Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Chromatic Neon 2.0

Default [UPDATE] Chromatic Neon 2.0
    Hi ppl,
    This is Mark Saliba. I'm presenting to you the much asked for Chromatic Neon update.

This update includes over a hundred new neon looking icons. All of which were requested by some of you. There are also included icons for the theme to be adapted fully for the iPod Touch.

But beside icons, i've took the time and designed a keyboard, keypad, the SMS application and dialer. All of which compromise the look of the chromatic neon theme obviously.

I'm still accepting any requests for icons, which will be included in the next update. But do no post these requests here, please go to www.mark-saliba.com and press on the link there. It's an easy task to do.

Attached are some screen shots of the theme. For all of you who are interested go to www.mark-saliba.com for other information other themes which i've created. Also you can leave a comment on my guest book.

I have to point out that i'm really astonished and happy with the great positive response which i got after this theme was published and placed third in the modmyi.com competition. I hope that it will never turn to a negative one.

Also for those who wish to give a doantion, which will turn to some more motivation to me, are greatly thanked and thier act is really appreciated. Here's the link.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

That's all thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dialerscrnsht.png   -scrsht1.png   -scrsht3.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0012.png   -img_0011.png   -updateposter.png  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salibamark For This Useful Post:

Balamut (2009-04-22), elite_cat (2009-08-09), kostas1974 (2010-06-03), spudnick02 (2010-09-08)

Nice work!

Pretty impressive updates.

Thanks

nice job!!

Unhappy missing icons

I love the theme but its missing main icons like clock and messages. Also is there a way to look at the list of icon through my iphone to see which ones u have and add them to apps?

Hi, I installed this Theme and I absolutely love it. The only thing is I cant get the keyboard to work and I really think thats one of the really cool parts of this theme. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong or is it just the theme?