Page 90 of 179 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    I keep losing my top taskbar when I apply this theme. Any thoughts? (3.0)
    I was having the same problem at first and then I went and stripped the theme down. Im not sure which one thing in particular solved the problem. but i removed a private folder, lockbackground.html, info.plist, thumbs, and my transparent statusbar.png. Not sure which solved the problem but one of em did. back it up and use trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrednewton View Post
    I keep losing my top taskbar when I apply this theme. Any thoughts? (3.0)
    I'm having the same problem with the Status bar disappearing. I'm also using 3.0. I think this problem started when I apply the lockbackground. But it's permanently screw up now even with lockbackground off. Not only that. When I receive I call, there's no accept or decline button. Just the slider to unlock to receive a call.
    Last edited by ASIA911; 2009-06-26 at 09:43 PM.

sorry for those having problems with the status bar, i have not applied the theme yet on 3.0 so i cant really help much

Default 5 Icon Dock not playing well with others
    For my phone at least I can report that all the requirements for this theme work, but just not together. I install 5 row and 5 column spring board with no problems, once I installed 5 dock, then all sorts of strange things started to happen, the icons were all stacked on top of each other...very odd. I am sure that once all of the 5 row, column, and dock apps are updated then we should be good. I have not encountered any problems with the status bar as of yet. Looking forward to updated apps as well as a revamped theme, as I still don't see anything out there as cool as White and Dark Apple!

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    For my phone at least I can report that all the requirements for this theme work, but just not together. I install 5 row and 5 column spring board with no problems, once I installed 5 dock, then all sorts of strange things started to happen, the icons were all stacked on top of each other...very odd. I am sure that once all of the 5 row, column, and dock apps are updated then we should be good. I have not encountered any problems with the status bar as of yet. Looking forward to updated apps as well as a revamped theme, as I still don't see anything out there as cool as White and Dark Apple!

A.
    Because you were are suppose to go into springjumps and turn off all the springjumps icons.
    Last edited by ASIA911; 2009-06-27 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erriku Saki View Post
    Could someone mind telling me how could i change the layout of the time located in the red circle? like i want to shift the time somewhere, where should i do the editing?

i know i've have posted this issue earlier on but i really need help from this thx in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post

A.
    Yeah if you have all three installed, they don't like one another. There is a known bug in FiveIRows that the author is working on fixing. I can't wait till everything is up and running smoothly again. I have a few ideas to add to the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ASIA911 View Post
    Because you were are suppose to go into springjumps and turn off all the springjumps icons.
    In regards to your response to Antonius' post above, are you referring to SpringJumps being the cause of the mess up?

Quote Originally Posted by Erriku Saki View Post
    i know i've have posted this issue earlier on but i really need help from this thx in advance
    Sorry I must have over looked it. The file you'll need to edit is the Wallpaper.html in the theme. I don't have the file in front of me to look at, but I believe towards the bottom of the file it gives you postions of the time/date. Simply adjust the pixels to where you what it placed. It may take some trial and error to get it right.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Antonius138 (2009-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here's badbrain88 White page.
    Many Thanks. Very much appreciated.

Just got Photoshop Elements and a new iMac, so hopefully I should be able to be up and running shortly and help out a bit.

I, too, am holding off upgrading to 3.0 until everything is sorted for this theme, as I like it so much. Plus it was a b**tard to set up, so I'm not getting rid of it soon

Not missing much with 3.0, besides Landscape in most typing modes, which is not so important.

Where i can get 5 row in cydia i m not getting it plz help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srajoria View Post
    Where i can get 5 row in cydia i m not getting it plz help
    It's in the Touch Mania repo, but it's not 3.0 ready.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Yeah if you have all three installed, they don't like one another. There is a known bug in FiveIRows that the author is working on fixing. I can't wait till everything is up and running smoothly again. I have a few ideas to add to the theme.

In regards to your response to Antonius' post above, are you referring to SpringJumps being the cause of the mess up?
    Thanks iTJ, Yeah I have tried all the combos and it does appear that when I enable 5 icon dock it does get a little nutty. Glad to hear that there is a fix on the way!

I did in fact turn off all the icons for SpringJumps so that was not the cause.

A.

when will it be available on iPhone 3.0 ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anoukin View Post
    when will it be available on iPhone 3.0 ?
    The theme will be 100% ready once FiveIRows is updated to support 3.0. The other apps need are up and working correctly. I know as soon as it's update I'm sure somebody here will make an annoucement.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-06-29 at 08:12 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

does anyone know if there is a springjump to the search page?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    does anyone know if there is a springjump to the search page?
    No there isnt any spring jump to seach page. Ive been waiting on that since I heard about spotlight in march.lol. email the author of springjumps with enough request and he might look into it. And the theme is 3.0 ready ppl. Ive been running it on 3.0 for 5 days. The only minor thing is that you cant use five icon dock at the same time as five rows. its a bug that hasnt been worked out yet. That doesnt mean that neither works independently, just not together. You have to run 5 columns and 5 rows and live without five icon dock for now which isnt that bad. More info and pictures in my previous post on page 119
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-06-30 at 03:59 PM.

Here is a tutorial I finished last night to help setup the White Apple theme (it could work with the other versions, but I'm not sure). The tutorial is long (about 4 pages) and has 1-2 extra steps included. I'm working on a tutorial to add some of the widgets/tweaks to the theme. I think this is one of the best looking themes around and I made this tutorial to help others enjoy it too.

If anyone wants me to add something, if I forgot something, or need to make something a little bit more clear just let me know.

Also, if anyone knows a better place to post it, be my guest and do so. I had to compress to post it here.

Hope it helps!

the write up is great but it's missing pictures....you refer to a few pics in your file but the word file is missing them.

do you have these pics posted anywhere else?

specifically the pics that have layout/arrangement of blank icons on all four pages.

Quote Originally Posted by ayala421 View Post
    the write up is great but it's missing pictures....you refer to a few pics in your file but the word file is missing them.

do you have these pics posted anywhere else?

specifically the pics that have layout/arrangement of blank icons on all four pages.
    OOPS...NEVERMIND.

i just needed to change to a different view in the word document.
    Last edited by ayala421; 2009-06-30 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Biggest thing is five icon dock works by it self and at the same time as five columns but it doesn't work at the same time with five rows. The author of five rows is working on this bug. I have a traditional dock with five rows and five columns. Not all that bad phone and mail are just as easy to touch but safari is just a tad off center(2nd picture).

What works:
    five column springboard
    five rows
    categories
    springjumps
    iblank
    blanknull
    SpringBack--VERY IMPORTANT
    widgets, sbsettings, lockscreen, winterboard, and more

What doesn't work:
    Haptic pro
    Mew seek pro
    keyboard themes-just the standard keyboard for now. ugly but you get use to it. And somebody should figure it out soon anyway
    Quick gold: not compatible with 3.0 yet. you get spotlight if you hit the home button once from the home screen so i imagine that is part of the problem. the only reason spotlight is not as good as quickgold is it doesn't bring up apps that are not on your springboard. In other words if the app you are searching for is in a category folder or hidden by any other means spotlight doesn't pull it up. everything else comes up fine(contacts, songs, mail, etc)

other minor issues:
    --if you are like me and use irealquicksms you will need this source for the version that works on 3.0. Its in beta but i've used it for a day and it works perfectly "http://www.irealsms.com/beta_repo". also gives you the beta for the full version of irealsms if you desire that
    --when I open any app the status bar gets dark and its hard to make out the time or battery percentage(3rd picture). prob a simple fix for someone smarter than I.

Here are some pics. good luck

everything else is working for me except for the dock since we're using the native dock of the iphone coz right now we wont use the 5 column dock so that fiveirows will work but with the the position of the blank webclips like yours, mine looks like this. did you edit your dock?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png  
    Last edited by eonC4PDA; 2009-07-01 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    everything else is working for me except for the dock since we're using the native dock of the iphone coz right now we wont use the 5 column dock so that fiveirows will work but with the the position of the blank webclips like yours, mine looks like this. did you edit your dock?
    Nope my dock is from little boy's original release for the iphone version. My dock is a picture of all three icons connected together. It is laying on top of the actual icons which are seperated. I dropped it in the white apple folder as a "dock.png". Since you have your text in your dock, to solve your problem someone would just have to photoshop the pictures of your three icons together and you would just name it "dock" and drop it in the white apple folder. Or just move your text out of your dock and just use the same dock I have.

can i ask.this theme can work on 3.0?

well I was tired of the crappy ol themes, so I decided to make a four icon dock theme based off of this one. It's still being created, but what do you guys think?[IMG][/IMG]

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigrednewton For This Useful Post:

mysteryskater125 (2009-07-07), screwface (2009-07-02)

Page 90 of 179 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast