Page 97 of 179 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy Drake View Post
    Can Sum One Please Help Me With this I Need To Know How To Open These Files Please
    You need to SSH into your iPod/iPhone.
    Here is a tutorial.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1fndNBzuR8]YouTube - How to SSH into your ipod touch 2g (Windows)[/ame]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Drizzy Drake (2009-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Stillen View Post
    You need to SSH into your iPod/iPhone.
    Here is a tutorial.
    YouTube - How to SSH into your ipod touch 2g (Windows)
    Thanks So How Do I Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3848811-post276.html
    Last edited by Drizzy Drake; 2009-07-16 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks So How Do I Find
    This Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips
    Whenever you SSH into your iPod/iPhone, at the top you should see a drop down menu that says "Root". Click on it and the very top thing should be I think "/root" click on it, and then you'll see a bunch more folders. Then fine the respective folders.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

Thanks So How Do I Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below.

WOW
    i would love to use this lockscreen!!! would i be able to use it? also how can i install it? thank you very much

8lias
    would i be able to use that locksreen? if yes, how do i install it? thank you
    Last edited by vo2max; 2009-07-16 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default help ScooterPig
    Scooterpig
    I've notice you area great help for those that need it... i have some questions and a small request. I've been working for two hours now trying to put this theme together but one problem i'm having is the the dock icons are not been centered for some reason. i have the 5 row dock installed but they are shifted to the left. i included a homescreen shot for you to see...

can i request a wallpaper...

for page0
    XXXcameraX
    XSMSXmapX
    XXXicalX
    XXXXX

for page1
    XXXphotogeneX
    XipodXutubeX
    XXXiphotoX
    XXXXX

page2
    XXXnike+X
    XappstoreXfacebookX
    XXXwinterBX
    XXXXappsfolder

page3
    XXXunoX
    XpocketGODXtetrisX
    XXXsettingsX
    XXXXgamefolder

i don't know how to install this wallpapers so a small guide on how to would be great!!! Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    1) - My springboard been crashing. (a couple times when the iPhone been idling, ie I left it beside me and it crash when I next look at it)

Not that its a big issue but whenever I restart my springboard, it seems that the icons on the first column of each page as well as the last one (I'm not sure if its specifically the last one or the categories icon since the categories are placed on the last slot of each page) gets pushed to page4 and beyond.

What this means is that every times it crashes, I got to move dozens of blank icons (since its mostly blanks on the first column) back to where they belong which can be a real hassle especially when it crashes at least once a day for the past two days (since I applied the theme)

Is there something I do wrong? Or are the crashes and the moving of icons something we learn to deal with?
    I'm not sure what causes the crashes, but mine did it a couple of times. Mainly when I had my phone pluged into my computer and it sat there for a few minutes after the sync. I would HIGHLY recommend installing SpringBack. Once you have it set up again, use SpringBack to make a copy of your springboard layout, so next time it happens it takes like a minute to set it up again. It's a lifesaver.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinTV View Post
    Hey everybody this is my first time having a real complete theme and so far my spring board has been looking stupid for days and i cant finish. when i open winSCP and i add the page number things, (the things that you have to set up as 0,1,2,3 on the pages) in /var/stash/applications/. well I only have enough for 3 pages (12 in total) and apparently i need 4 pages (16 in total) ( i could be wrong i don't really know) but this is a very beautiful theme and ive been working hard for it but i just really need some advise if im doing anything wrong.
    So far you've done everything correct by adding the SpringJumps. The next step you need to take to make sure you have the SpringJumps app installed via Cydia. Then inside the SpringJumps you need to turn ON Page 0 -> Page 3. Let your device respring and you will have your 16 SpringJumps. The new 4 will have icons and the other 12 will not. the last thing is to create (4) 60x60px transparent images and name them Page 0.png -> Page 3.png. Place those new images inside your "Icons" folder, respring, and you will have 16 transparent SpringJumps.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Jerle (2009-07-16)

Whenever you SSH into your iPod/iPhone on the drop down menu go to "/<root>", one there double click on the "Applications" folder. Then from the left side navigate to the folder with all the web clips, and then drag and drop them into the Applications folder. Respring you device, and you should have multiple springjumps. Make sure you've already downloaded spring jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    WOW
    i would love to use this lockscreen!!! would i be able to use it? also how can i install it? thank you very much

8lias
    would i be able to use that locksreen? if yes, how do i install it? thank you
    Download the lock screen, and then SSH into you iPod/iPhone. Once there go to the drop down menu at the top and click on "/<root>" Then navigate to the "Library" folder, and find the "Themes" folder and copy the lock screen folder into there. Once thats done, go to WinterBoard and you'll see it there whatever it is named, check it, and it'll respring and it should work. Make sure to edit the configureme.js to match your area.

Quote Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
    Scooterpig
    I've notice you area great help for those that need it... i have some questions and a small request. I've been working for two hours now trying to put this theme together but one problem i'm having is the the dock icons are not been centered for some reason. i have the 5 row dock installed but they are shifted to the left. i included a homescreen shot for you to see...

can i request a wallpaper...

for page0
    XXXcameraX
    XSMSXmapX
    XXXicalX
    XXXXX

for page1
    XXXphotogeneX
    XipodXutubeX
    XXXiphotoX
    XXXXX

page2
    XXXnike+X
    XappstoreXfacebookX
    XXXwinterBX
    XXXXappsfolder

page3
    XXXunoX
    XpocketGODXtetrisX
    XXXsettingsX
    XXXXgamefolder

i don't know how to install this wallpapers so a small guide on how to would be great!!! Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!
    Hey, I'm not ScooterPig but I can help out lol. For the dock, make sure you have two blank icons between each one, so the dock should look more like this.
    PhonexSafarixMail

As for your Wallpaper requests, the top line can't have those, as you need to use them for your spring jumps, so you probably can't just click on "Media", "Various", "Games" to get to each page, you have to slide through them. So you need to get spring jumps and do that.

The reason your pocket god is like that is cause in the icons folder there isn't a big icon for that in that folder. So there should be one somewhere, if you can't find it you need to request one, and the "Games" folder , whenever you open up the White Apple 1.0 folder, go to the Categories folder. In there you should find a "View All" icon. You need to make two copies of this, and rename them "Games" and "Apps" too match the names of your two categories folder. Once you do that SSH into your device, and put those in the Icons folder. And it should be fixed.
    Last edited by Stillen; 2009-07-16 at 07:00 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

vo2max (2009-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I'm not sure what causes the crashes, but mine did it a couple of times. Mainly when I had my phone pluged into my computer and it sat there for a few minutes after the sync. I would HIGHLY recommend installing SpringBack. Once you have it set up again, use SpringBack to make a copy of your springboard layout, so next time it happens it takes like a minute to set it up again. It's a lifesaver.
    Thanks for the great tip!

when i hit springjumps theres a list, the first one says (documentation) and and in that it goes down and says "how to use > " Release Notes >" "Known Issues >" "project home (via Safari)" and then the next list is called (Preferences) and under it it says "General >" and "Jump Icons >" and thats all thats there. where do i go from here?

when i click Jump Icons it takes me to a page that has page numbers 0-8. but when i click either 0 - 3 (in attempt to add them to my spring board) a pop up comes to my screen and says "shortcut for (Which Ever) page" then under theres a place where i could type and it says page (which ever) in the typing spot. and then under that it says "Cancel" or "OK" so when i hit OK it seems if nothing happens so then i respring the springboard and all i have are the 12 page numbers that littleboy gave in the theme.

what am i doing wrong or not doing at all?
    Last edited by KevinTV; 2009-07-16 at 08:10 PM.

when i hit springjumps theres a list, the first one says (documentation) and and in that it goes down and says "how to use > " Release Notes >" "Known Issues >" "project home (via Safari)" and then the next list is called (Preferences) and under it it says "General >" and "Jump Icons >" and thats all thats there. where do i go from here?

when i click Jump Icons it takes me to a page that has page numbers 0-8. but when i click either 0 - 3 (in attempt to add them to my spring board) a pop up comes to my screen and says "shortcut for (Which Ever) page" then under theres a place where i could type and it says page (which ever) in the typing spot. and then under that it says "Cancel" or "OK" so when i hit OK it seems if nothing happens so then i respring the springboard and all i have are the 12 page numbers that littleboy gave in the theme.

Seems you did everything right. But it sounds like the problem I had. On your first page, whenever you try to move the icons, since the spring jumps are blank, the letters for the names seem to blend into the bottom. So try moving the very bottom row icons up, and see if those are the spring jump ones.

ok thanks but another problem im having is duplicating the searcher application..i followed the instructions for the duplicating an application link but it still didnt work..i think im doin somethin wrong. Could u help me out?

no there's nothing there to move (when i hold one of the icons to drag somewhere its just the black background. and then the only thing under is the phone icon the safari icon and the mail icon since that's the way i was told to set it up.

here is a basic question how do i turn the extra 4 pages ON in my springboard. do i need to do it through winterboard or something? cause when i click the spring board icon all i can basically do is rename them.

but the problem is that winterboared makes my springoard crash every time i try to move my icons. it never happend before it just started happening a couple weeks ago.

im going to reinstall winterboard once im done arranging the icons since i would need it to actually activate the theme . but i cant arrange the icons past the 3d page because because i only have 12 page numbers.

so basically you can see the cause and effect so all i need is that last 4 and all be golden.

PLEASE any suggestions! from anybody i just need some progress i know its possible .

Whenever you SSH into your iPod/iPhone on the drop down menu go to "/<root>", one there double click on the "Applications" folder. Then from the left side navigate to the folder with all the web clips, and then drag and drop them into the Applications folder. Respring you device, and you should have multiple springjumps. Make sure you've already downloaded spring jumps.
    i do not see a web clips folder i see a web and a web sheet folder

Thanks

I'm not sure what to say. You're going to the right location. I've never had it pop up a message asking me to change the name. Try uninstalling/restalling SpringJumps and see what happens. I'm sorry it's doing that.

i do not see a web clips folder i see a web and a web sheet folder
    Here's a much easier solution than trying to SSH the blank icons to your phone. Download iBlank and BlankNull from Cydia. iBlank will create as many blank icons as you want and BlankNull will make them inactive instead of loading a blank Safari page if pressed.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-16 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here's a much easier solution than trying to SSH the blank icons to your phone. Download iBlank and BlankNull from Cydia. iBlank will create as many blank icons as you want and BlankNull will make them inactive instead of loading a blank Safari page if pressed.
    so all that this is 4.Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below is adding blank icons to my phone

this is the link i am following by the way http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3848811-post276.html

so all that this is 4.Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below is adding blank icons to my phone

this is the link i am following by the way http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3848811-post276.html
    You don't even have to copy the springjumps into the application folder. Just use iBlank, and it'll make them for you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Stillen For This Useful Post:

You don't even have to copy the springjumps into the application folder. Just use iBlank, and it'll make them for you.
    ok so if i am following this and http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3848811-post276.html and using iblank i would just skip step 3 and 4 then rite

Thanks

Yeah once you have the extra SpringJumps SSH'ed to your phone, simply use iBlank to create the blank icons needed to arrange the apps in that layout. iBlank will create the blank icons not the SpringJumps.

If you are still having trouble, I wrote a tut on page 98.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-16 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

FYI: download an app in cydia called "Spotbright". It makes spotlight work more like Quickgold. As of now it allows spotlight to find hidden apps (or in categories) and it keeps the little icons for the last apps you have been to like quickgold did.

Has anyone emailed the springjump author to ask if he can make a springjump for spotlight?

Page 97 of 179 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast