Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iNitsua - iNav-inspired landscape theme

Here is how it looks on my iphone so far - as you can see, there is a spacing issue on the left side of the phone and I cant figure what is causing it. more feedback as i get used to this theme -

tat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png   -img_0007.png   -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png  

Quote Originally Posted by tat2me2112 View Post
    Here is how it looks on my iphone so far - as you can see, there is a spacing issue on the left side of the phone and I cant figure what is causing it. more feedback as i get used to this theme -

tat
    do u know how to make the springjumps visible? cuz i try using poof but its not opening for me... crashing... then i went to like bossprefs or something to try to open it but nothing was there

could i please also beta test this theme as well

This looks so good i'm gonna PUNCH YOU OUT!!!

The Date is a little off for me.

Please can you include me for beta tester?

Thanks a lot youre the best!!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

the date is a little off for several people. Problem is it's all off differently. This issue is being worked on.

If you have spacing issues, chances are you are using fivelrows. You need to turn that off.

I will have more icons tonight, a wallpaper fix, and a PSD for the next beta.

Those of you asking to beta will receive PMs tonight.

Thank you guys for your help!

The theme looks great! can i be one of the beta tester?

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Theme is practically ready for testing... what icons would you guys like with the initial release? I want to start off with at least 50 icons.

BETA testers wanted: If interested, please post here. iPhone users only for now. Serious inquiries only.
    ok well ive been testing it today i will post anything wrong with it later or errors i see along the way and i'll try some stuff out to see what i can do, but since theres no psd's out for the icons, i want to ask you nitsua if you can throw these icons into the release, or pm me the icons whenever you get to em, (YouTube, Yahoo Messenger, WinterBoard, AIM, ArcadeBowl, and ParkingLot) those 6 so that i can have the theme in complete, or just throw the psd's my way if you don't have the time, thanx in advance i'll ill keep you guys posted on whats what of the theme (Beta Testing) thanx again nitsua for this awesome theme

Default pm..
    the date is a little off for several people. Problem is it's all off differently. This issue is being worked on.

If you have spacing issues, chances are you are using fivelrows. You need to turn that off.

I will have more icons tonight, a wallpaper fix, and a PSD for the next beta.

Those of you asking to beta will receive PMs tonight.

Thank you guys for your help!

Sorry i dont give you my mail, can you check your private messages?

thanks!!

could you please include me in the beta test that would be great thanks can't wait to test it out

can someone help me on springjumps? there not showing

well i got the theme to work but when i hold down a icon and try moving some icons the sidebar the white thing, it like moves out of place and doesn't go back in place and i have to restart the theme
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-04-18 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

like this theme a lot, any way of getting it on normal mode instead of landscape?

my sugguestion is to use only 1 wallpaper and make the big icons have the white sidebar then nothing will go wrong... I think everyone is having this problem like me... and its pissing the hell out of me cuz i need to respring again and again

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

When the wallpaper gets off center, all you have to do is press the sleep button and press it again. no need to respring.

Also, I recommend that you arrange the icons using NO theme (iPhone Default) THEN turn on the theme, so you won't need to wiggle.

*Working on icons right now (at work too, lol).
    #eli7e revived me

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Also
    Maybe you could make a theme that looks just like this but it isn't landscape

When the wallpaper gets off center, all you have to do is press the sleep button and press it again. no need to respring.

Also, I recommend that you arrange the icons using NO theme (iPhone Default) THEN turn on the theme, so you won't need to wiggle.

*Working on icons right now (at work too, lol).
    now this is better I did arrange icons before turning theme on but like times when i download apps from app store i need to rearrange and stuff

can i please have the beta too???

may i test the beta please?

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    Also
    Maybe you could make a theme that looks just like this but it isn't landscape
    I have to agree.
    The landscape themes are nice, but until the day comes that i can use everything on the iphone in landscape, i will stick to the portrait themes
    Looks nice though k.nitsua

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast