Page 89 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

I am having a major problem with the Settings.app----after installing iNav (and some other iNav mods), I no longer can see the Settings icon. It IS in the list of apps I can add through Categories, but I cannot get it to show on my Home Screens. I thought it might have had something to do with toggles in BossPrefs.app and/or SBSettings, but after uninstalling them both, same problem. Any thoughts??
    Modding Addict

try going into settings and reset layout or something like that. Search this website and you will find your answer. and btw guys once all the stuff needed to do this theme is updated i will also try to update some files making this theme even better. and hopefully we will be able to add a springjump to the search page!! that would be awesome and would finally make the search tab on the top bar usefull!!

First I'd like to say thanks to Reeco for the original theme and lettleboy for this awesome mod.
    It took me forever to set it up right but I still have a few nagging issues.

First:
    On the lock screen I'd like to remove the dark shading behind the clock. I tried files in
    /system/library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and
    /system/library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework directories but i can't figure out which .png to delete/rename.

Second:
    On the homepage the last selection on the top is "Settings".
    It is the same for all pages and I would like to be able to jump to "Settings" (open the application) from every page just as I jump to every page from every page using springjumps. Any ideas where to put the invisible icon and how to make it work?

Thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png  

Could someone mind telling me how could i change the layout of the time located in the red circle? like i want to shift the time somewhere, where should i do the editing?

Thanks

Hey guys, for those with page requests, I'm sorry so that I haven't gotten them to you yet I've had somethings going on and haven't had a lot of time. I promise that I will get them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    hopefully we will be able to add a springjump to the search page!! that would be awesome and would finally make the search tab on the top bar usefull!!
    That would be SWEET!!

Quote Originally Posted by sadsamurai View Post
    First I'd like to say thanks to Reeco for the original theme and lettleboy for this awesome mod.
    It took me forever to set it up right but I still have a few nagging issues.

First:
    On the lock screen I'd like to remove the dark shading behind the clock. I tried files in
    /system/library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and
    /system/library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework directories but i can't figure out which .png to delete/rename.

Second:
    On the homepage the last selection on the top is "Settings".
    It is the same for all pages and I would like to be able to jump to "Settings" (open the application) from every page just as I jump to every page from every page using springjumps. Any ideas where to put the invisible icon and how to make it work?

Thanks for the help.
    Check out these links and they should help.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ck-screen.html
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html

As for the transparent images for the Settings.app, you'll need to create a transparent image that's 60x60 pixels, and name it exactly as each Settings.app will appear on the SpringBoard.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-06-23 at 08:09 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

try going into settings and reset layout or something like that. Search this website and you will find your answer. and btw guys once all the stuff needed to do this theme is updated i will also try to update some files making this theme even better. and hopefully we will be able to add a springjump to the search page!! that would be awesome and would finally make the search tab on the top bar usefull!!
    Littleboy...Look forward to seeing anything you make with the new features. As 3.0 is so new it will take some time to get the tools updated. It feels kinda weird going to back to the stock screens after being able to use this awesome mod.

A.

am holding on to FW 2.2 only because of this theme.

sucks that this isnt ready for 3.0 but all in due time...i really like this theme and want to try it out for 3.0

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Possible new theme? A bit simpler this time haha. tell me what you think...
    *Obviously this is not the final, just something i though of and played around with*

Wow man!
    When you have enough to post a preview make another thread!
    This looks awesome!

all i know is. when this is ready for 3.0 itd be nice to have a full file and a tutorial to go allong with it, maybe super simplfy and just tell us where we can drop the files in using iphonebrowser (which by the way is now updated and works just fine on 3.0 doing ssh through usb) that would be amazing. keep us all posted for sure but that would by far be the cleanest way to distrubute and install

a file set of all things needed, and where to drop them in iphonebrowser
    and tutorial

and il make hand made thank you cards.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyroxville For This Useful Post:

indiscretion (2009-06-24)

Quote Originally Posted by joeyroxville View Post
    all i know is. when this is ready for 3.0 itd be nice to have a full file and a tutorial to go allong with it, maybe super simplfy and just tell us where we can drop the files in using iphonebrowser (which by the way is now updated and works just fine on 3.0 doing ssh through usb) that would be amazing. keep us all posted for sure but that would by far be the cleanest way to distrubute and install

and tutorial

i would prefer this as well...searching through 119 pages for directions is not exactly ideal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joeyroxville View Post

and tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by indiscretion View Post
    i would prefer this as well...searching through 119 pages for directions is not exactly ideal
    Unfortunately there isn't really a "simple" way of installing iNav themes. They do take some time and tweaking to get everything right. There is a tut that comes with the download, one somewhere around page 17 (I think, I don't remember), and then one I wrote on page 98. Everything that is needed to complete the theme (even extra SpringJumps) is in the download at the beginning of this thread.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-06-24 at 06:54 PM.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

@joeyroxville thats what i am planning to do. I really would like to make a video how how to install but i dont know how can anyone help me? I have a webcamera is that what i need? I like the way reeco did his inav one anyone know what program that is?
    @indescretion hopefully it will be ready for 3.0 soon, which programs are we still waiting for does anyone know? Does springjumps or 5irows or 5column work or 5 icon dock?
    @cellmate im putting that theme aside until i finish this one completely. But when or if i go back to working on it ill def. make a new thread.
    *and thanks again itj for helping out around here

Wallpaper request that was pm'd to me

page 0,
    calendar: check current appointment
    maps: find your location
    notes: jot it down

page 1, media
    camera: say cheese!
    cycorder: record videos
    pictures: take a look

page 2, apps
    calculator: forget math skills
    skyscape: medical reference
    facebook: socialize with friends

page 3, games
    biggestB: test your brain
    crash: drive yourself into 1st place
    towerbloxx: stack 'em up

page 4, tools
    settings: edit iPhone
    winterboad: change iPhone's theme
    cydia: download applications

i would also like to ask for bankofamerica big icon, and small colored icons (not the white one) for biggestbrain and skyscape. thank you and i would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-06-24 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@joeyroxville thats what i am planning to do. I really would like to make a video how how to install but i dont know how can anyone help me? I have a webcamera is that what i need? I like the way reeco did his inav one anyone know what program that is?
    @indescretion hopefully it will be ready for 3.0 soon, which programs are we still waiting for does anyone know? Does springjumps or 5irows or 5column work or 5 icon dock?
    @cellmate im putting that theme aside until i finish this one completely. But when or if i go back to working on it ill def. make a new thread.
    *and thanks again itj for helping out around here

page 0,

page 1, media

page 2, apps

page 3, games

page 4, tools

i would also like to ask for bankofamerica big icon, and small colored icons (not the white one) for biggestbrain and skyscape. thank you and i would greatly appreciate it.
    No problem man.
    I know that Five Icon Dock does work, but Five Column, Five Row, and SpringJumps don't yet.
    The request you posted was it for White or Dark? I having some problems getting the right fonts for the Dark theme (I'm on a Mac). I know what they are, but finding them is a pain. So for those of you please be patient for the Dark pages. I'm extremely sorry.

Steven's got the Stack 2.2 working on 3.0 and it works great! I loved Stack before I used this and maybe I'll find a way to include it the theme. I'm still thinking about it though.

Here's badbrain88 White page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png  
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    No problem man.
    I know that Five Icon Dock does work, but Five Column, Five Row, and SpringJumps don't yet.
    I have springjumps working pefectly on my iPhone, also Five Icon Dock works as does Five I Rows, But cant run the two of them together.

Also working on 3.0, is Blank Null & iBlank

Not tried Five Column Springboard yet.

I have created my own theme now, based on this theme. I will post a few screens later.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    No problem man.
    I installed Five Icon dock after 3.0 was released and the alignment for the icons were all off, they were bunched together and aligned to the left. Has a new version been released to fix this, or did I have an odd bug?

A.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy82 View Post
    I have springjumps working pefectly on my iPhone, also Five Icon Dock works as does Five I Rows, But cant run the two of them together.

Also working on 3.0, is Blank Null & iBlank

Not tried Five Column Springboard yet.

I have created my own theme now, based on this theme. I will post a few screens later.
    Yeah I just downloaded SpringJumps and it does work on my iPhone, as well as iBlank and BlankNull. I haven't tried Five I Rows yet. Five Column SprinBoard is working now!! I was just checking it out and voila!! (even includes wiggle. )

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    I installed Five Icon dock after 3.0 was released and the alignment for the icons were all off, they were bunched together and aligned to the left. Has a new version been released to fix this, or did I have an odd bug?

A.
    I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there has been an update or not, but I haven't had a problem with it. I have heard of people having the same issue though, but havn't come to a resolution yet. Mine's working just as it did on 2.2.1.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Ive updated to 3.0 and have this theme up and running
    Biggest thing is five icon dock works by it self and at the same time as five columns but it doesn't work at the same time with five rows. The author of five rows is working on this bug. I have a traditional dock with five rows and five columns. Not all that bad phone and mail are just as easy to touch but safari is just a tad off center(2nd picture).

What works:
    five column springboard
    five rows
    categories
    springjumps
    iblank
    blanknull
    SpringBack--VERY IMPORTANT
    widgets, sbsettings, lockscreen, winterboard, and more

What doesn't work:
    Haptic pro
    Mew seek pro
    keyboard themes-just the standard keyboard for now. ugly but you get use to it. And somebody should figure it out soon anyway
    Quick gold: not compatible with 3.0 yet. you get spotlight if you hit the home button once from the home screen so i imagine that is part of the problem. the only reason spotlight is not as good as quickgold is it doesn't bring up apps that are not on your springboard. In other words if the app you are searching for is in a category folder or hidden by any other means spotlight doesn't pull it up. everything else comes up fine(contacts, songs, mail, etc)

other minor issues:
    --if you are like me and use irealquicksms you will need this source for the version that works on 3.0. Its in beta but i've used it for a day and it works perfectly "http://www.irealsms.com/beta_repo". also gives you the beta for the full version of irealsms if you desire that
    --when I open any app the status bar gets dark and its hard to make out the time or battery percentage(3rd picture). prob a simple fix for someone smarter than I.

Here are some pics. good luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme-screenshots-004.png   -theme-screenshots-005.png   -theme-screenshots-001.png   -theme-screenshots-002.png   -theme-screenshots-003.png  
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-06-25 at 10:55 PM.

I keep losing my top taskbar when I apply this theme. Any thoughts? (3.0)

Smile wallpaper request

page 0,

page 1, media

page 2, apps

page 3, games

page 4, tools

hi. i was the one who requested the wallpapers and its for WHITE. thanks..

Page 89 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast