Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxx79 View Post
    Hey rboileau or xcdogx, I have some more icon requests.

App Store:

- Raetsel (Crossword-puzzles)
    - Stoneloops
    - DataCase
    - ColorSplash
    - LH Launcher
    - Picassolino
    - Fahrplan
    - ChemTouch
    - WorldView
    - Stern.de
    - G-Spot
    - MobileButler

Cydia:
    - ABGrouper

rboileau, if possible could you take out the word Portuguese in the icon WordPower-Portuguese you made a few days ago?

Thanks in advance!!!
    I don't have access to iTunes at work, so it is much easier to make the icons if you can extract the "iTunesArtwork" file from the .ipa and post those with the Icon Requests. Then I can just open it and run through the instructions.

Here is StoneLoops! though, since I had the icon (its on my phone). This one was not easy to do, so it's not the best looking I don't think.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-06-09 at 08:30 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

@xcdogx: Nice icons! Keep up the great work man

18 more... a bunch of these can be used as category folders as well, as requested by mixi:

Portrait:

Landscape:

PSDs attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    I mean a template for these icons:

I never use iTunes, so I need a replacement for it.

Also, I can help out with some of the requests. The template and your instructions make it super easy. But people should post the ITunesArtwork from the IPA to make it easier.
    Is this one fine?

@xcdogx: i like the background you made for when you start it up and i have a list for you i know its long but if possible can you make it like how you made it before thanks.

Preferences(settings)
    weather
    winterboard
    youtube
    appstore
    cydia
    installer
    mail
    notes
    ipod
    video
    photo

Here are the rest of the icons I needed to finish out my system. If people can post the iTunesArtwork files on their requests, I can crank out a few.

I really don't like the Feanor Icon, but the icon doesn't give much to work with
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-06-10 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    @xcdogx: i like the background you made for when you start it up and i have a list for you i know its long but if possible can you make it like how you made it before thanks.

Preferences(settings)
    weather
    winterboard
    youtube
    appstore
    cydia
    installer
    mail
    notes
    ipod
    video
    photo
    I don't understand what you are asking for. You mean the wallpaper with the Overlay already on the wallpaper? That didn't really work the way I wanted it to, so I abandoned it.

ABGrouper and Picassolino (This one didn't come out great. The icon is already ally light grays, makes the Magic Wanding a bit more difficult).

Thanks

@xcdogx - My deepest gratitude for making these icons, you're providing a huge help in making this theme the best it can possibly be. I'm actually working on something pretty involved for this theme right now, so it's good that you've begun to help in the icon making department

Cheers.

friends,

icon request:

isolitaire (top 3);
    FitnessBuilder;
    myfootball pro;
    italian-english dictionary;
    vans sk8 pool services;
    readdle docs;
    crazy machine;
    reversi plus.

thanks so much!

If you all want decent looking icons, its much easier if you can open the .ipa (it's a compressed file), and grab the file "iTunesArtwork". That file is a 512x512 PNG which is really easy to work with in PhotoShop. Post that file with your requests and I will do them quickly. It's not easy to do this with a small icon or thumbnail.

Here are some instructions for getting a large icon from iTunes:

I'll share a little secret how to pull icons off itunes for use!

1. Locate target application in the App Store and copy the iTunes Store URL (right-click on the icon). Example: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt … 0&mt=8
    Located somewhere at the beginning by ''>View />Picture View'' line...

2. Replace the “phobos.apple.com” string with “ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net”. Example: http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.ne … 0&mt=8

3. Open the new URL in a web browser and search for the string “100100-75.jpg”. Copy the string’s entire URL. Example: http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Purpl … 100-75.jpg

4. Replace the string “100100″ in the URL with “512512″. Open the URL in a web browser and save the image. Example: http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/Purpl … 512-75.jpg
    Copy .jpg file ...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    12/25/08

Important: cool

Apple changed now

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/

to

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/

so it's even easier to access the file , just add ax like that

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-06-10 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    If you all want decent looking icons, its much easier if you can open the .ipa (it's a compressed file), and grab the file "iTunesArtwork". That file is a 512x512 PNG which is really easy to work with in PhotoShop. Post that file with your requests and I will do them quickly. It's not easy to do this with a small icon or thumbnail.
    Alternatively, what works really well for me is doing a print screen capture of the app in the app store, then posting the capture into Photoshop and extracting the icon image.

is there gonna be a sbsetting theme for portrait?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

is there gonna be a sbsetting theme for portrait?
    Eventually... I'm still working on the landscape one since it's not final. As soon as I'm content with landscape SBSettings, I'll make a portrait version.

In the meantime, the iNAV SBSettings theme matches pretty well with the theme thus far.
    #eli7e revived me

i have a icon request. SwapMode from cydia. it will be nice if you can make me it by today please and thankyou

Thanks

i have a icon request. SwapMode from cydia. it will be nice if you can make me it by today please and thankyou
    Already done, a page or two back.

Here is some of the requests, I couldn't find icons for some of the other from that post though.

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Already done, a page or two back.
    nvm i found it
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-06-10 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks

Default iNitsua Official Website!
    Ok, after a failed attempt at a website yesterday, I'm proud to announce that I have abandoned trying to make a website simply just for my icons, but have now made one for the theme as a whole.

After talking to Nitsua, it was decided that it would be good to have a place to archive all of the icons for this theme... not only the ones I've created, but also all of Nitsua's and all of the icons created by others - e.g. xcdogx, who has been creating fantastic icons lately.

In addition to icons, a whole slew of things can be found on the site. Downloads for the theme, screenshots, PSD files, and calendar of upcoming events.

I encourage you all to check it out, and after the remining icons that are left to be put on there are on there, Nitsua will post this to the front page, therefore anyone wanting to request an icon can first check here in this archive to see if it is already completed.

Anyway, check it out - and feel free to sign up, it's free!

iNitsua iPhone/iPod Touch Theme Official Website

Icons:

Some of these icons are so easy, and some just don't come out right for me.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Hey, what should the prize be for the person who gets the 1000th post in this thread? Just something that came to mind as I lie here on my antibiotics and painkillers watching Family Guy.

Btw, I will be reverting the main phone icon back to the way it used to look (the iphone part, not the screen). I was anticipating the iPhone 3GS to look like that... and to my great disappointment, it didn't.

@xcdogx: When doing the typography on these icons, you need to make sure they fit within the dimensions. For instance, the title "Crazy Machines" does not fit in the icon.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-10 at 07:24 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

Page 33 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast