Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNav MacTouch V1.0

Exclamation [RELEASE] iNav MacTouch V1.0

A new Mac styled theme based on the famous iNav theme.

VISIT HERE for an installation video and subscirbe for future versions!

Current Version: 1.0

Creator: Frezkee a.k.a Centroid
    Device Support: Ipod Touch
    View: Landscape & Portrait
    SpringJump: No. (Next Version)
    Supported Icons: Everything in top image
    Icon Template included? Yes, a .psd is included.

DOWNLOAD IPOD Touch VERSION V1.0 : iNav MacTouch V1.0 by ~Frezkee on deviantART

DOWNLOAD IPHONE VERSION V1.0 : http://frezkee.deviantart.com/art/iN...hone-118244620

DOWNLOAD .PSD Docks VERSION V1.0 : http://frezkee.deviantart.com/art/iN...ocks-118546506

LANDSCAPE View:

Portrait VIEW:

FAQ:
    Is documentation be provided?
    Visit youtube.com/Frezkee for an installation video. The README also contains instructions.
    Will there be a version for the iphone?
    Yes. I will be releasing it as soon as I finish.
    Do the arrows work?
    Only in landscape. Next version will have arrows working in both views.
    Will there be springjump?
    In the next version.
    When is the most recent version?
    Are credits given?
    README includes all credits. Anything not given credits for was created by ME in photoshop.
    What happens if I want to add an icon?
    You will have to do it yourself. A template .psd is provided for making more icons in both views.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -33068.png  
    Last edited by FREZKEE; 2009-04-08 at 07:46 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FREZKEE For This Useful Post:

41RDr4G0Nz (2011-05-20), br1zz (2009-04-07), inanepunk (2009-04-15), MindGem (2010-09-08), steadler (2009-04-15)

This is pretty cool i would suggest making the taskbar landscape in the landscape version cuz it looks weird when everything else is in landscape except that. And im curious how does the doc function or is it just part of the wallpaper. Besides that everything looks really nice

The apps icon in the portrait view has arrows on both sides as opposed to just the left side. Just an fyi
    Last edited by whatheck6; 2009-04-06 at 12:33 AM.

The only reason the apps icon has 2 arrows is due to the reason that there is room for up to 2 addition pages. If someone wanted specific apps on those pages, they could do so.

I guess I update it with only have 1 arrow...

UPDATE: now supporting the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by FREZKEE View Post
    The only reason the apps icon has 2 arrows is due to the reason that there is room for up to 2 addition pages. If someone wanted specific apps on those pages, they could do so.

What you could do is keep the icon normal, but make another one without right arrow and name it apps2. That way both are there and you just have to rename them

@above. done. Anyone who downloads it now will have both options. The 1arrow apps page will be default.

NOTE: Add Apple-News.fr/repo to your sources and install "BlankNull" to disable the blank bookmark.
    -Credits: Dea-loC
    Last edited by FREZKEE; 2009-04-06 at 02:05 AM.

i see no landscape version of this theme

What version did you donwload. iphone version does not support landscape at this time.

Sorry for double post but installation video is now out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8nz2dFoCF8]YouTube - iNav MacTouch V1.0 Installation[/ame]
    Last edited by FREZKEE; 2009-04-06 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wow this theme is amazing! great work dude!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to br1zz For This Useful Post:

FREZKEE (2009-04-07)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

top theme buddy but,the readme instructions differ from the video ones,they could be misleading to a newbee(like me),but all in all top theme and great work,keep it up.

83 iblanks!!! who wants to make that many??? if you do you can but i got a faster way... I have premade blanks on my computer and all you have to do is drag as many folders into the webclips folder on your iphone or itouch then you respring and get blanks... ask if you want it

hey frezkee... I like your theme... I was suppose to keep on the inav montimedia but i notice it was chewing my memory... and i could barely do anything so i switched to yours... In later versions i have you have horizontal for iphone... and also for the bar on the bottom(dock) I wish in the next version there will be spring jumps... all you do is click and it will go to the page
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-04-07 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    83 iblanks!!! who wants to make that many??? if you do you can but i got a faster way... I have premade blanks on my computer and all you have to do is drag as many folders into the webclips folder on your iphone or itouch then you respring and get blanks... ask if you want it

hey frezkee... I like your theme... I was suppose to keep on the inav montimedia but i notice it was chewing my memory... and i could barely do anything so i switched to yours... In later versions i have you have horizontal for iphone... and also for the bar on the bottom(dock) I wish in the next version there will be spring jumps... all you do is click and it will go to the page
    I made it cydia compatible so they wouldn't have to ssh. Perhaps when i release the next version I will include both ways as it is pretty tedious.

Glad you guys are liking it so far!

Please FREZKEE can you share your dock icon and your wallpaper for our own icons?

By the way, i can`t find landscape version for iphone

THANKS A LOT GORGEOUS THEME!!
    Last edited by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin; 2009-04-08 at 08:03 PM.

I made it cydia compatible so they wouldn't have to ssh. Perhaps when i release the next version I will include both ways as it is pretty tedious.

Glad you guys are liking it so far!
    yea but do you know how long it takes to click and click and click to get 83 blanks??? beside you need to ssh the theme anyways till its on cydia...

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin View Post
    Please FREZKEE can you share your dock icon for our own icons?

THANKS A LOT GORGEOUS THEME!!
    Sure: Here are the 3 docks in .psd format:

Check out this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFnzp4-eTow"]LINK [/ame]for how to make your own MAC OSX Dock =D

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FREZKEE For This Useful Post:

ipodtouchsupersaiyajin (2009-04-08)

[QUOTE=FREZKEE;3833321]Sure: Here are the 3 docks in .psd format:

THANKS A LOT!!!! BEAUTIFULL THEME

No problem ipodtouchsupersaiyajin

New version is to be expected shortly.

Thank you so much for including the psd's
    I managed to modify it and use a vwallpaper while still having the dock.

Quote Originally Posted by whatheck6 View Post
    Thank you so much for including the psd's
    I managed to modify it and use a vwallpaper while still having the dock.
    Yea I dind't think about what would happen if someone wanted to change the background so now its possible.

If there is anything anyone wants improved/changed/added please tell me so I can add it to my list as I will be releasing V1.1 shortly...

thanks mate, another great theme, im using your one as a template for my next one if you dont mind, pm me if this is a problem.....thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast