Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

umm where do i get that phone dialer theme thats on the phone screen?

Quote Originally Posted by SKEZO View Post
    umm where do i get that phone dialer theme thats on the phone screen?
    err in the rar file ??

One the portait theme 3.0 Beta 2

Couple of quick things. Is there any reason to not make the 5 "icons" in the Dock a part of the wallpaper as opposed to being HTML?

How do I make the Badge show the actual numbers? I tried just removing the included SBBadge, but that didn't do it.

And finally, any idea why my lockscreen looks like this?

Here are 4 icons I just made. It's quite easy with the template actually.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-06-09 at 12:40 AM.

okay 2 question first

is there suppose to be a music player theme?

2nd
    how do i get rid of the time and date on the top of my lockscreen?
    like the big white part that has the time and date help please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axpk95 View Post
    thanks for the icons i tried but im not very good
    i think a website is a great idea
    and a step by step tutorial inc pictures would also be good

ok here my request hope its ok

Operation.iWolf
    iSki.2008
    Manage Your Football Club
    Bobby.Carrot
    Sonic.The.Hedgehog
    Tiger Woods PGA TOUR
    Touch_Ski_3D
    Virtual.Pool
    Galaga
    Midnight.Pool
    Sonic, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, and Midnight Pool are all already done, and were included in the 3.0 beta 2 release.

Please guys, if an icon doesn't show up in the theme, before you request it, check to see if it's already done in the icons folder anyway. It may just be incorrectly named, and therefore all you need to do is rename the .png file to its proper name for it to work.

The other icons that were requested I'll have done a bit later tonight.

I'm glad you think the website is a good idea... what does everyone else think?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    okay 2 question first

is there suppose to be a music player theme?

2nd
    how do i get rid of the time and date on the top of my lockscreen?
    like the big white part that has the time and date help please.
    No music player skin yet, Nitsua's not finished with it yet (I don't believe so, anyway)

And Nitsua also explained how to get rid of the time and date on the front page of this thread, where the downloads are.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-06-09 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    And Nitsua also explained how to get rid of the time and date on the front page of this thread, where the downloads are.
    i don't think his LockScreen problem is the same as mine.

But I will try d/ling everything anyway.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

is there a way to get rid of the female model & just have a simple plain background? Also what are the files that consist the lockscreen> I would prefer my own. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixi92 View Post
    is there a way to get rid of the female model & just have a simple plain background? Also what are the files that consist the lockscreen> I would prefer my own. Thanks
    Should be "Wallpaper.png" and "LockscreenWallpaper.png.

I figured out the Badge thing, so nevermind on that.

Can I get the Template for the dark icons that appear under the large icon? Like "App Store", and "Net Apps". I was to make a Google Voice Icon for that. Since I never use iTunes I would rather place something useful there.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-06-09 at 01:29 AM.

@rboileau: thanks for the help

awsome tthanks

icon request. StarDefense please

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mixi92 View Post
    With the "widget.html" on the springboard, having your own custom wallpaper is easy.
    - Just select a wallpaper through your photos like you normally would.
    - Then open "Winterboard"
    - Select and check "User Wallpaper"
    - Then drag "User Wallpaper" above "iNitsua Standard" (or whatever theme you are using"
    - Get out of Winterboard (automatic respring)
    - Viola! You now have a custom springboard wallpaper - no SSH needed.

As far as the lockscreen wallpaper, you have to SSH for that one. Just rename your lockscreen wallpaper "LockBackground.png" and rename the "LockBackground.html" to "LockBackground_default.html". That should work.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

I'm still debating on whether or not to make a website to archive the icons. I have a rough site almost set up now... should I continue finishing it, or forget about it? What do you guys think?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    I'm still debating on whether or not to make a website to archive the icons. I have a rough site almost set up now... should I continue finishing it, or forget about it? What do you guys think?
    I personally wouldn't bother with it. The icons are going to end up in the builds anyways. I'll just try and update the builds more.

I WOULD make a cool promo 1600x900 wallpaper using those icons though ^_^, in sorta like those APPLE advertisements where they have all the app icons everywhere and an APPLE LOGO in the middle, but in this case would be the iNITSUA logo.
    #eli7e revived me

rboileau, did you get to look at the picture on the top of page 38 of my home screen. The icons are not centered. It looks like the icons are left of the box. Help!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    rboileau, did you get to look at the picture on the top of page 38 of my home screen. The icons are not centered. It looks like the icons are left of the box. Help!!!
    Yeah, I don't have any idea why they're doing that. Yours is the first case of this happening that I know of... maybe Nitsua has an idea on how to fix it...?

@Nitsua - Yeah... I see what you mean However, I started the site already, and it's actually looking kind of cool. I just made an additional Blog on my blogger account, and figured I'd have one single post that I'd edit each time I added new icons, and also place them in alphabetical order, search function, etc., to make it easy to find icons. It's looking really neat right now actually.

So yeah, a little while later, after I get more icons up onto the site, I'll post the link, and you all can let me knnow what you think.

Also Nitsua, the MewSeek Pro and dTunes icons in the Beta 2 build that you released are still the old ones. I'm pretty sure the new ones I made were included in that .rar I gave you, so if you have them... make sure they're updated in the next build you release.

Back to the website

k.initsua, did you get to look at the picture on the top of page 39 of my home screen. The icons are not centered. It looks like the icons are left of the box. Help!!!

Thanks

k.initsua, did you get to look at the picture on the top of page 39 of my home screen. The icons are not centered. It looks like the icons are left of the box. Help!!!
    Turn off "Fiveirows" - make sure you turned off "Status padding" in the "Fiveirows" app as well.
    #eli7e revived me

k.nitsua. It worked!!!! You are the man. I asked you this question before. IS there a way to stop the blinking of the lockscreen and home clock? Im using the potrait version, but I love the standard.

Thanks

k.nitsua. It worked!!!! You are the man. I asked you this question before. IS there a way to stop the blinking of the lockscreen and home clock? Im using the potrait version, but I love the standard.
    There IS a way, but that would require me to rewrite the CSS coding that has allowed me to keep the clock and calendar aligned so well no matter how many characters are on the screen.

I hope by 3.0 final, I'll be able to figure out a way to fix it. Is it REALLY that much of an annoyance though? I mean, I understand the springboard clock being a little annoying, but the lockscreen? You're only going to see it for a while anyways, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast