Page 93 of 179 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

For some reason the dock mod isnt working for me, im waiting for Mario to send me the new beta..

Is five coloumns springboard work in 3.0?

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post

I'll be going on vacation for a few days starting tomorrow, but I'll get them to you when I get back. A previous beta release of Supreme Prefs. did have 5 rows, but it was taken out. If you have a beta of Supreme Prefs. you can use the dock mod inside plus FCSB, and FiveIRows. They all work together.
    Cheers mate but could anyone do me this any quicker? sorry to ask just i dont want the theme with wrong applications in wrong places as to speak lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by denisyasha View Post
    Is five coloumns springboard work in 3.0?
    It's up and running on 3.0,
    5 rows also works, but you have to download the files and SSH them in manually
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

A request, thanks in advance .

Page 0:
    Settings: Change your preferences
    WinterBoard: Change you iPod's theme.
    AppStore: Buy applications.

Page 1, Media:
    MxTube: Watch Videos.
    YouTube: Watch YouTube videos.
    Pictures: View high quality pictures.

Page 2, Apps:
    Holy Bible: Get in touch with God.
    Linguo: Translate the words.
    Facebook: Socialize and chat w/ friends.

Page 3, Games:
    Touchgrind: Skate through theme parks.
    Fieldrunners: Defend and control the field.
    Cube Runner: Dodge the blocks.

And also I need a Holy Bible icon that matches the theme, since all my other icons will lol. Thanks
    Last edited by Stillen; 2009-07-09 at 09:59 AM.

Default video tutorial please???
    Can someone please post a video tutorial. I've been tryin to do this theme for 3 days and cant get it to work right. Im missing icons and springjumps wont work like the directions say it should.

@ciph7:this is hopefully coming with the 3.0 update so you will gota wait till that is released sorry. Post where your getting stuck and we could try to help.
    @The battery % i had this problem too lol i thought it was funny as well; I saw this thread this morning maybe this can help fix it..Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - Stock 3.0 SpringBoard.strings
    @There are two wallpapers attached below which looks better the gray bar or the blue bar above the icons?
    @Wallpaper request, i will try to do some of theme since itj is going on a well deserved vacation =)
    @SirTimothy1 i really like that idea/the way the pages look, i may use those instead of categoires. good job!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page2.png   -page1.png  
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-08 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks so much littleboy.. I forgot to say on mine aswell can i have the page headers changing?

Instead of Various can i have games on the second. 3rd Navigation

And then would it be possible to have a 4th page with Extras on

And then the apps

iFooty+ - Get the latest scores
    Camera - Capture photos and videos
    Shazam - Name that tune

Thankyou so much in advance, Great theme

You shouldn't have to change the original icons themselves. All the icons you create should go inside the "Icons" folder in the theme. You'll need to name them to corresponding app. Example if you wanting to change the icon for Amateur Surgeon, you'll need to name the icon exactly the way it appears on the springboard (A.Surgeon).

There is a guide that comes with the download on page 1 and I wrote one on page 98. I working to update the tut for 3.0, but majority of it still holds true.
    This worked like a charm, thanks ITJ

ITJ, any luck with the status bar?

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    @ciph7:this is hopefully coming with the 3.0 update so you will gota wait till that is released sorry. Post where your getting stuck and we could try to help.
    Im stuck at trying to get the "games" icon to show. I tried following the video on page one but that didnt fix it. That icon as well as the "text" icon on the home screen wont show to save my life but they're in the "icons" folder under var/stash/Themes.b1ALGH/White Apple.theme

Thanks again for any assistance

does this theme works on 3.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ciph7 View Post
    Im stuck at trying to get the "games" icon to show. I tried following the video on page one but that didnt fix it. That icon as well as the "text" icon on the home screen wont show to save my life but they're in the "icons" folder under var/stash/Themes.b1ALGH/White Apple.theme

Thanks again for any assistance
    Oh very easy just rename the application. So for text you have to rename the icon to Messages and for the game icon just rename from CBNK3D to whatever game you have there... Hope you understand what I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by sneg View Post
    does this theme works on 3.0 ?
    I can be put on firmware 3.0 but it is not optimized for 3.0 yet it will be soon though. But to answer your question yes you can put the theme on 3.0
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-10 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah if you have all three installed, they don't like one another. There is a known bug in FiveIRows that the author is working on fixing. I can't wait till everything is up and running smoothly again. I have a few ideas to add to the theme.

In regards to your response to Antonius' post above, are you referring to SpringJumps being the cause of the mess up?

Sorry I must have over looked it. The file you'll need to edit is the Wallpaper.html in the theme. I don't have the file in front of me to look at, but I believe towards the bottom of the file it gives you postions of the time/date. Simply adjust the pixels to where you what it placed. It may take some trial and error to get it right.
    Thanks alot for your help able to do some adjustment. Also if can, am i able to like remove the both the time and the date meaning dun shown up on iphone anymore?

Oh very easy just rename the application. So for text you have to rename the icon to Messages and for the game icon just rename from CBNK3D to whatever game you have there... Hope you understand what I'm saying
    Excellent, the text thing worked perfect now! Whoo hoo! But as far as the geames icon, Im talkin about the big icon to the left on the games screen, not my actual games themselves. What do I need to rename the main "games" icon?

If I SSH FiveIrows into my iPhone, will it work, or will it still conflict or cause problems with Five Icon dock? Should I do this, or just wait until the theme is optimized for 3.0, or when both applications can work without conflicts?

Quote Originally Posted by ciph7 View Post
    Excellent, the text thing worked perfect now! Whoo hoo! But as far as the geames icon, Im talkin about the big icon to the left on the games screen, not my actual games themselves. What do I need to rename the main "games" icon?
    Yeah do the same thing you did with the text. Go into the icons folder and look for the icon named CBNK 3D and rename it to which ever game you have as the big icon one on your games page

Quote Originally Posted by mentality21 View Post
    If I SSH FiveIrows into my iPhone, will it work, or will it still conflict or cause problems with Five Icon dock? Should I do this, or just wait until the theme is optimized for 3.0, or when both applications can work without conflicts?
    Dont do that I would just wait until both applications work together. Or as for now you can set the theme up but just not use the 5 icon dock. Or you can use the beta of supreme prefs v3 to get both of them to work together,(this is what im doing).
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-10 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah do the same thing you did with the text. Go into the icons folder and look for the icon named CBNK 3D and rename it to which ever game you have as the big icon one on your games page
    I guess thats part of my problem, there isnt a big icon at all showing up on my games page to represent the page. So in turn I dont know what icon should be renamed and what to name it.

the icon named CBNK 3D should be showing by default, correct? There isnt any image there on the page but it is in the icons folder.

Thanks

Hey guys. I'm just getting back from vaca. I had to cut it short due to weather. I'll be going back through the posts to play catch up and hopefully get all the questions answered. It's good to be back.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

Hey guys. I'm just getting back from vaca. I had to cut it short due to weather. I'll be going back through the posts to play catch up and hopefully get all the questions answered. It's good to be back.
    Welcome back, even though I don't know you . Hope you had a good vacation.

Page 93 of 179 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast