Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iNav Milk SpringJumps V1

  1. #1
    Talking iNav Milk SpringJumps V1
    I have Finished my theme inav theme Whit springjumps,
    this is a mod of the theme inav milk by Alxboss..
    The tuto only is in spanish, but i am tranlating.. (I need help to translate the guide)
    Links
    Tutorial (Solo en español)
    Instalacion Inav the Black Pearl SpringJump.docx
    SpringJumps
    SpringJumps.zip
    Spanish Version
    Inav The Black Pearl whit SpringJumps.rar
    English Version
    Inav The Black Pearl whit SpringJumps English.rar
    Francais Version
    Inav The Black Pearl whit SpringJumps Frances.rar

    Fixed iPod Icon (Replace this in the Folder icons)


    The English Tutorial is Disponible in Apple-News
    http://www.apple-news.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=961

    Caps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -inav-black-pearl-presentation.png  
    Last edited by joanlo; 2009-04-19 at 05:11 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joanlo For This Useful Post:

    GRoMeSTeR (2009-04-19), vinhlehoang (2009-04-03)

  3. #2
    FIRST!!!!

    Perfect, but the weather widget goes on.......
    Last edited by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin; 2009-04-03 at 08:11 PM.

  4. #3
    i really like the mail icon

  5. #4
    When is the english version going to be available?

  6. #5
    English download at top of page

  7. #6
    OK...I won't lie. I've never used SpringJumps before. If someone could post some set-up instructions that'd be sweet.

    I'm going to mess around with this right now and see if I can get it to work. I'll edit this post if I don't need them anymore

  8. #7
    that looks great cant wait to download

  9. #8
    Somehow I got this to work. Don't ask me how. I just copied lots of stuff into my /Applications folder and eventually got it.

    FYI, re-arranging the icons is a PIA. Clear your dock and if you have 5 icon dock just use that to move each row. Makes it easier

  10. #9
    First off thanks for the theme I love it.

    Second I got it to work and will help make an English Tut. I did have to change a couple of things and install some separate programs idk if it was a typo or not. I am currently at work so when I get home if you don't mind I'll make the English TUT.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millionman For This Useful Post:

    dokushaku (2009-04-08), joanlo (2009-04-07)

  12. #10
    Loving this theme. I did notice that Safari and iPod share dot #6. I believe Safari should occupy the #5 dot.

    Also, make sure if you are installing this theme to have blanknull installed before you start playing around.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to theblackhand For This Useful Post:

    PlatoTheForms (2009-04-08)

  14. #11
    what font did u use for these theme...
    anwhoo cool theme

  15. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by adanson View Post
    what font did u use for these theme...
    anwhoo cool theme
    The Font is Alba Super. with a Bisel & Relieve Effect

    Ok.. Thank you for your Colaboration..
    My English is not the best because I am Colombian and not yet mastered very well, but I advocate a bit
    I would greatly appreciate your help with the tutorial in English.
    Last edited by joanlo; 2009-04-07 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by theblackhand View Post
    Loving this theme. I did notice that Safari and iPod share dot #6. I believe Safari should occupy the #5 dot.

    Also, make sure if you are installing this theme to have blanknull installed before you start playing around.
    yeah, how do I fix this?

  17. #14
    Ok.. I go to upload a fixed icon...

  18. #15
    does any of u guys have the english tutorial for this?

  19. #16
    Nice looking theme but I can't try it since the english version link is dead.

  20. #17
    My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Patriots Area
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 75 Times in 60 Posts

    Ive been trying to fix thr sprinjumps for 2 days now. i cant get all the icons to be in page like it is on the pictures. my phone right now is set to work like INAv FROM REECO. I cant understand his spanish instructions at the most important point. Anyone with translation yet or can anyone tell what am i doing wrong so that i cant have everything on one page instead of 8. For example in the front you have safari ipod mail and photos and the bottom you have sms phone games and apps. RIGHT NOW WHEN I CLICK on the sms it takes me to the sms windows but the icons arent there. like safari ipod mail.

  21. #18
    WooT! It's really a PIA to setup the icons but it's worth it. Thanks for posting this great great theme...

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    Ive been trying to fix thr sprinjumps for 2 days now. i cant get all the icons to be in page like it is on the pictures. my phone right now is set to work like INAv FROM REECO. I cant understand his spanish instructions at the most important point. Anyone with translation yet or can anyone tell what am i doing wrong so that i cant have everything on one page instead of 8. For example in the front you have safari ipod mail and photos and the bottom you have sms phone games and apps. RIGHT NOW WHEN I CLICK on the sms it takes me to the sms windows but the icons arent there. like safari ipod mail.

    The english tutorial is disponible in Apple-News.Fr
    Apple-News.fr - Connexion

  23. #20
    In your tutorial it says to install 91 blank icon from cydia but I don't see it. There's 83 and then 100. Thanx.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •