Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

yea i always have to go into safe mode to play the sims...

swapmode?

I was wondering if there is a battery for showing how much the ipod is done charging

is the initsua(red)theme gonna be for portrait to? please say yes

Thanks

Icon Request

MLB.com At Bat 2009 (At Bat 2009)

PS NO MEGAUPLOAD LINK PLEASE

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SKEZO View Post
    yea i always have to go into safe mode to play the sims...

swapmode?
    Swapmode is an app in Cydia that will allow you to toggle your phone to work as well as a FRESHLY jailbroken iPhone - turning off ALL mobilesubstrate extension and freeing up A LOT of ram.

My method to playing ANY ram intensive game (i.e. The Sims 3, StarDefense, Real Racing, etc.):

- Backup Springboard via "Springback" app
    - Toggle phone to "Game Mode" via "SwapMode" app
    - Play game without the worries of a crash
    - When finished, toggle phone back to "Normal Mode" via "SwapMode" app
    - Restore Springboard via "Springback" app
    - Enjoy my theme once again ^_^

(not sure if I mentioned this method here already)

This method will do until I get a 3GS.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-12 at 04:43 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

nitsua for some reason springback wont backup my files i reinstalled and installed and everything still doesnt do it

Thanks

@Pinoykid: That's weird. Do you have Fiveirows? I'm not sure if SpringBack is compatible with that mobilesubstrate extension. So I can be clear, springback won't even let you BACK IT UP? What does it say?

Also, update (graphically) on iNitsua (RED):

High quality concept image of Fav Games page (It's at 960x640 since I make my themes at twice the resolution then shrink them down for quality purposes).

Each page is going to look different in regards to background art. Nothing drastic, just not carbon copies of each other.

Also, iNitsua (RED) is going to be structured differently than my other iNitsua themes. I'll be introducing a "home screen" concept. It'll be a new way for people to have their own picture as a wallpaper. I'll hope to have SCREENSHOTS of the new structure concept soon.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-12 at 05:57 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

yes i have fiveirows arnt you suppose to for this theme? it doesnt really say anything when i click backup it asks me if i want to give it a nickname i say yes i give it one and i click ok and then nothing happens.

one more thing is the initsua(red) going to be on the portrait version?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really, really liking this concept. The wallpapers are so nicely rendered. And yeah, I like the "homescreen" concept. This way users can place whichever wallpaper they want on the homescreen (page0), and still have the look of iNitsua (RED) on the other springboard pages.

Oh yeah, speaking of wallpaper, I changed mine again. Whee.

Also, this is what categories looks like. I'm assuming you wanted to have the PSDs to resize the icons for 3.0 final, because of the "squished" look they have here.

Sorry I didn't come out with any new icons today guys. It was a pretty hectic day, of which I didn't expect. All's good though

I'll certainly have another batch tomorrow.

Also, I've been fiddling with pictures/icons to fill in that space under the springjumps on the dock for now, until you release the the final version, Nitsua, and I can't really seem to find any that really satisfy me. I'm not sure if it's just me, but pictures seem to stand out too much down there, as if they don't "fit" the theme, like they're not supposed to be there. I don't know. But yeah, I definitely want something there.

ok two things
    first can you give me the download link to your background rboileau and how do i make it my categories background theme?

second here is a long request of icons.
    smithshooter
    Supermarket Mania
    crazy snowboard
    slyder adventures
    up there
    sky burger
    blocked
    Jango Controls Traffic
    arcade hoops
    mouse house
    rastamonkey
    crazytank
    sparta
    elementalmonster td
    Raging Thunder
    Playman Track & Field
    who has the biggest brain
    globs
    spacebuster3d
    zombieville
    Force Archer
    fast and furious pink slip

and if some of these are made already please tell me
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-06-12 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@rboileau: Can you try and make category icons from your PSDs to test? I believe category icons are 64x64 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Move the typography so they are still justified right and the icon is justified left. I'm knee-deep in this iNitsua (RED) theme right now. I'm even working on this theme's UI (as a test) before I work on iNitsua 3.0 Final.

Here are More Games and More Apps. Just wanted to show you a contrast between the two screens.

Fav games (with nuances)

Fav apps

EDIT: Homescreen (Page 0)

Default Slideshow wallpaper:

Homescreen is only the first page (Page0). The rest of the theme is similar to iNitsua's interface (I took out the "More Utilities" page). Homescreen also allows custom wallpaper with no SSH necessary.

Questions I have for you guys: Would you guys still like the option of having customizable backgrounds on the rest of the pages instead of just Page0 (look at the above concept screens, the custom background would replace the red concrete background)? If you do want custom backgrounds on those screens, would you guys like a "concrete" overlay to make ANY image look like the concrete default background?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-12 at 09:21 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

Default Allignment Issue
    My icons and wallpaper aren't alligned properly.

-problem-001.png

Any advice?

Thanx

turn off fiverows....

Default 5 rows
    Wow, do I deserve a poke in the eye for that

Thanks

Icon Request

MLB At Bat 2009(At Bat 2009

Score Mobile (ScoreMobile)

Ultimate To Dos (To Do)

k.nitsua first i must tell you thx for telling me that there is app like springback i really needed that...
    i see you are good theme designer but i dont like your iNitsua Beta 2.x theme but this new red 1 i REALLY like...good work just keep it up...

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

Have anybody experience game crashes after installing this theme? Anyway to fix it? also more icon request

Dactyl 2
    invaders
    Social Networking
    Flight Track
    encrypto
    crew rest
    cube
    Edge

@rboileau the icon for mBox mail is not working for me?
    @k.nitsua any news on the lockscreen & dialer integration? my daughter is always asking me. Thank you

got the dialer working, so just the lockscreen now.
    Last edited by mixi92; 2009-06-13 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by denniswang44 View Post
    Icon Request

MLB.com At Bat 2009 (At Bat 2009)

PS NO MEGAUPLOAD LINK PLEASE
    I did this one already. I search out At Bat 2009 and I get that MLB Icon that I did. If you want something different please post the icon you want converted.

5 More
    Attached Images Attached Images      

5 More (Though I think Social Networking was supposed to be a Category. But that's the picture that comes up on the iTunes image Generator)
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast