Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iNitsua - iNav-inspired landscape theme

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonustokin View Post
    I have to agree.
    The landscape themes are nice, but until the day comes that i can use everything on the iphone in landscape, i will stick to the portrait themes
    Looks nice though k.nitsua
    I'm working on the portrait style theme too, especially since there are issues with "QUICKGOLD" and the landscape status bar.

Sorry about the lack of an update last night. Last day of springbreak, you know how it is... friends come over, have a couple of drinks, invite more friends; realize that over 40 people are at your house playing beer pong, getting wasted, music blasting... all of a sudden you're on the bathroom floor overlooking the toilet with your best friend next to you vomitting in the sink (btw, between vomits, i took a picture of her in the sink, lol)... then you wake up in the morning in bed wearing PJs you don't remember putting on with your best friend wearing your PJs sleeping next to you, and having her drool all over my sleeve.

I'm going to grant EVERYONE who asked to BETA a beta version today. I plan on hardly working at work today and simply work on these icons (mainly because i know I'll be too hungover to work today).

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback, they are very helpful.

Also, all the icons that were requested will be made for the next update - if you have any apps that you'd like icons for, please tell me in this thread TODAY.
    #eli7e revived me

sounds like i want to be at your house when the **** hits the fan. i'll try the beta please
    Last edited by niacafis; 2009-04-18 at 07:25 PM.

I would like to try the beta please

Thanks

beta please. TIA

Green Apple
    Thanks

beta please ..thank you

Id like to try it too pls, thanks.

Nice theme awson how can i download it btw

Smile re: theme
    hey initsua . i hope you can include me on the beta. i sent you private message hope thats ok its not i will ask here . May i be part of your beta for landscape theme

could i also beta the theme as well

could i please try the beta release also? thank you

Mark me down as a Itouch beta tester if you make one for itouch. If you want you can hook me up with a iphone theme (i am currently running the newest inav that doesn't have a itouch version and i got all the bugs out. I worked it out so i use categorys for stuff like the phone and text and put skype, textfree,etc.)

hey this theme looks tight. id love to be a beta tester too.

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    i'm working on the portrait style theme too, especially since there are issues with "quickgold" and the landscape status bar.

Sorry about the lack of an update last night. Last day of springbreak, you know how it is... Friends come over, have a couple of drinks, invite more friends; realize that over 40 people are at your house playing beer pong, getting wasted, music blasting... All of a sudden you're on the bathroom floor overlooking the toilet with your best friend next to you vomitting in the sink (btw, between vomits, i took a picture of her in the sink, lol)... Then you wake up in the morning in bed wearing pjs you don't remember putting on with your best friend wearing your pjs sleeping next to you, and having her drool all over my sleeve.

I'm going to grant everyone who asked to beta a beta version today. I plan on hardly working at work today and simply work on these icons (mainly because i know i'll be too hungover to work today).

Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback, they are very helpful.

Also, all the icons that were requested will be made for the next update - if you have any apps that you'd like icons for, please tell me in this thread today.
    please share this theme...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would also like to be a beta tester

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just sent you a PM. I would like to be a beta tester.

Cant wait for the public release...

Can we try out this theme please...i am waiting and waiting and waiting...PLEASE I WANT THIS THEME SO BAD

Anybody can share the beta please ?
    I can't wait

Yeah, definitely looking forward to this one. Looks great ... very unique!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Okay, I was planning on sending out the new beta... But my laptop crashed (BSD). Something about a page fault on a nonpage something. Either way, I'm backing up everything and reformatting tonight.

The theme now utilizes all 9 pages for navigation. I'm making icons for every app that has been requested. I finished all the ones that were requested thus far.

The lockscreen is a WIP, and it will be landscape as well as have a specific area to fetch infomation (email, text message, etc).

I also asked ZodTTD to work on a landscape mode for vlc4iphone that will compliment this theme.

Portrait mode is also in the works conceptually as well as a spinboard version.

Thank you guys for all the support for my first theme and your patience. For those who have betas already, please relay feedback, PM me screenshots please so I can fix the wallpaper.html issue.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast