Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I need your guys' opinion...



    What do u guys think? Does this still even fit the theme? (This is literally the 11th design I've made for the music player)
    love the music player but the background really isnt that great.

  2. #442
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I need your guys' opinion...



    What do u guys think? Does this still even fit the theme? (This is literally the 11th design I've made for the music player)
    Not bad at all The double-bar volume is original, haven't seen that before. I definitely like it.

    Only thing I would say as far as a critique, the "N" on the volume slider has to either be transparent or done away with all together, it just stands out too much and is a bit of a distraction, in my opinion. But yeah, I think if it were a bit transparent it would look pretty awesome. Good luck!

  3. #443
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    love the music player but the background really isnt that great.
    "Background"?

    Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Not bad at all The double-bar volume is original, haven't seen that before. I definitely like it.

    Only thing I would say as far as a critique, the "N" on the volume slider has to either be transparent or done away with all together, it just stands out too much and is a bit of a distraction, in my opinion. But yeah, I think if it were a bit transparent it would look pretty awesome. Good luck!
    Yeah, I figure the "N" needed to be more transparent. It's at 90% right now, but I'll drop it more.

    So do you guys feel it still fits the theme?
    #eli7e revived me

  4. #444
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    Yeah, absolutely fits the theme. Drop the alpha on that "N" and release 3.0 already!

  5. #445
    hey rboileau

    can i request these icons:

    geoDefense (app store)
    ZENONIA (app store)
    Brick 3D (app store) | Full name : 3D Brick Breaker Revolution
    The Arena (app store) | Full name : Aurora Feint II: Arena Daemons
    Beginning (app store) | Full name : Aurora Feint II: The Beginning
    StickWars (app store)


    question because i want to make my on icons, which font and style is the name of the icon? helvetica or neotype? is it size 14 strong?

    thank you very much!!

  6. #446
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kakeashi View Post
    hey rboileau

    can i request these icons:

    geoDefense (app store)
    ZENONIA (app store)
    Brick 3D (app store) | Full name : 3D Brick Breaker Revolution
    The Arena (app store) | Full name : Aurora Feint II: Arena Daemons
    Beginning (app store) | Full name : Aurora Feint II: The Beginning
    StickWars (app store)


    question because i want to make my on icons, which font and style is the name of the icon? helvetica or neotype? is it size 14 strong?

    thank you very much!!
    Sure no problem, I added these to the list I have of icons to do. Unfortunately, I'm a little behind on icon requests, but I'm slowly fulfilling all of them. So it might not be right away that I can get to these, but I assure you I will make them

    If you want to take a stab at making icons, the font is NeoTech, size 14, and bold. If the name of the app doesn't fit in size 14 font, then just lower the font size and make the text smaller, that's fine. I wouldn't go smaller than size 9 though.

  7. #447
    thank you very much

    where do my newly installed apps go? i can't find em anywhere and im going back to the set up theme too

    anyone know? D=, tried rebooting as well


    edit: nvm, app store programs show but my newly downloaded poof and boss prefs aren't showing.. weird
    Last edited by kakeashi; 2009-06-04 at 07:26 PM.

  8. #448
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    download quickgold, find poof and try to fix things there.
    #eli7e revived me

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    download quickgold, find poof and try to fix things there.
    actually nothing for cydia is showing up after i use the theme.. maybe ill try disabling the theme lol

    edit: nevermind that didn't work..
    Last edited by kakeashi; 2009-06-04 at 10:00 PM.

  10. #450
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    15 more icons, both portrait and landscape.

    Portrait:





    Landscape:





    PSDs attached to the post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  11. #451
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    are all your pages filled with icons (apps and blanks)?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-05 at 02:56 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

  12. #452
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

    Has anyone found a solution to the low memory problem with these types of themes? This theme is by far better than others I have used, but I still have safari crash on me far more than it should. Is it simply due to the rich gfx of the icons and increased number due to blanks?
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!


  13. #453
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by justinrp View Post
    Has anyone found a solution to the low memory problem with these types of themes? This theme is by far better than others I have used, but I still have safari crash on me far more than it should. Is it simply due to the rich gfx of the icons and increased number due to blanks?
    The widgets are what cause the lack of memory/app crashes. What I usually do is reboot (or use Free Memory 1.4) to clear out my unused memory, right before I know I'm going to be using a program that needs more memory than others. That usually takes care of the problem.

    Also, I posted 15 more icons this afternoon - but they are on page 30, and happened to be the last post on that page. I didn't want them to be overlooked, since the thread quickly went to page 31

  14. #454
    had to throw a couple of apps in a categories folder but thats all good. im not gonna hound for more icons.

    ok maybe one....



    iRealSms


    ...thanks in advance

  15. #455
    rboileau

    how do you make the icons so well? im like taking the original icons and like desaturating it and trying to make it black and stuff, some works out but i want it to have the style like very other icon, a full black overlay

    do you just custom make the icons in photoshop?

    and for that darkbanner layer, do you fade it manually (rasterizing it)? its locked meaning that it shouldn't be messed with but when i save my PNG files, its a dark banner that goes from one side to the other, it doesn't fade out as it gets to the left side

  16. #456
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kakeashi View Post
    rboileau

    how do you make the icons so well? im like taking the original icons and like desaturating it and trying to make it black and stuff, some works out but i want it to have the style like very other icon, a full black overlay

    do you just custom make the icons in photoshop?

    and for that darkbanner layer, do you fade it manually (rasterizing it)? its locked meaning that it shouldn't be messed with but when i save my PNG files, its a dark banner that goes from one side to the other, it doesn't fade out as it gets to the left side
    In k.nitsua's new PSD that he released for icon templates in the Mod-My-Nitsua contest, he has a layer in there that does the black overlay for you. All you need to do is drop and image file into that layer and it's automatically set for the way Nitsua made his icons.

    The icon that I make in "desaturated" form are those with WAY too much detail to make it into a black overlay icon, for example, Crystal Defenders.

    As for the dark-banner-layer-fading thing, I don't mess with that at all. I only name the app, the bar is already done the way it should be. I have no idea why yours is no showing up correctly...

    I would say re-download the PSD again and start over from scratch.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-06-05 at 03:11 AM.

  17. #457
    thanks for all the hard work btw

  18. #458
    where is the official psd anyways? i just use the psd that are located in your downloads haha

    thank you for all help btw

  19. #459
    when you get a chance can u make me an icon for:

    App Store:
    Wikipanion

    Categories:
    Media

    Thanks in advance!

  20. #460
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 59 Times in 47 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilplaya2567 View Post
    when you get a chance can u make me an icon for:

    App Store:
    Wikipanion

    Categories:
    Media

    Thanks in advance!
    I already made Wikipanion, somewhere in the page 20's... not sure where though. Here it is again:



    Added the Media categories icon to the list. I'll be releasing more in just a bit, later tonight.

Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •