Page 92 of 179 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im still not sure whats the hold up for everyone applying the theme to 3.0. Ive had it working going on 3 weeks now. I just have a 4 dock instead of five. I had the status bar problem but i solved it by going through and deleting some folders. if you have any .html files delete them. i think thats what solved the problem. bundles, images, folders, icons, uisounds, info.plist, lockbackground.png, walpaper.png and pages 0-3 is all I have in my folder.

Edit: I think it is the info.plist file. I just remembered that I deleted the one that was in there and replaced it with the one from "no undocked icon labels"
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-07-07 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post

Here's _maui_'s request. Let me know how the icons turn out.
    @ iTJ, thanks for my wallpapers. i was able to duplicate my springjump/shortcut. thanks for your help

one more thing, can i request a small colored CRASH icon? the one i have is not the correct size for my wallpaper.

Ok, I installed this this about a month ago and it's been working perfectly fine, until today. My springboard wigged out and all the icons were out of place so I had to move them back. I noticed that I didn't have 5 icon places on my dock anymore, and when I looked into cydia to install it again, it said that the 5 icon dock and 5 irows are conflicting packages, and installing one will delete the other. My iPhone has wigged out before, but it never did that. Does anyone have any ideas? the only thing I can think of that might've altered it, is that I updated a lot of things in cydia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    im still not sure whats the hold up for everyone applying the theme to 3.0. Ive had it working going on 3 weeks now. I just have a 4 dock instead of five. I had the status bar problem but i solved it by going through and deleting some folders. if you have any .html files delete them. i think thats what solved the problem. bundles, images, folders, icons, uisounds, info.plist, lockbackground.png, walpaper.png and pages 0-3 is all I have in my folder.
    I was just holding out on installing it until Five Icon Dock and FiveIRows were compatible again, but I'm testing Supreme Preferences 3.0 which gives me everything I need to finish installing it correctly now. I think I narrowed the status bar problem to the info.plist. I tried different combinations and found that the code regarding the status bar was causing the problem. I just removed the line and it works now. It doesn't stay the same in every app, but mods to some images will fix that. I think WinterBoard needs to be FULLY compatible with 3.0 since Apple change some of the frameworks. I happy that it works though.

Quote Originally Posted by _maui_ View Post
    @ iTJ, thanks for my wallpapers. i was able to duplicate my springjump/shortcut. thanks for your help

one more thing, can i request a small colored CRASH icon? the one i have is not the correct size for my wallpaper.
    You're welcome. Yeah I'll get you a new Crash icon.

Quote Originally Posted by mentality21 View Post
    Ok, I installed this this about a month ago and it's been working perfectly fine, until today. My springboard wigged out and all the icons were out of place so I had to move them back. I noticed that I didn't have 5 icon places on my dock anymore, and when I looked into cydia to install it again, it said that the 5 icon dock and 5 irows are conflicting packages, and installing one will delete the other. My iPhone has wigged out before, but it never did that. Does anyone have any ideas? the only thing I can think of that might've altered it, is that I updated a lot of things in cydia.
    What caused you're springboard to wigg out, I'm not sure. Cydia was updated a few days ago to help out when people try to install things that aren't compatible with 3.0, but FiveIRows was updated to prevent the installation of both Five Icon Dock and FiveIRows together. You can only have one or the other until they are updated again to work together.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

iTJ, color and date looks good, but yeah it disappears once you go into an application. Let me know if you find anything else.

For everyone that wanted my mod, here ya go. It's not perfect and I only did the icons I needed, so if you need others, let me know.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Black Apple.zip

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigrednewton For This Useful Post:

Antonius138 (2009-07-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    iTJ, color and date looks good, but yeah it disappears once you go into an application. Let me know if you find anything else.

For everyone that wanted my mod, here ya go. It's not perfect and I only did the icons I needed, so if you need others, let me know.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Black Apple.zip
    The only other thing that will work in the time being is to edit the status bar images so they are the same inside/outside apps.

By the way, has anybody witnessed this. I've only seen this when I have this theme installed. I've tried others and nothing like this has happened. It doesn't bother me, but I thought it was interesting/funny when I saw it.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

oh yeah, I've noticed the same thing.

For those who requested the psd files...

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download blackapplePSDs.zip
    Last edited by bigrednewton; 2009-07-06 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigrednewton For This Useful Post:

Antonius138 (2009-07-07)

Thanks

I'm letting you all know I found a solution (well part of it) for the Messages.app theme. I found this only works for the Messages Bubbles and the Send Button (Send Button Pressed).

In the main theme folder, locate the "Folders" folder. Inside that create a folder called "ChatKit.framework". Place the Balloon_1.png, Balloon_2, SendButton.png, and SendButtonPressed.png inside the folder and respring to get the results.

I'm still playing around with some thing. I'll let you all know if I find out anything else.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mentality21 View Post
    My springboard wigged out and all the icons were out of place so I had to move them back.

Download an application in cydia called "Springback" its a life saver. It backs up the positions of your icons so anytime your springboard crashes you can just restore their previous position so you dont have to manually put them back in the correct places. I havent had to put my icons in the correct place manually for months now

If you don't want to use categories and would prefer to use spring jumps to view the rest of your games/various apps, I made page themes that fit well with White Apple. This is what it looks like:

Just save these pictures as page5,6,7,8 and ssh them into White Apple theme folder.
    (Page5,7)(Page6,8)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    well I was tired of the crappy ol themes, so I decided to make a four icon dock theme based off of this one. It's still being created, but what do you guys think?[IMG][/IMG]
    i love the idea so far!
    when's it going to be available?
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Request please guys, many thanks!

Page0: Applications
    Cydia - Alternative to the Appstore
    Appstore - Millions of new apps available
    Instal****(You know the one i mean) - Free alternative to the Appstore

Page1: Media
    IM+ - Push Instant Messaging!
    Facebook - Facebook for iPhone
    Tweetie - Post and Check for Twitter Updates

Page2: Games
    X2 Football - The best football on the iphone
    Virtual Pool - Take to the table on your iPhone
    Paperthrow - Throw the papers in the bin

Page3: Navigation
    MobileNavigator - Turn by Turn Directions
    Maps - Find out where you are
    Compass

Thankyou so much

Does anyone know of a fix for the fiveirows and five icon dock. any other solutions?, I dont think 5 rows is available yet in supreme preferences is it?
    Last edited by guitarfreak26; 2009-07-08 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default 3.0 os
    Will this theme work on the iphone 3.0 software??

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    If you don't want to use categories and would prefer to use spring jumps to view the rest of your games/various apps, I made page themes that fit well with White Apple. This is what it looks like:

Just save these pictures as page5,6,7,8 and ssh them into White Apple theme folder.
    (Page5,7)(Page6,8)

nicely done. just a question are you on 3.0? how do you manage to fit in your dock and dock icon? did you photoshop it? can you pls share it.

thanks

EDIT: i installed supreme preferences and got it working now....
    Last edited by eonC4PDA; 2009-07-08 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _maui_ View Post

Here's your Crash icon. Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    If you don't want to use categories and would prefer to use spring jumps to view the rest of your games/various apps, I made page themes that fit well with White Apple.
    That's pretty good. Really smooth looking. I did something similar on a different theme, but nothing that looked that good.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Request please guys, many thanks!

Page0: Applications
    Cydia - Alternative to the Appstore
    Appstore - Millions of new apps available
    Instal****(You know the one i mean) - Free alternative to the Appstore

Page1: Media
    IM+ - Push Instant Messaging!
    Facebook - Facebook for iPhone
    Tweetie - Post and Check for Twitter Updates

Page2: Games
    X2 Football - The best football on the iphone
    Virtual Pool - Take to the table on your iPhone
    Paperthrow - Throw the papers in the bin

Page3: Navigation
    MobileNavigator - Turn by Turn Directions
    Maps - Find out where you are
    Compass

Thankyou so much

Does anyone know of a fix for the fiveirows and five icon dock. any other solutions?, I dont think 5 rows is available yet in supreme preferences is it?
    I'll be going on vacation for a few days starting tomorrow, but I'll get them to you when I get back. A previous beta release of Supreme Prefs. did have 5 rows, but it was taken out. If you have a beta of Supreme Prefs. you can use the dock mod inside plus FCSB, and FiveIRows. They all work together.

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    Will this theme work on the iphone 3.0 software??
    It will work, but there are still some issues with some of the images since Apple decided to change some of the frameworks. I'm helping littleboy and we're working on correcting it.

If anybody knows how to edit the Dark Apple pages and would be able to fill 2 requests for me that would be great. Just PM if you'll be able to do it. These are the last two I have left (I'm better at editing the White Apple pages). I know what texts are used, but I'm having issues getting them to work properly on my Mac.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

eonC4PDA (2009-07-08), iJunkie68 (2009-07-08)

Can Anyone Tell Me Where Is The Tutorial Guide For This Theme?
    Thanks..By Pm Also can

Default Icon resize problem
    Ok so here's my problem guys and I hope someone knows the answer.

Apps that are in this folder
    "/private/var/mobile/Applications" doesnt get re-sized to the correct size (i want it smaller than the normal stock icon size) while apps in "/private/var/stash/Applications.pwn" do get resized.

So all my app store apps such as beejive, any games are the regular big icons, while the rest of the icons such as stocks, maps, camera do get re-sized. Is there any way to fix this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marchy8 View Post
    Can Anyone Tell Me Where Is The Tutorial Guide For This Theme?
    Thanks..By Pm Also can
    Try the 1st post on the 1st page... always a good place to look
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    Try the 1st post on the 1st page... always a good place to look
    dont have.i cant find any tutorial guide in first page.Can anyone tell me?
    thanks a million.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayimsu View Post
    Ok so here's my problem guys and I hope someone knows the answer.

Apps that are in this folder
    "/private/var/mobile/Applications" doesnt get re-sized to the correct size (i want it smaller than the normal stock icon size) while apps in "/private/var/stash/Applications.pwn" do get resized.

So all my app store apps such as beejive, any games are the regular big icons, while the rest of the icons such as stocks, maps, camera do get re-sized. Is there any way to fix this
    You shouldn't have to change the original icons themselves. All the icons you create should go inside the "Icons" folder in the theme. You'll need to name them to corresponding app. Example if you wanting to change the icon for Amateur Surgeon, you'll need to name the icon exactly the way it appears on the springboard (A.Surgeon).

Quote Originally Posted by marchy8 View Post
    dont have.i cant find any tutorial guide in first page.Can anyone tell me?
    thanks a million.
    There is a guide that comes with the download on page 1 and I wrote one on page 98. I working to update the tut for 3.0, but majority of it still holds true.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

24. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

jayimsu (2009-07-09)

Page 92 of 179 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast