Page 95 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

^^^ i was about to post this haha. And thanks for feedback i will be sure to include it

Default plz yopu gotta help me
    look iv download the skin i played with it few days
    now when i close it and arange again my icons back to place
    i see that i still got the point in the main screen the point that shows the number of the pages that i have in my iphone i got now only 2 page but now iv got 6 pages with nothing in it

my question how do i close all the empty pages???

im assuming those are left over blank icons. To fix this ssh into var/mobile/library/webclips and delete all the webclips in there. hope this helps

Wait...So this theme has compatiblity issues with 3.0fw? I was looking foward to trying this one. I like the iNAV Blue but it's time to switch it up! Any word on a vid tutorial, like Reeco was kind enough to make? Theme is sweet btw

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Wait...So this theme has compatiblity issues with 3.0fw? I was looking foward to trying this one. I like the iNAV Blue but it's time to switch it up! Any word on a vid tutorial, like Reeco was kind enough to make? Theme is sweet btw
    the inav theme is bound to crash after you have everything set up. This theme didnt its just that i didnt have the view all thing and my icons were in the wrong place. thats why im hoping for a tut that explains everything and addresses the possible errors

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Request please guys, many thanks!

Page3: Navigation
    MobileNavigator - Turn by Turn Directions
    Maps - Find out where you are
    Compass

Thankyou so much
    Here's your request. This is pages 0,1,2, & 4. There wasn't a description for Compass, but let me know so I can it the last page for you. I also had the change the "Navigation" on the top bar to "Nav". It was too long for the button and it looked funny shrinking the size. Hope you like them, but get back to me about the description.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    and heres your wallpaper request.Had to use the new psd's that im using for the 3.0 version of the theme cuz i dont have the old ones anymore so hope you dont mind. not too much of a big difference, if it bothers you though let me know and you can choose from those 2 icons for the holy bible app since i dont know how to make them
    Hey, real quick, can you make the part above the dock transparent so I can put the weather/clock widget thanks. :]

Since FiveiRows and Five Icon Dock are working again, I can finally apply this theme again. Also since it's working now, I'd like to make a wallpaper request for the white theme.

Page 0:
    Maps: Locate & route destinations
    Weather: Calculate climate changes
    Calendar: Plan your days out

Page 1, Media:
    Camera: Take pictures
    Cycorder: Record videos
    Youtube: Watch YouTube videos

Page 2, Apps:
    AIM: Message your online buddies
    Tweetie: What's everyone doing?
    Facebook: Socialize with your friends

Page 3, Games:
    Need For Speed Undercover: Just drive it
    Hero of Sparta: Seize and save the day
    Metal Gear Solid Touch: Focus on the mission

Page 4, Misc:
    Cydia: Initialize software packages
    lnstallous : Download and install apps
    Winterboard: Theme your iPhone

I also have a few side requests. Could you make BIG ICONS for The Sims 3(For the game page), and Settings(For the Misc page)Also,could you make white icons for AIM(Paid, not free), Tweetie, Hero Of Sparta, Metal Gear Solid, and Need For Speed Undercover. Since I'm going to have 5 pages, could you included five shortcuts for page 4(Since the shortcut_0 is counted as the first page?). One more thing, I'm short a set of shortcuts, there was only 12 in the zip file, could you add two more sets since I'm going to have 5 pages?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mentality21; 2009-07-13 at 10:54 PM.

Hey sorry for asking again if this has been posted. I spent the majority of lastnight searching through this thread for an answer. What are the font names being used for the black theme?

i.e "Camera"
    "Be Ready to Smile"

They look a bit different from each other.

Also loving the black theme on the 3GS. It looks like I tried just as the necessary 5 row and docks apps started playing nicely.

Thanks for hard work guys

Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips

can someone explain the above step in detail? I have no idea how to use ssh... do we need to sync to a PC for that?

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    As of today fiverows no longer interferes with five icon dock. I know alot of people are happy to hear this. just go in cydia and update five rows then go back and install 5 icon dock.

@ littleboy- please, please, please include the scroll bar in the 3.0 version. I absolutely love it
    Im getting confused... in cydia I only found five column and 5 icon dock and the 5 icon doesnt even cause the dok to have 5 slots... Couldnt find an app called 5row in cydia too... pls help

Another problem... Im short of 1 set of page0,1,2,3 shortcut... how can i duplicate a set of them?
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-07-13 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

with the five icon dock it wont actually show five slots but if you just bring a fifth icon down there it will allow you to have 5. just go to search when you open cydia and put in "five" and everything you need should pop up. the five rows tweak is made by two different sources, pwncenter and touch-mania. both of them work. ste provides the five column tweak. make sure you have all these sources

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

Jerle (2009-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    with the five icon dock it wont actually show five slots but if you just bring a fifth icon down there it will allow you to have 5. just go to search when you open cydia and put in "five" and everything you need should pop up. the five rows tweak is made by two different sources, pwncenter and touch-mania. both of them work. ste provides the five column tweak. make sure you have all these sources
    Thanks! Im almost set up with this theme now just have 2 problems... my SMS icon is called messaging and doesnt show the tap to text computer (and spoils the theme to boot) how can i custom change the icons? Another thing is I still need 1 more set of springs... littleboy said that there should be 16folders but there are only 12 in the shortcut folders so im pretty sure 1 set is missing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crank2211 View Post
    Hey sorry for asking again if this has been posted. I spent the majority of lastnight searching through this thread for an answer. What are the font names being used for the black theme?

i.e "Camera"
    "Be Ready to Smile"

They look a bit different from each other.

Also loving the black theme on the 3GS. It looks like I tried just as the necessary 5 row and docks apps started playing nicely.

Thanks for hard work guys
    I don't remember the original font, but I use Lucida Grande Semi-Bold on a Mac. It's very close and difficult to see the difference between it and the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips

can someone explain the above step in detail? I have no idea how to use ssh... do we need to sync to a PC for that?
    Yes, you would need a computer to SSH, but here's an easier solution to get the blank icons. Go to Cydia and download iBlank. It's an app that creates/deletes blank icons without the need to SSH. I would recommend you downloading BlankNull as well, so the blank icons won't open a blank Safari page.

Thanks! Im almost set up with this theme now just have 2 problems... my SMS icon is called messaging and doesnt show the tap to text computer (and spoils the theme to boot) how can i custom change the icons? Another thing is I still need 1 more set of springs... littleboy said that there should be 16folders but there are only 12 in the shortcut folders so im pretty sure 1 set is missing
    To change the icons just simply change to the name of the icon image in the "Icons" folder of the theme. Example, when I updated to 3.0 from 2.2.1, SMS changed to Messages. So the Messages icon didn't change because the image was still called SMS. You just need to change the icon from SMS to Messages.

You have all the SpringJumps you need if you are only using 4 pages. The SpringJumps app has 8 by default, but you'll only need to turn ON Page 0 --> Page 3. Now you should have 4 SpringJumps. Then SSH the 12 that littleboy included and you'll have your 16. You'll have 4 of each page.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    You have all the SpringJumps you need if you are only using 4 pages. The SpringJumps app has 8 by default, but you'll only need to turn ON Page 0 --> Page 3. Now you should have 4 SpringJumps. Then SSH the 12 that littleboy included and you'll have your 16. You'll have 4 of each page.
    I think I get what you mean. But when I on SPringJump 0-3, the default icons have this "right pointing arrow" image which obscure the "tabs" on the wallpaper. Using poof or offing the 0-3 removes the icons and prevent the jump from happening. I think it is the same situation mentality21 is facing hence he is asking for 2 more sets of jumps shortcut (there are only 3sets of "invisible" jump shortcuts which are the ones littleboy provided)

Thanks

I think I get what you mean. But when I on SPringJump 0-3, the default icons have this "right pointing arrow" image which obscure the "tabs" on the wallpaper. Using poof or offing the 0-3 removes the icons and prevent the jump from happening. I think it is the same situation mentality21 is facing hence he is asking for 2 more sets of jumps shortcut (there are only 3sets of "invisible" jump shortcuts which are the ones littleboy provided)
    Simiply create 4 60x60px transparent images and name them Page0.png, etc. and place them in the "Icons" folder. This will get rid of the SpringJumps on the first page. I'm working on fixing the tut to fix that. It was different on 2.2.1.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-14 at 03:50 AM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Simiply create 4 60x60px transparent images and name them Page0.png, etc. and place them in the "Icons" folder. This will get rid of the SpringJumps on the first page. I'm working on fixing the tut to fix that. It was different on 2.2.1.
    Great thanks! I'll give it a try. Initially what I did was to copy a set of the shortcut folders and rename it to _shortcut3_0 to 3_3 and place it together with the rest of the files. But that failed to generate the set of icons needed

I just realized, from littleboys first post with the download links, I was looking at the preview pictures or the white one, and my BossPrefs didn't change, it looks the same. Is there anyway I can change it to look like that?

And I still need MxTube, Cuberunner, and a Translator icons.
    Last edited by Stillen; 2009-07-14 at 10:17 AM.

hi guys im going try and use the alt wallpapers (5pages set) and see if i can expand on this theme but may I ask how can I create additional icons for springjump shortcuts? since littleboy only provided for a 4page setup. Also, any freeware photoshop tools which I can use for wallpaper editing? Thanks much again!

Thanks

Here are some icons (25) that I made. For those who requested some, it takes me a little bit to create them, but I'll post more as I do. They may not be the best, but they're close. Some of these I have posted before, but I grouped them all together. Enjoy!

Note: They will have to be named.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jnskyliner34 (2009-07-28)

Here are some icons (25) that I made. For those who requested some, it takes me a little bit to create them, but I'll post more as I do. They may not be the best, but they're close. Some of these I have posted before, but I grouped them all together. Enjoy!

Note: They will have to be named.
    If it isn't too much trouble, you should make a tutorial on how to make icons. So the people who can, can make their own. but thanks for the upload.

Page 95 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast