Page 98 of 179 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

+1^ I downloaded it when it first released. It makes Spotlight so much better.

I haven't contacted author yet. I did contact the dev of SpringBack asking about the backup file. Littleboy and I were talking about creating a backup to make the setup faster. I know everybody is going to have different apps, so I asked him if was possible to create basic layout that everyone could use without it slowing down the device.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Yeah once you have the extra SpringJumps SSH'ed to your phone, simply use iBlank to create the blank icons needed to arrange the apps in that layout. iBlank will create the blank icons not the SpringJumps.

If you are still having trouble, I wrote a tut on page 98.
    right now i can not even find my settings, clock or weather icons

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
    right now i can not even find my settings, clock or weather icons
    If you use anything like SBSettings or BossPrefs, check and see if they are hidden.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (2009-07-17)

Just to check... can bookmark icons on springboard have their icons changed to white apple theme as well?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Just to check... can bookmark icons on springboard have their icons changed to white apple theme as well?
    Yep that's correct. You just name them exactly like you would an icon. Whatever you call the bookmark, you'll need to call the icon, then place it inside the "Icons" folder.

As a request from littleboy, here are the files that mod the Settings app. Just take all the com.apple folders and place them exactly the way they are inside the "Bundles" folder.

Also I change the springboard app delete button as well.

Take the closebox.png and place it inside the com.apple.springboard folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Stillen (2009-07-17)

Hi guys, I have an unsual request here. Can anyone help me with resizing the attached image and recolouring it to something more inline with the white apple theme? Am planning to use this as a big icon for Setting on Pg5 Misc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -settingbigicon.jpg  

Hi guys, I have an unsual request here. Can anyone help me with resizing the attached image and recolouring it to something more inline with the white apple theme? Am planning to use this as a big icon for Setting on Pg5 Misc

If you use anything like SBSettings or BossPrefs, check and see if they are hidden.
    thanks man that's what it was they were hidden

What app gives Me 5 Rows Down On The Springboard
    Last edited by Drizzy Drake; 2009-07-17 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yep that's correct. You just name them exactly like you would an icon. Whatever you call the bookmark, you'll need to call the icon, then place it inside the "Icons" folder.

As a request from littleboy, here are the files that mod the Settings app. Just take all the com.apple folders and place them exactly the way they are inside the "Bundles" folder.

Also I change the springboard app delete button as well.

Take the closebox.png and place it inside the com.apple.springboard folder.
    Hey thanks for that settings upload, I was waiting for that. And btw do you have the mod where the BossPrefs thing is like that too. I'm talking bout the drop down menu, like it shows on LittleBoys preview pic for the White Apple, on his very first post.

thanks man that's what it was they were hidden

What app gives Me 5 Rows Down On The Springboard
    Its called Five Icon Dock.
    Last edited by Stillen; 2009-07-17 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stillen View Post
    Hey thanks for that settings upload, I was waiting for that. And btw do you have the mod where the BossPrefs thing is like that too. I'm talking bout the drop down menu, like it shows on LittleBoys preview pic for the White Apple, on his very first post.
    Yep here you go. It's for SBSettings not BossPrefs. The toggles don't look exactly like the pic, but it looks really good with the theme. They look more like the app icons. Credits go to SoundForge over at MacThemes for creating this.

It's placed in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Stillen (2009-07-17)

Ok...spent 2hrs on this and it's a mess! I followed the tutorial from page 98 and now i can't get rid of the Spring Jumps on the first page. Icons 0-3 stay showing over the theme. I can't find the "view all" icon in categories. And i pretty much made my theme look like the one from the tutorial with the exception of videorecorder3g and different games(Assassins Creed,Bejewled,Samurai Fighting & PocketGod) Everything is all scrambled and opens the wrong apps/games. So basically that tutorial doesn't match the theme, correct? Could someone please help me out as to what i need to change? Thank you

Yep here you go. It's for SBSettings not BossPrefs. The toggles don't look exactly like the pic, but it looks really good with the theme. They look more like the app icons. Credits go to SoundForge over at MacThemes for creating this.

It's placed in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes.
    Thanks a bunch. But I'm having a problem, I put it where you told me too, and did a respring, and everything looks exactly the same lol. And there were folders already in the Themes spot... So I dunno what to do.

where can i download the lockscreen? Also who can i talk to about getting some icon for the white apple theme? Thank you again. You've been a great help.

Ok i figured out the "view all" situation. I guess the next step is requesting a wallpaper to fit my layout, correct? Anyone have an issue when you open apps & close them the time,battery,singal etc disappears? I can't even open SBS settings

Its called Five Icon Dock.
    What Icon can Go In Place Of that Yellow Icon on The Page 2

What Icon can Go In Place Of that Yellow Icon on The Page 2
    Uhhh, sorry lol what yellow icon are you talking about?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Uhhh, sorry lol what yellow icon are you talking about?
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...av-mod-98.html

the one in the totorial page on the second page second row

Tell Me What Left I Have 2 Do Here Are The Pictures

I Really Dont KNow What To Put on The Games Page Because I Do Not Play Any Games So Yall Got any Suggestions
    Last edited by Drizzy Drake; 2009-07-17 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...av-mod-98.html

the one in the totorial page on the second page second row

Tell Me What Left I Have 2 Do Here Are The Pictures

You shouldn't really replace the iPod icon.

Go to Cydia and download GiveIRows so you'll get five icons up and down too. That should help you out some. After that just make the original spring jumps have transparent icons... thats why the spring jumps are showing up on the first page. Get that "View All" icon you find when you downloaded the White Apple theme, and rename is "Apps" and put it in the icon folder. Game wise, lol just get the ones it says to get lol. So everything actually matches.
    Last edited by Stillen; 2009-07-17 at 08:00 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Ohh. Thats actually a "iPod" icon. Its a combined form of the Music and Video icons on the iPod touch. The iPhone only comes with the "iPod" icon, so to get it just go download "mobilemusicplayer Flip" off Cydia, and respring. Then you should see that your Music and Video icons went away, and the "iPod" icon is there. That has both your music and videos.

Go to Cydia and download GiveIRows so you'll get five icons up and down too.

is There a big text image or what else do i need to do 2 finish this theme

is There a big text image or what else do i need to do 2 finish this theme
    A lot of the rest of the stuff is just you need icons and stuff for certain apps. I can't help you with that as much cause I have yet to learn how to make icons. But if you look at previous posts by people they have posted a bunch of icons, for a bunch of different things. But get FiveIRows and then it'll make things a lot easier. So the tutorial makes more sense.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Page 98 of 179 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast