Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi, I have looked for this but can't find the answer, how do you make the standard springjump icons transparent? I can't rename them to Phone or SMS as the dock in this theme is actually part of the wallpaper. I always see the springjump icons (gray square with the arrow and the number), I tried SB settings - Hide icons but then they don't work at all.
    Thanks for your help.
    SSH into your IPhone, go to /library/Themes/Yourthemename/bundles and look for the 5 springjump folders, replace each icon.png with the attached icon.png once you have repalced all 5 repring and all should be good. This is a transparent file, just right click on the picture and save as Icon.png

HTH
    Gavin...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gavinr98; 2009-07-06 at 08:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gavinr98 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2009-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by gavinr98 View Post
    SSH into your IPhone, go to /library/Themes/Yourthemename/bundles and look for the 5 springjump folders, replace each icon.png with the attached icon.png once you have repalced all 5 repring and all should be good. This is a transparent file, just right click on the picture and save as Icon.png

HTH
    Gavin...
    Thanks Gavin, as you can guess I am a little new to these themes that use Springjumps! I appreciate your help.

PS Are you sure there is an invisible icon attached.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    i saw that already...inav thread of reeco
    theone77 i can see in post #1 that yoour carrier logo is SMART so i assume you're from the philippines. can you make a sun cellular logo for me and guide how to install it? thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks Gavin, as you can guess I am a little new to these themes that use Springjumps! I appreciate your help.

PS Are you sure there is an invisible icon attached.
    Yes it's there, make sure you move all the way to the left of the page, you will see the cursor change when moving from left to right, when you right click (far left of the page), click on save picture as and it should say icon.png

Thanks,
    Gavin...
    Last edited by gavinr98; 2009-07-07 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this is probably the dumbest question since im new but how do i replace the old icons with the knew ones? and how do i even get the icons on my computer for that matter? do i just save image as and save it to my computer? or something? please somebody explain this to me with details.

im aware ssh winSCP and some of that jazz but please help!!!
    Last edited by KevinTV; 2009-07-18 at 09:14 AM.

@KevinTV
    First I would recommend u checking out the guides on how to on the MMI forums, there very detailed on what to do and how.
    For THOUSANDS of how to, search with google.com and you will find videos, and more!
    Basically heres a quick run down...

Jailbreak you iPhone (2G,3G,3GS)
    Update Cydia
    Install OpenSSH, I also recommend SBSettings
    Install Winterboard
    U need a client to SSH into ur iPhone (Putty,WinSCP,) There are lots! Wiki has a great list.
    You can download themes from Cydia
    SSH into ur iPhone with IP addy, root/alpine
    Go to /library/themes folder and here is where all ur goodies are. U can add ur themes folders and do what ever.

There are many ways to make icons and yet better how to then my quick how to above and like I said, SEARCH for the guides and use google, no need to screw anything up if ur unsure how to SSH, use winterboad and play around with files and folders.

Goodluck dude!

can you help me with the dock...I'm using an ipod touch and would like it if there is something to replace the phone text and an app icon to go with it thanks

and I would like something that goes like this :

Internet Media Apps Games Settings
    Last edited by tidcac; 2009-07-31 at 01:03 AM.

Can you send me this wallpaper?

hey do you have iNav Crazy Black1 theme and the link to download it?

Would anyone like to share their springback file?

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice work !!!!

Default Files...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaken View Post
    Dunno know anyone else would like this... but I think its pretty cool.....
    Please can you share this theme? gorgeous...

Thanks

thanks. just check all messages its there

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    theone77 i can see in post #1 that yoour carrier logo is SMART so i assume you're from the philippines. can you make a sun cellular logo for me and guide how to install it? thank you.
    im from the philippines but i just modified my original carrier. im in UAE. applei.ph help me to change that
    Last edited by theone77; 2010-01-08 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to theone77 For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (2010-01-10)

Thanks

i want to update this, anyone likes?

Last edited by theone77; 2010-01-10 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Do you have the PSD template for the clear Icons? Thanks. If so can you email me the download link. Here is my email. [email protected]

I am looking for the PSD template for the iColor in Motion theme. If possible could someone please email me the download link to it? Thank You, here is my email address... [email protected]

I am looking for the PSD template for the iColor in Motion theme. If possible could someone please email me the download link to it? Thank You, here is my email address... [email protected]
    Last edited by lamoni69; 2010-01-10 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

which clear icon you need. can u quote or specify

I just want to know if you have a Photoshop Template so I can make my own icons. Just the average app icons that look like the clear glass with metal frame around it. Thanks

hey theone77.. i was hoping you'd bump this one day do u happen to have any new backgrounds for the inav?? just the standard inav ones with the springjumps at the bottom of the wallpaper.. i'd love to see some new ones that i can throw onto my theme.. thanks!

Thanks

My new set of theme!!

great work theone77 how to download ur new theme?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast