Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: INAV inspired creation-IManic

Default Theme creation-IManic
    Here is an idea for a theme. I put together a mixture of some other themes that worked very well. Thanks to all those who have posted their own themes.

Hope you enjoy. Ill Be making adjustments as i go. (Will update Games icon-I know which one i want to get.)If anyone would like to make donations my paypal email is: [email protected]

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=5376388

SEE BELOW FOR DOWNLOAD FILE
    :

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Extract files and place iManic folder into themes folder when SSHing into your phone. Weather and calander folders similarly.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.jpg   -safari.jpg   -media.jpg   -apps.jpg   -games.jpg  
    Last edited by stuckinoc; 2009-05-25 at 09:12 AM. Reason: added donations

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stuckinoc For This Useful Post:

AlDhaheri (2009-04-25), Amraam (2009-05-18), arnoldac2003 (2009-12-27), barcollo (2009-08-18), joshualland (2010-07-14), LastSonOfKrypton (2009-05-11), mapobean (2009-06-09), mysteryskater125 (2009-05-11), onelow99 (2009-05-17), ricansoul (2009-05-12)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

nice use of space on this layout.

Nice theme. Keep up the good work.

Nice theme
    I'll get it when you release
    CRACKERJACK

where can I get this theme?

Absolutely great job. The games icon looks "inadequate" next to all the others though

Quote Originally Posted by oBLUEoHEFNERo View Post
    where can I get this theme?
    You can't yet, he/she hasn't released it. Sorry.

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    nice use of space on this layout.
    Agreed, Good Work on the layout

Nice theme... cant wait to mess around with it

Waaaay too busy, looks like Mac's widgets, takes away the iPhone's simple and elegant UI, but thanks for the hard work and sharing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i have to say, i haven't really been a fan of the iNav concept until this theme. i will be following closely and i might even be switching when 3.0 comes around.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude i dont know if you forgot but release the theme finally!!! Than update it later whatever you need to. What you waiting for!!?

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Waaaay too busy, looks like Mac's widgets, takes away the iPhone's simple and elegant UI, but thanks for the hard work and sharing.
    I totally agree. Has too much going on.
    Moddin' till the sun comes up

Where is the launch!!!!!! Awesome theme but we want to see it already. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added Download links.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stuckinoc For This Useful Post:

ricansoul (2009-05-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you finally your releasing it =) now am going to install it!! your r the MAN!

can you provide instructions how to install and how to get weather in our area with this weather widget
    Last edited by delusion950; 2009-05-12 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

had my eye on theme since i saw it

great to see that u are finally releasing it =D

bro im loving this theme. my favorite by far.. can you hook it up with some icons. i need small top icon for the following games: spartan and bejeweled2

also if you can make an icon for additional MEDIA on page2. i would put it somewhere on the page to go to it.. kinda like you have POD on yours

thanks again..... oh and how can i adjust the weather for my region.

The theme is brilliant, but a set of installation instructions would be wicked...not really sure how to set up the calendar, or weather widget. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by supensunny View Post
    The theme is brilliant, but a set of installation instructions would be wicked...not really sure how to set up the calendar, or weather widget. Much appreciated.
    Befor you ssh the theme's into winterboard folder go into the private folder in the calender and weather theme folder and edit the configureMe.js file "right click and open in notepad" change to your local data.....

What id like to know is what in the twoLine.css if that is correct file do you change to relocate the widgets on the springboard?

how to install this theme.. ani help or instruction

can u plzz tell mi wht appz do i need from cydia to install this theme.. plzzz
    Last edited by chotu; 2009-05-14 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast