Page 88 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

@ whom ever posted a page request.

I'm working on several of them right now, so just be patient and I'll deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    Thanks! I have the icon template but I am unsure of where to find the existing application icons otherwise I would modify them myself. If anyone can help out in that area that would be great.

Anthony

Check out Hack that phone - An international site featuring Mac modding instructions. and there's a tut on how to extract the icon images, but it's for Mac. I'm don't have a PC, so I'm not sure about that. The apps are in two different locations on the iPhone/iPod. The standard apps/Cydia apps are located in /var/stash/Applications and the App Store apps are located in /Applications.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

Antonius138 (2009-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Check out Hack that phone - An international site featuring Mac modding instructions. and there's a tut on how to extract the icon images, but it's for Mac. I'm don't have a PC, so I'm not sure about that. The apps are in two different locations on the iPhone/iPod. The standard apps/Cydia apps are located in /var/stash/Applications and the App Store apps are located in /Applications.
    Hey iTJ, thanks for the link thats exactly what I needed. Also I have a dual boot with my old Dell running OSX 10.5.7 and Windows 7, so I could take instructions in either OS. It is kinda weird as I cannot seem to locate one of my sons favorite apps "Animal Farm" I downloaded it from the App Store and it is not located in /Applications kinda odd.

Thanks for your help!

Anthony

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius138 View Post
    Hey iTJ, thanks for the link thats exactly what I needed. Also I have a dual boot with my old Dell running OSX 10.5.7 and Windows 7, so I could take instructions in either OS. It is kinda weird as I cannot seem to locate one of my sons favorite apps "Animal Farm" I downloaded it from the App Store and it is not located in /Applications kinda odd.

Thanks for your help!

Anthony
    One thing Apple has done inside the /Applications folder on your device is to try and disguise the app by placing it into a randomly named folder. For example, on my iPhone I have Pocket God. The Pocket God app is inside a folder called D096B70F-2B18-4DF5-..... and so on (long name). You'll have to search through these randomly named folders until you find the app you are looking for (i.e. Animal Farm). Once there, inside the app you'll find the icon image.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    One thing Apple has done inside the /Applications folder on your device is to try and disguise the app by placing it into a randomly named folder. For example, on my iPhone I have Pocket God. The Pocket God app is inside a folder called D096B70F-2B18-4DF5-..... and so on (long name). You'll have to search through these randomly named folders until you find the app you are looking for (i.e. Animal Farm). Once there, inside the app you'll find the icon image.
    Sweet, thanks for all the tips. I am sure that it is there somewhere.

A.

Dear Littleboy, ITJ, Barry and all the awesome developers, first of all thanks so much for great work....I am very new and a simple girl and would like to learn and get involve.. i tried installing the theme following the tutorials in this thread and just keep getting stuck...please someone if you can help me step by step and so I can achieve the similar look as barry with weather , time, calender appointment and viewall tabs...please please i would really appreciate it...thanks so much in advance and i m sorry for being a nube....but this girl wants to learn pllease help..

Julie

I found the app but it was in a spot that I didn't expect it to be. But I am now working on "fixing" the png files and making my own icons. Thanks again for the help. Anyone have a fourth page psd file for Dark Apple?

Update: Never mind I found it.

Anthony
    Last edited by Antonius138; 2009-06-18 at 09:25 PM.

ok, so when i make the "games" and "apps" folders in categories, they dont come up like the big icons, they stay small :S

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    ok, so when i make the "games" and "apps" folders in categories, they dont come up like the big icons, they stay small :S
    Make sure that the icons are named correctly that you have in place for the large icons. An example for me was I have Animal Farm in the area for the large game icon, I made sure to rename the game icon to animal farm and it showed up in the correct location in the correct size.

Good luck,

Anthony

Possible new theme? A bit simpler this time haha. tell me what you think...
    *Obviously this is not the final, just something i though of and played around with*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

cellmate75 (2009-06-24)

Hi,

I have to say, Great Job! But I have one concern. Is it just me or is it really hard to press the "Phone, Safari, Mail" icons?

and also I've been searching through pages and pages looking for an aim wallpaper for this theme. Would you have a copy on you?
    Thanks a lot once again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunny501 View Post
    Dear Littleboy, ITJ, Barry and all the awesome developers, first of all thanks so much for great work....I am very new and a simple girl and would like to learn and get involve.. i tried installing the theme following the tutorials in this thread and just keep getting stuck...please someone if you can help me step by step and so I can achieve the similar look as barry with weather , time, calender appointment and viewall tabs...please please i would really appreciate it...thanks so much in advance and i m sorry for being a nube....but this girl wants to learn pllease help..

Julie
    As for the time/date on the bottom of the pages look inside the Alt. and Add-Ons folder that came with the theme. Inside that there is a Clock and Date folder. Take the Wallpaper.html and place in your main theme folder. You'll need to then remove a section from each PageX.png to reveal the time/date. You can use the PageX.png images inside the Clock and Date folder as a template to remove the sections. As having the weather and calendar I'm not sure as I don't use them. Sorry about that part.

For the View All icon you'll need to create a few folders. The way I do this enables you switch between themes without redoing your Categories. Inside the main theme folder, go to the Folders folder. Once there create a new folder named EXACTLY the way the category is spelled. For example, a category is called is called "Games", the new folder will be called "Games.app". With the new folder created, name the View All image "icon.png" and place it inside the new folder. That should take care of the View All problem.

Let me know how it turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Try what I described above, but use your large image instead.
    Hope it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by yubb View Post
    Hi,

I have to say, Great Job! But I have one concern. Is it just me or is it really hard to press the "Phone, Safari, Mail" icons?

and also I've been searching through pages and pages looking for an aim wallpaper for this theme. Would you have a copy on you?
    Thanks a lot once again!
    I haven't had a problem with any of the dock icons myself. Is the AIM wallpaper you're asking about the icon for it? If it is, I posted one on page 89.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

does this work with firmware 3.0?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerichox View Post
    does this work with firmware 3.0?
    Please someone answer this question!! The only think thats holding me back from updating to 3.0 and jailbreaking is that I'm afraid of this theme not working on 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Possible new theme? A bit simpler this time haha. tell me what you think...
    *Obviously this is not the final, just something i though of and played around with*

any other screenie littleboy? lol

i kinda have a lockscreen but nothing special that i want to post yet. But in like the first 10 seconds of this video you can get the drift of what im trying to do in this theme
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUKmE_PRqp0&feature=related]YouTube - Mac OS X Leopard FrontRow 2.0 Guide Tour[/ame]

the theme didnt work for 3.0 cause you needed to download five column springboard and it will not download while on 3.0.. i downgraded to use this theme.

and also SpringJumps is not working on 3.0 so most probably this theme won't work yet.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    i kinda have a lockscreen but nothing special that i want to post yet. But in like the first 10 seconds of this video you can get the drift of what im trying to do in this theme
    YouTube - Mac OS X Leopard FrontRow 2.0 Guide Tour

good job littleboy!!! pls update us often.
    Last edited by eonC4PDA; 2009-06-21 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The author of springjumps emailed me and told me has springjumps up and running on 3.0. No word as to weather 5 column or 5 row springbard works. Ill just hold off until someone confirms for me that they have the theme up and running just fine. so when somebody does please let us know

does this works on 3.0 firmware?

does this theme work on 3.0 firmware?
    Last edited by pumpdaddy; 2009-06-22 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    The author of springjumps emailed me and told me has springjumps up and running on 3.0. No word as to weather 5 column or 5 row springbard works. Ill just hold off until someone confirms for me that they have the theme up and running just fine. so when somebody does please let us know
    I am not sure if any of you have tried but 5 icon dock is way off for its alignment in 3.0. All of the tools used in this theme will probably be updated soon enough.

A.

Page 88 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast