Page 9 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #161
    Font is Lucidia Sans

    Fix for the day is attached below thanks for pointing that out just replace this file with the one in the theme
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #162
    Thanks. What great support!

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by eeetripl View Post
    Nice!!!!! Thanks for the quick response on the wallpaper!!!!! Beautiful!!!
    yeah.. Between the readme files and previous posts I figured it out. I was kinda ready for it because I had installed Reeco's inav theme already.

    Sorry to be a bother but can I ask you for 1 more mod wallpaper? On the various wallpaper could you change the AIM icon to Shazam icon saying "What's that song?"
    No problem it's the least I could do for making such bad instructions haha. And i changed it to what IS the song so it can fit on 2 lines cuz it looked weird on 1 line then the big gap then tap to view; hop you dont mind

    *If anyone needs their dock changed up a bit too. I will take request for those too if needed

    various wallpaper attached below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -shazam.png  

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

    eeetripl (2009-04-08)

  5. #164
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    a little help needed. when I drag the wallpaper you made for me to my desktop and ssh it its too small. Its the size of an icon. and when I tried to resize it to 320 by 480 it wouldnt. Can you post it in another way (zip it up) or what do I need to do?
    Anybody. lol

  6. #165
    sorry i missed that message ill get to it

    try this and the home wallpaper is coming up in a couple minutes


    Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Or if you have time, can you make a Home Wallpaper with Pocket Informant, Faces (speed dialer), and Maps?
    Thanks
    Small description for each app please
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-08 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

    iliveforbball (2009-04-08)

  8. #166
    I'm in class right now, so I'm gonna wait to attempt to install this until i get home, but I was looking through the theme's folder after i DL it....So do I have to have AIM, Facebook, Touchgrind, Crash & Rsoccer for it to be right? It may be a dumb question but i saw that the wallpapers have the text next to where the icon would go, but if i replace those with other apps that i use, it will still have that text next to it, right? I know some people are having problems, but i am confident i can get this going, I already have iNav going, so....just curious. Any eta on the full blown tutorial?

  9. #167
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    I hate to keep posting Im all over your thread. This worked perfectly but I need the games wallpaper you made for me on the previous page. thanks so much

  10. #168
    @nickswagger yea you are right about the wallpaper thing just ask me to change the wallpaper and which section to whatever app you want and include a lil description.

    Example
    -Media wallpaper
    -MxTube
    -Download many videos

    and for the full blown turortial im not sure when it will be ready maybe 2-3 days cuz the next couple days im busy. But the ones written by other people in this thread are very good i would suggest you check those out (page 9 and 10)

    and just out of curiosity did anyone get spring jumps to work with the theme yet haha

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    I hate to keep posting Im all over your thread. This worked perfectly but I need the games wallpaper you made for me on the previous page. thanks so much
    Its fine don't worry about it and if you want that home wallpaper made i need a little description for the apps you want on it.

    heres the games wallpaper
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-08 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #169
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Yea I got the springjumps to work. alertrenegade explained it well in his thread and his screen shots helped alot. Those who need help should search him. As for the home and media page im 95 percent satisfied. I wouldn't mind the camera and YouTube swapping places but that is just me being anal and not as important as everyone elses request. Thanks again

  12. #170
    Great, Thanks Littleboy!! I will post my wallpaper request a bit later, I have to decide which apps i want featured for each page. Thanks for the superd support for this theme, cant wait to get it going (hopefully with out any problems LOL)

    also whats the deal with the clock folder that comes with this, where is that supposed to go?

  13. #171
    ..i got the theme working but i got problems with the springjump...i just cant make it invisible for the icon you can still see it when you use the theme...but for the Phone, Mail, Safari, Use the Invisible Icon and remane them each of them to Phone, Mail, and Safari..

  14. #172
    Hey, can you re-do the whole thing, make it in black and throw my screen name in there with some diamond-clustered skulls and New York Jets logos?

    I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

    I think it's awesome that you're being so supportive. Realistically, about how long will it take to apply this theme? I wanted to do it last night, but I was exhausted when I saw the release. I'll likely **** with it tonight.

    I've already got some five-icon dock set ups and web clips all around for about five pages. So I was wondering how much editing I'm going to need to prepare myself for, and how much focus I'm gonna need because I really love to drink.

  15. #173
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    Hey, can you re-do the whole thing, make it in black and throw my screen name in there with some diamond-clustered skulls and New York Jets logos?

    I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

    I think it's awesome that you're being so supportive. Realistically, about how long will it take to apply this theme? I wanted to do it last night, but I was exhausted when I saw the release. I'll likely **** with it tonight.

    I've already got some five-icon dock set ups and web clips all around for about five pages. So I was wondering how much editing I'm going to need to prepare myself for, and how much focus I'm gonna need because I really love to drink.
    It's actually not that hard if you know what you're doing. Springjumps were a little tricky, but I got them to work (Before I knew about the guy's guide, that would have made it much easier!) after a little fiddling. In my case, all I did was take the contents of the first 3 folders (Littleboy, you included too many springjumps, there were 4 folders ) and dragged it into my applications folder.

    I must say though, I should NOT! have set this up while having the theme applied. Haha, that made it a kajaillion times harder.

    Anyways, thanks to everyone providing help, it's hard keeping track of a theme and so many requests. Littleboy, i suggest you pull all of your alternate walpapers as well as my ipod touch guide (modified with springjumps set up of course), and the other person's iphone guide in the first post.

    Also to the person asking about an AIM icon, i realized that too, so I took a BeejiveIM icon instead. It wasn't in littleboy's icon pack, though you can find it in my ipod touch version's icon pack which is on somewhere between pages 4 and 10.

  16. #174
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by splingfly View Post
    ..i got the theme working but i got problems with the springjump...i just cant make it invisible for the icon you can still see it when you use the theme...but for the Phone, Mail, Safari, Use the Invisible Icon and remane them each of them to Phone, Mail, and Safari..
    Inside of var>stash>applications you have all of your springjump "shortcuts", you need to replace the icon.png in all of those folders with a blank icon. You will need to do this for all of your shortcuts, 0-3. Just rename the blank icon littleboy gave you "icon" and drop it in. Thats how you do it

    If anyone know where I could get a 3D jeopardy and 5th grader icon (an apple) let me know
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-04-08 at 05:36 PM.

  17. #175
    I've got the Springjump to work on Page 0, how do I go about getting the rest to wrok on the next 3 pages? Any help, please??

    Thanks..

    Marc

  18. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by splingfly View Post
    ..i got the theme working but i got problems with the springjump...i just cant make it invisible for the icon you can still see it when you use the theme...but for the Phone, Mail, Safari, Use the Invisible Icon and remane them each of them to Phone, Mail, and Safari..
    rename the invisible icon "icon" then place it in each spring jump folder a tad bit tedious but it works(var/stash/applications/_shortcut1_0) Put the icons in those folders
    *make sure they are all already lined up where they should be before making them replacing the icon with the clear one

    Quote Originally Posted by HisNameIsAngel View Post
    Hey, can you re-do the whole thing, make it in black and throw my screen name in there with some diamond-clustered skulls and New York Jets logos?

    I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

    I think it's awesome that you're being so supportive. Realistically, about how long will it take to apply this theme? I wanted to do it last night, but I was exhausted when I saw the release. I'll likely **** with it tonight.

    I've already got some five-icon dock set ups and web clips all around for about five pages. So I was wondering how much editing I'm going to need to prepare myself for, and how much focus I'm gonna need because I really love to drink.

    haahaha you had me for a second. It all depends on how good you are with this stuff

    [quote=fubit86;3832321]
    Littleboy, i suggest you pull all of your alternate walpapers as well as my ipod touch guide (modified with springjumps set up of course), and the other person's iphone guide in the first post.

    Will do thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    I've got the Springjump to work on Page 0, how do I go about getting the rest to wrok on the next 3 pages? Any help, please??

    Thanks..

    Marc
    Try looking here
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...ringjumps.html

    Or go back a couple pages and use one of those guidess

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Yea I got the springjumps to work. alertrenegade explained it well in his thread and his screen shots helped alot. Those who need help should search him. As for the home and media page im 95 percent satisfied. I wouldn't mind the camera and YouTube swapping places but that is just me being anal and not as important as everyone elses request. Thanks again
    I hope this is what you meant



    Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    Great, Thanks Littleboy!! I will post my wallpaper request a bit later, I have to decide which apps i want featured for each page. Thanks for the superd support for this theme, cant wait to get it going (hopefully with out any problems LOL)

    also whats the deal with the clock folder that comes with this, where is that supposed to go?

    the inside the clock zip is a html file just replace that one with the one that is in the white apple
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-08 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

    iliveforbball (2009-04-08)

  20. #177
    Ok, here's my request for wallpapers....

    Page 0
    Calender - Check your schedule
    Maps - Find where you are in the world
    Cydia - Download more apps

    Page 1
    Camera - Be ready to smile
    Cycorder - Record videos
    Pictures - View high quality pics

    Page 2
    Tweetie - Tweet about your day
    Myspace - Network with clients & friends
    Winterboard - Change your iPhone's theme

    Page 3
    Monopoly - Play Monopoly on the iPhone
    Bejeweled 2 - Play Bejeweled on the iPhone
    Solitaire - Play Solitaire on the iPhone

    THANKS AGAIN LITTLEBOY FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!

    i dont see the clock html file in the white apple folder, should i just dump the clock folder into the white apple folder?

    thanks again
    Last edited by nickswagger; 2009-04-08 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #178
    Small description for each app please[/QUOTE]

    For the Home Wallpaper:
    Pocket Informant or also known as Informant- Full featured PIM
    Faces- Visual photo dialer
    Maps- same as your description

    Thanks

  22. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    Ok, here's my request for wallpapers....

    Page 0
    Calender - Check your schedule
    Maps - Find where you are in the world
    Cydia - Download more apps

    Page 1
    Camera - Be ready to smile
    Cycorder - Record videos
    Pictures - View high quality pics

    Page 2
    Tweetie - Tweet about your day
    Myspace - Network with clients & friends
    Winterboard - Change your iPhone's theme

    Page 3
    Monopoly - Play Monopoly on the iPhone
    Bejeweled 2 - Play Bejeweled on the iPhone
    Solitaire - Play Solitaire on the iPhone

    THANKS AGAIN LITTLEBOY FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!

    i dont see the clock html file in the white apple folder, should i just dump the clock folder into the white apple folder?

    thanks again

    No problem; they are attached below if for some reason you have a problem ill upload them bigger. just let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -0.png   -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  

  23. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Small description for each app please
    For the Home Wallpaper:
    Pocket Informant or also known as Informant- Full featured PIM
    Faces- Visual photo dialer
    Maps- same as your description

    Thanks[/QUOTE]

    Attached below, tell me if it's not working or anything
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -anotehr-homepage.png  

Page 9 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •