Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNav Vector

Default iNav Vector
    Hello,
    Created an iNav style theme. Little complicated so make sure you read the instructions correctly. Credit to reeco for the iNav idea.

Instructions:

You'll need Categories, the "DoNothing.app 94pack" from Cydia.

After, open Categories and create three folders: Apps, Games, Tools. Then place all of your apps in its folder EXCEPT: App Store, Cydia, Safari and Photos.
    Then place all games in its folder. Also place all the apps you'd consider "tools" such as winterboard, clock, calculator, etc in Tools folder.

Then place 10 blank icons and then App Store app. Do the same step with all of them in this order: App Store, Apps, Cydia, Safari, Games, Photos, Tools.
    After that make sure you place the calendar icon first in the dock area then Phone, Mail and SMS or whichever order you prefer.

That should be all. Let me know what you guys think. If you have any questions post it here and I'll try to answer it ASAP.
    Last edited by decke; 2010-07-08 at 04:52 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

hungtayho (2009-04-18)

Looks nice. Great work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AllSystemGo For This Useful Post:

decke (2009-04-27)

How easy is it to get Camera and ipod on the menu?

I personally use camera a lot - more than the app store infact and it would also be great if the ipod were on the menu as well.

Nice theme though. Gonna give it a shot.

Cheers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to optimus.prime For This Useful Post:

decke (2009-04-27)

Here..I attached the new wallpaper, iPod icon and Camera icon, I think that's all you need, you just have to adjust now. Let me know if you need help

ronaldin10,

Could you give me link to download your theme in a zip file.

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    Here..I attached the new wallpaper, iPod icon and Camera icon, I think that's all you need, you just have to adjust now. Let me know if you need help
    Please can you share your wallpaper psd for our own apps like the original inav? (Phone, media Interent, Apps and Games) or make one

thenks a lot, really gorgeous theme!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ipodtouchsupersaiyajin For This Useful Post:

decke (2009-04-27)

Here's the psd for the wallpaper and the zip file. Let me know if you guys need anything else!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

ipodtouchsupersaiyajin (2009-04-27)

Default Psd..
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldinho10 View Post
    here's the psd for the wallpaper and the zip file. Let me know if you guys need anything else!
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHICH IS THE FONT YOU USE?
    Last edited by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin; 2009-04-27 at 03:38 AM.

its called rzrarti

I don't seem to be getting the icon for SMS. I can't find it within the package either. Am I doing something wrong?

can you make a icon for youtube? Will be appreciated.