Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Save your files first and then overwright...
    thanks..i was looking in the wrong folder for the modified files.

  2. #42
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin View Post
    Please K.nitsua can you share this PSD file for our own icons (i need iVoiceDial with this image):

    Thanks!!!!

    or... which font do you use?
    Arial... and I can provide that PSD later tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    can someone explain this to me?

    Setting up landscape Springboard Status Bar:

    - SSH into iPhone
    - Go to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj
    - Back up "InfoPlist.strings"
    - Place modified "InfoPlist.strings" from this folder
    - Go to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
    - Back up "Info.plist"
    - Place modified "Info.plist" from this folder

    am i supposed to drop the info.plist that is included into these folders and just make a copy of the originals and save them off somewhere?
    im lost..
    That's basically it, but be sure to make the copy of the original BEFORE you drop those files in there. This is just in case you want to go back to portrait mode. Someone said they are working on an app for this. (Yeah, I just noticed someone already answered this question, I forgot to press "submit" on the reply).
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-04-23 at 03:14 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

  3. #43
    crap. im having trouble getting five icon dock. looks like the source is down. any ideas?


    nevermind. operator error.lol
    Last edited by jayteez; 2009-04-23 at 03:20 AM.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    i am due to upgrade from my 1st gen. iphone to 3g tomorrow & this is THE theme that's going on it, massive respect to reeco for what he started, but this is an absolute a** kicker!

    Thank you very, very much.
    Why buy a 3G now?
    Wait til july new iPhones!!!!!

  5. #45
    nice theme.....cant wait for ipod touch version

  6. #46
    my phone keeps rebooting...what did I do wrong? seemed to happed after I installed the info.plist and InfoPlist.strings. I skipped the backing them up step like a tool. Can anybody help me or post something that is working.

    Please

  7. #47
    Awesome theme... thanks for sharing.

    Requesting for icons:

    Games:
    Assassin's Creed
    Hero of sparta
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    Brothers in Arms
    Asphalt 4
    Ferrari GT
    Vans Sk8 Pool Service

    Apps:
    HiCalc
    iRealSMS
    Free Memory
    iRadio
    Quick Office
    WifiTrak
    Installer
    Photo Shake
    Memory Stick
    JotNot
    Last edited by rpg40; 2009-04-23 at 06:57 PM.

  8. #48
    ok i've fiddled with it a lot and tried its compatibility with other programs. I love this theme but here are some more concerns:

    -mentioned quickgold issues...quickgold is so important.

    -the status bar gets in the wway of quick replies in bite sms and irealsms...makes it hard to delete/send stuff. Kind of annoying.

    -status bar does not always realign where it should, stays vertical

    - i think the clock/calendar are eating up my memory but not positive


    i hope this helps...i think the wallpaper.html needs to have more compatibility with certain vertical programs

  9. #49
    Can someone upload the original file of...
    Info.plist and
    InfoPlist.strings... please, my 5yo son accidentally delete
    it on my computer... thanks.

  10. #50
    Thumbs up re: theme
    nice theme so far . if you can add me to beta 2.1 would like to test it . great job tho

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg40 View Post
    Can someone upload the original file of...
    Info.plist and
    InfoPlist.strings... please, my 5yo son accidentally delete
    it on my computer... thanks.

    Here ya go:

    Info.plist:
    Info.plist

    InfoPlist.strings:
    InfoPlist.strings


    Hope this helps ...
    Last edited by washamur; 2009-04-23 at 03:22 PM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to washamur For This Useful Post:

    cpkirkley (2009-04-23), k.nitsua (2009-04-23), rpg40 (2009-04-23)

  13. #52
    You guys are great for responding with feedback on the theme. Great beta testing. Keep it up so we can have one of the best themes working correctly.. keeping and eye out.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to coachballfirm For This Useful Post:

    k.nitsua (2009-04-23)

  15. #53
    Getting ready to install this baby now, but have one question regarding springjumps. I had just finished setting up INav White Apple a few days ago, and I used the setup he had in the rar for. Should I delete Springboard, along with his folders,, then reinstall springjumps and start applying this theme after that?

    Basically I just want to make sure that the old theme wont screw up the new one. Thanks in advance, and good work everyone.

    Edit- Also, forgot this one, had a couple of Icon requests.

    APPS
    -----
    iBlacklist
    Stanza
    Holy Bible
    Chase (Banking)
    iTrans (NYC & NJT)
    PhotoKeys
    Air Mouse
    Remote
    1337pwn

    GAMES
    ------
    Jeopardy
    WordFu
    SkyForce Reloaded
    Baseball 09
    Supercross
    Wold3d
    TNA Wrestling (really Addicting)
    Last edited by cpkirkley; 2009-04-23 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Addendum, Sorry.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core i5-750@3.2/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

  16. #54
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by n.sina View Post
    ok i've fiddled with it a lot and tried its compatibility with other programs. I love this theme but here are some more concerns:

    -mentioned quickgold issues...quickgold is so important.

    -the status bar gets in the wway of quick replies in bite sms and irealsms...makes it hard to delete/send stuff. Kind of annoying.

    -status bar does not always realign where it should, stays vertical

    - i think the clock/calendar are eating up my memory but not positive


    i hope this helps...i think the wallpaper.html needs to have more compatibility with certain vertical programs

    The QUICKGOLD, keyboard, and other compatibility issues are all concerning the iPhone's reaction to the change in status bar orientation.

    When I originally made this theme, I made it under the pretense that I would be having a Vertical statusbar with just vertical icons to make it look nice. When I showed early images of the theme, people were like "How come you don't make the statusbar landscape?" and then linked me to threads that showed me how to do it. I didn't know it was possible and I was like "cool!" However, due to the issues involving it, I'm considering at least making an alternative version that does NOT require a landscape status bar (which would probably be the version I, myself, would use).

    As far as the clock/calendar eating memory, yes it does. Not as much as you may think, but with so many icons (including iBlanks), blanknull, springjumps, 5 column springboard, and 5 icon dock - memory does create an issue. This issue is being discussed in this thread.

    I want this theme to be experienced by ALL who WANT to experience it. So I'm considering making several variations of this theme:

    - Full Version
    ---- Complete landscape orientation w/ landscape statusbar
    - Standard Version
    ---- Landscape orientation w/ vertical statusbar
    - Lite Version
    ---- Landscape orientation w/ less memory usage (no wallpaper.html, maybe no springjumps either - just swipe)
    - Portrait Version
    ---- Portrait orientation
    - Portrait Lite Version
    ---- Portrait orientation w/ less memory usage
    - ZodTTD Version
    ---- Full Version w/ graphics gearing towards promoting ZodTTD Applications and Emulators

    Ambitious? You bet. But I'm really enjoying making this theme and the feedback you guys are giving are really awesome.

    I'm almost done with the iPod Touch version and will surely release it tonight as well as with several new icons that were requested. But, unfortunately, I'm making this BETA TESTERS ONLY. So if you're an iPod Touch user who wants this theme, or you're an iPhone tester who wants more icons and, maybe, the new landscape lockscreen and a better wallpaper.html, then state your BETA REQUEST IN THIS THREAD.

    The next PUBLIC release will be BETA 3.0 when the landscape lockscreen is complete.

    Also, what do you guys think of the graphics in this theme? It's not my best, and as a 3D graphic designer and animator, I feel like I can do much better - but I like the simplicity of it all. Here are some test renders of the new "style":

    Lockscreen:


    Springboard:


    It's simple, yet stylish. But I don't know how much you guys like the previous render graphics. Let me clarify, I'm ONLY talking about the backgrounds. The icons and their placement and springjumps will stay as they are.

    I'm also working on a 3D model of an iPhone for the main icons. The current ones were a mock-up I made from scratch in Photoshop (EVERYTHING in this theme was made from scratch - icons, backgrounds, iPhone mock-ups, EVERYTHING except the screens in the iPhone mock-ups). But those have their limitations so I'm working on a 3D model to have better design, better angle, and be more "interactive" (having reflections from the backgrounds, all pre-rendered of course).

    Anyways, I got to get back to studying for my chem majors exam in 2 hours. Wish me luck! And thanks for the support and feedback.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-04-23 at 05:54 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

  17. #55
    don you have just the icons without names , i want them because i wanna make it in spanish , and i cant join the current icons with the names

  18. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    The QUICKGOLD, keyboard, and other compatibility issues are all concerning the iPhone's reaction to the change in status bar orientation.

    When I originally made this theme, I made it under the pretense that I would be having a Vertical statusbar with just vertical icons to make it look nice. When I showed early images of the theme, people were like "How come you don't make the statusbar landscape?" and then linked me to threads that showed me how to do it. I didn't know it was possible and I was like "cool!" However, due to the issues involving it, I'm considering at least making an alternative version that does NOT require a landscape status bar (which would probably be the version I, myself, would use).

    As far as the clock/calendar eating memory, yes it does. Not as much as you may think, but with so many icons (including iBlanks), blanknull, springjumps, 5 column springboard, and 5 icon dock - memory does create an issue. This issue is being discussed in this thread.

    I want this theme to be experienced by ALL who WANT to experience it. So I'm considering making several variations of this theme:

    - Full Version
    ---- Complete landscape orientation w/ landscape statusbar
    - Standard Version
    ---- Landscape orientation w/ vertical statusbar
    - Lite Version
    ---- Landscape orientation w/ less memory usage (no wallpaper.html, maybe no springjumps either - just swipe)
    - Portrait Version
    ---- Portrait orientation
    - Portrait Lite Version
    ---- Portrait orientation w/ less memory usage
    - ZodTTD Version
    ---- Full Version w/ graphics gearing towards promoting ZodTTD Applications and Emulators

    Ambitious? You bet. But I'm really enjoying making this theme and the feedback you guys are giving are really awesome.

    I'm almost done with the iPod Touch version and will surely release it tonight as well as with several new icons that were requested. But, unfortunately, I'm making this BETA TESTERS ONLY. So if you're an iPod Touch user who wants this theme, or you're an iPhone tester who wants more icons and, maybe, the new landscape lockscreen and a better wallpaper.html, then state your BETA REQUEST IN THIS THREAD.

    The next PUBLIC release will be BETA 3.0 when the landscape lockscreen is complete.

    Also, what do you guys think of the graphics in this theme? It's not my best, and as a 3D graphic designer and animator, I feel like I can do much better - but I like the simplicity of it all. Here are some test renders of the new "style":

    Lockscreen:


    Springboard:


    It's simple, yet stylish. But I don't know how much you guys like the previous render graphics. Let me clarify, I'm ONLY talking about the backgrounds. The icons and their placement and springjumps will stay as they are.

    I'm also working on a 3D model of an iPhone for the main icons. The current ones were a mock-up I made from scratch in Photoshop (EVERYTHING in this theme was made from scratch - icons, backgrounds, iPhone mock-ups, EVERYTHING except the screens in the iPhone mock-ups). But those have their limitations so I'm working on a 3D model to have better design, better angle, and be more "interactive" (having reflections from the backgrounds, all pre-rendered of course).

    Anyways, I got to get back to studying for my chem majors exam in 2 hours. Wish me luck! And thanks for the support and feedback.

    Cool, looking forward to it. I'll still try to keep using the theme the best that I can.

    hopefully you can post those icons (and that tiny request for me )

    gl on chem...i took G chem in college! haha

  19. #57
    @sacking23. Mine did the samething where it kept rebooting after i install the info.plist. Found out it was the wrong info.plist i use. What i had to do was restore and had to jailbreak the phone again. Make sure u are using the correct info.plist and infoplist.strings that Nitsua provided on the theme. I should be on a seperate folder.

  20. #58
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    489
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    sorry but this question ha nothing to do with this theme but
    HOW IN THE F*CK DO I MAKE A NEW F*CKING THREAD ON THE WEBSITE
    I HAVE SPENT LIKE 30 MIN TRYING TO MAKE ONE PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME

    P.S IF IT IS SIMPLE IM GONNA KILL MY SELF

  21. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    sorry but this question ha nothing to do with this theme but
    HOW IN THE F*CK DO I MAKE A NEW F*CKING THREAD ON THE WEBSITE
    I HAVE SPENT LIKE 30 MIN TRYING TO MAKE ONE PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME

    P.S IF IT IS SIMPLE IM GONNA KILL MY SELF
    in the top of the page , where says new post , there you make it

  22. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by sacking23
    my phone keeps rebooting...what did I do wrong? seemed to happed after I installed the info.plist and InfoPlist.strings. I skipped the backing them up step like a tool. Can anybody help me or post something that is working.

    Please
    Quote Originally Posted by shizs14 View Post
    @sacking23. Mine did the samething where it kept rebooting after i install the info.plist. Found out it was the wrong info.plist i use. What i had to do was restore and had to jailbreak the phone again. Make sure u are using the correct info.plist and infoplist.strings that Nitsua provided on the theme. I should be on a seperate folder.
    Yeah that seems to be the problem. I had to restore my phone but when I tried again....The same thing happened. I am using the 2 files from the "Modified Landscape Status files" folder.

    What am I doing wrong???? I'm on Mac with Leopard and Using CyberDuck to SHH, I have never had any problems modding before really want this theme but I don't want to keep restoring my phone, too much time lost.

    Help!
    Last edited by sacking23; 2009-04-23 at 11:22 PM.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •