Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] iNav Simpsons

Hello Imagine09.

This theme is very good.

Please, for that we cannot connect from cydia (no 3G-Wifi), is it possible to have a link of direct download?

Please, please. I want this theme in my 3GS !!!!

Thank you.

Will there be an iPod Touch version?
    Maybe someone can ports it.

Quote Originally Posted by supasekziaznboi View Post
    i got it to install
    i ahd to download directly from the repo and then use my terminal app to install it

but half of my icons that i did not put into folders arent even showing up
    most importantly my text and phone dont show up and i have no idea where they are :/ they arent hidden either :/

and my SMS isnt even showing up either its blank and i already renamed my Text to Messages
    Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    I have a problem...
    I added repo to Cydia, NO iNav Simpsons2 is located in Winterboard Theme (Complete) Any ideas????
    Sorry for the delay...

supasekziaznboi you grabbed the older version from repo. I just deleted those older files and added the new "iNav-Simpsons" theme. You will be able to see it now when you use Cydia and goto Themes (Complete)...

lilskaterpunk you should see it now when you use Cydia and goto Themes (Complete)...
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

love the simpsons, love this theme
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Hey Imagine09.

Wondering if there is going to be a ipod touch version of this theme, i really love the way it looks.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-10-15 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine09 View Post
    lilskaterpunk you should see it now when you use Cydia and goto Themes (Complete)...
    Thanks dude! I found it in Cydia, looks awesome!

Do you plan on creating SMS themes, Wifi, 3G, etc. icons down the road? I don't think u do...

i dig the theme but unfortantly it slows down my 3g too much

i do like it though maybe if i get a 3gs someday lol

hey i was just wondering..for the dock icons..i was hoping if u can make and and ipod one?
    thanks in advance

Is it possible to donate to you for all of your hard work... I would love you to keep updating this.... This is my favorite theme "EVER" and I get so many looks and questions about the theme... Also, other Simpson's fans drool over this cool theme!!!! Hmm.... Donuts!!!

On other thing, the background use to be white... now it is grey and I don't know how to change it back to white, not that Grey looks bad or anything...
    Last edited by hsxagent; 2009-10-21 at 05:22 AM.

hi,
    this is a very nice theme but i got some problems with it:
    thats normal:
    http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/85tu-19-png.html

on my mobile is the background black and there are only the icons the marked things aren't there what can i do to fix it???
    and there was an other prob. but i already fix it: all the pictures were on a wrong position so i moved them by myself but mabye it's the reason why the other thing doesn't work but i don't think so.
    Last edited by Simpson Homer; 2010-02-03 at 10:26 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally, an iphone theme that makes sense!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I installed this theme a while back, but now I've uninstalled it. The problem? I'm glad you asked. I can't get it to stop making blank icons! What do I need to delete to get rid of these? Every time I re-spring, it fills all my screens with blanks.

Thanks in advance,
    dbl

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234