Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Worked on the theme a lot yesterday:

Now allows custom wallpapers (trying to allow this via winterboard so you won't need to SSH).

Guess what... THE CLOCK AND DATE DOESN'T MOVE ANYMORE!!! Thanks to Zack Schiller for his lockscreen "Eclectic" which I used as a CSS base.

You guys probably noticed that there is no landscape status bar... I'm making 3 versions for the next update: Elite (landscape status bar and springjumps), Standard (portrait status bar and springjumps), Lite (no springjumps) - all with an iPod Touch counterpart.

Also, I'm making a tutorial via winterboard - should make it easier for people to set the theme up AND for people who download this theme via macciti's repo. I'm really striving to eliminate the need to SSH with this theme.

Of course, I'm making A LOT of icons since that's really what drags this theme.

What do you guys think? What else would you guys like to see?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-05-15 at 08:29 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

CubanCharlie (2009-05-19), supensunny (2009-05-16)

YAY!!! good news! When will you be done?

some icon requests :P
    rename
    torrentula
    need for speed
    top gun
    dtunes
    vlc4iphone

oh and also a pic of the lockscreen would be nice

What you've done with the wallpaper there is beautiful. Removing the landscape bar from the top cleans up springjump 0 a lot...but it's nice to see in landscape, is there a way to have the status bar stop before it runs over the springjump 0 icon? Rotating the little numbered indicators for text, email, cydia or appstore updates, etc would be great. Landscape lock screen with better wallpaper, and thats about it. When are you putting out an update for us (to fix time & date), oh...and landscape sbsettings...wow...don`t mean to ask for so much.

Awesome theme. Seriously, one of the only ones that has kept me interested for a while. Keep up the great work.
    Last edited by supensunny; 2009-05-16 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks

Fixed up the status bar a little more to allow status notifier icons - as a result, I'll have to move all the icons 20 px to the right.

Clock and date are about 80% done (and looking very awesome).

Wallpaper overlay adjusted for better fit with other wallpapers.

Favorites page will now have a total of 12 icons instead of the 9+1 category.

Before I release my next update, do you guys have anymore suggestions besides icons?

@barca: I'm hoping to release this update sometime next week, thursday at the latest.

@supensunny:
    - I can make the status bar stop before it hits springjump 0, but the battery and status-notifier icons will still appear over springjump 0 no matter what I do.
    - Can't rotate the numbers for indicators, but will have a badge that simply says "NEW" - without a number.
    - Landscape lockscreen is REALLY difficult, and I'm still working on it. I have a very VERY BETA version of it - but has ONE glaring issue, no auto-refresh clock (which makes it kind of pointless). I have several ideas, one of which includes BOTH the default clock and landscape clock AT THE SAME TIME (aesthetically clean looking, though).
    - Landscape SBSettings is something I honestly haven't even touched yet. When I actually get somewhere with the Landscape Lockscreen, then I'll work on SBSettings. But it's DEFINITELY something I want to do.
    - I received your PM and I'll look into that issue. I'm heading to work right now, but I appreciate your concern ^_^.

To everyone, thank you for your support and suggestions regarding this theme. I didn't expect my first theme to receive so much praise. I honestly enjoy making this theme and any graphic related project for that matter (I'm currently the one who is making all the new emulator controllers and splash screens for ZodTTD). It's a nice break from Pre-med and my real job (I'm a behavioral counselor at a psych ward).

Thanks again!
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-05-16 at 07:33 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

CubanCharlie (2009-05-19)

Can someone please make icons these games:
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour
    Need for Speed: Undercover
    iDracula
    Flight Control
    DoodleJump
    PapiJump
    Terminator
    Resident Evil
    Dactyl 2
    Touchgrind
    OregonTrail
    Siberian
    TimeCrisis Strike
    Payback

All these games are pretty much staples, so it would be very useful to get these icons up. Thanks!

Also, I was just wondering if there was a fix for the keyboard in portrait mode? Whenever I hit a letter on the keyboard it keeps appearing as if it were in landscape
    Last edited by jsharpe; 2009-05-17 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could you please make icons for the following:

Notebook
    Flashlight
    iConvert
    TripView (Sydney)
    EleMints (Periodic table app)
    OneTap (movie times app)
    Dictionary
    Files
    Air Hockey
    Coldplay (Tap Tap version)
    iChess
    Brick 3D

Thanks in advance

About the rotated badge thing.

In IM+ they have a badge that rotates, maybe you can get some info from there?

Could someone please make these icons?
    Need For Speed
    NES
    iDracula
    ToneFX
    Colorsplash
    Spawn illuminati
    CameraBag
    iSteamy.......(Ahahaha)
    Customize
    Rename
    Finder

Thank you.

Thanks

Heads up... I SUCCEEDED IN MAKING A LANDSCAPE LOCKSCREEN!!!!

It's look very VERY awesome in action, and will definitely be available in the next update.
    #eli7e revived me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

nice! waiting for this theme for a long time. was waiting for it to be finished. i hate using catergories and yours seem to solve a little.
    cheers for the work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Excellent theme
    Thanks for making such a great theme. I would like to be a beta tester and would also like to know how could I get a file with all of the icons that you currently have for this theme. It took quite a bit of time to install but I love it. Thanks again.

Thanks for making such a great theme. I would like to be a beta tester and would also like to know how could I get a file with all of the icons that you currently have for this theme. It took quite a bit of time to install but I love it. Thanks again.

Last edited by engineerdphenom; 2009-05-18 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When will the next update be?
    I'm dying to know!!!

When will the next update be?
    I'm dying to know!!!
    Last edited by CubanCharlie; 2009-05-19 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Thursday

17. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Theme's still great. I was wondering along with jsharpe about the keyboard sometimes showing reflection as if it were in landscape. For everyone requesting icons...there's a great file included with the download for making your own. It's very simple to follow. Download Photoshop CS4 (just get the trial) and follow the easy instructions. After you get the hang of it, it only takes like 2 minutes to make an Icon.

YAY for landscape lockscreen, do you know if it works for those of us using weather or calender widgets?

I was wondering if there are going to be issues running this theme with OS 3.0? I know it's kinda jumping the gun, just curious.

Patiently awaiting Thursday.

Thanks

Keyboard issue was resolved in the "iNitsua Standard" theme which does NOT use landscape statusbar (where the cause of the problem lies).

The landscape lockscreen will not be usable with those who choose to have weather and calendar widgets. I will make a landscape lockscreen with these elements in the future.

It's too early to say whether or not this theme will work well with 3.0; it really depends on how well winterboard is implemented with the new OS.
    #eli7e revived me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Love the theme. If you need another beta tester for any future revisions then keep me in mind. I would love to help out.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thursday can not come soon enough!!!

Thanks

ditto

I've been checking this thread every single day since day one to keep up to date on it.
    I cannot wait until tomorrow, it's my 2 month anniversary with my girlfriend, and I told her I'm not hanging out with her til I get this update.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CubanCharlie For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-05-21)

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast