Page 85 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Hello,

can you please create a Big iPhone icon with The Sims 3 picture in it... This is for the games page... Using this picture...
    Thanks!

Btw, I couldn't find a way to figure out how to fix the doubled icon... Can somebody help?!

The Sims 3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sims-3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by eyz View Post
    dude, how do ya get that icon issue solved?

I encountered the same problem when I tried to replace Appstore's Dictionary icon with the White Apple supplied WeDict Pro icon.

Kindly let me know how do you go about resolving this problem.

TIA.

no prob dude, you have been a great help!

Thanks!
    yeah i had the same problem..what i did was...instead of replacing the icon in the apps folder, i put the icon in the icon folder of white apple and make sure its the same name as it is on ur springboard..if this didnt make any sense, let me know and ill explain it better lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Attached as requested..

It's from gruppler - have a look here..

Thank you very much Scooterpig!

This theme is really great!
    Last edited by swordtail; 2009-06-05 at 04:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Mac OS X Font
    OK, I Have managed to find the Mac Fonts Littleboy put on page 25 but I still need the Lucida Sans Demi font for Mac, can anyone help me out please??
    Last edited by ob1wanzski; 2009-06-05 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Share what you know, learn what you don't

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyz View Post
    Firstly, how do I get the time onto the black circled part?
    Look inside the White Apple 1.0 folder, then look inside the Alt. and Add-ons folder. There you'll find the Wallpaper.html. Place inside the Main White Apple theme folder. Then, you'll need to remove a section from each page to reveal the wallpaper behind it. There are some pages in the same folder as the Wallpaper.html that you can use for reference in removing the sections. After that you should be able the to see the date/time. Also be sure you have the Wallpaper.png in the theme as well.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi_christ_89 View Post
    can somebody help me...
    I dunno how to fix this weather icon...
    The icon doubles, both the original and the white apple icon...
    Thank you!
    Look inside the "Icons" folder of the theme. Look for the icon used for iBlank. You'll need to make two copies of it. The two copies of it will be called weatherbg_day.png and weatherbg_night.png and they"ll need to be placed inside the com.apple.springboard folder. That takes care of the background, but you'll need to shrink the size of the images that appear on it to make them fit. Also you may need to play with the com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist to align the temp. right as well.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ob1wanzski View Post
    OK, I Have managed to find the Mac Fonts Littleboy put on page 25 but I still need the LucidSans Demi font for Mac, can anyone help me out please??
    I have a Mac and have been using a font called Lucida Grande Semi-Bold and looks almost exactly like the original text. I didn't have to install it. It came on my Mac.

Hope it helps.

Hello,

can you please create a Big iPhone icon with The Sims 3 picture in it... This is for the games page... Using this picture...
    Thanks!

Btw, I couldn't find a way to figure out how to fix the doubled icon... Can somebody help?!

The Sims 3.jpg
    Here's your icon. Enjoy!
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-06-05 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

chibi_christ_89 (2009-06-06), eyz (2009-06-06), ob1wanzski (2009-06-05)

Does anyone know where I can find the psd files for the wallpapers? I am looking to edit the wallpaper collection that has (apple) Media Various Games Misc at the top. Just want to mess around with it by adding my different apps to the wallpaper. I am new to Photoshop, and the only psd wallpaper I have seem to have found only has one layer.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Hello,

First things first, excellent app. One of, if not THE best I have seen. Congrats and well done to all who've contributed. Thanks for supplying it too.

Now pleasantries are out of the way...........

Can some kind person please do a wallpaper request for me?

Page 0:
    Google App: Maps, Tasks, Search, Translate.
    Clock: What’s the time?
    The Weather Channel (or accuweather): Sunny Days

Page 1, Media:
    Simplify: Your Music
    Snapture: Smile!
    Pandora Box: Apps going cheap

Page 2, Games:
    SNES4iPhone: Retro Gaming
    Labyrinth 3D: You’ll never get out of this maze
    Chess Free: Check Mate

Page 3, Various:
    Dictionary: What's the word?
    Orange Spot Finder: Orange wifi spots

Thanks very much in advance.

Also, a few questions before I embark on this quest of installing.
    1)Is it best to install this theme from the iphone (as I downloaded 'White Apple' theme from Cydia) or from the 1st page of this thread?
    2)Can I still run SBS Settings with this theme? So I can keep all the icons I don't use as much hidden or on the SBS Dock?
    3)(stupid question) Where's the ipod? Is it actually on the media page?
    4)Lastly, is it possible to have BiteSMS as my default text app on the home page?

Once again, many thanks in advance, and I'm sure I may have a few more questions as my little brain gets frazzled.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spartycus View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the psd files for the wallpapers? I am looking to edit the wallpaper collection that has (apple) Media Various Games Misc at the top. Just want to mess around with it by adding my different apps to the wallpaper. I am new to Photoshop, and the only psd wallpaper I have seem to have found only has one layer.

Thanks in advance for the help!!
    Check out the "PSD files" folder inside the White Apple 1.0 folder. There are 4 of them. They're named Wallpaper.psd, Wallpaper1.psd, etc. Just be sure to name them Page0.png, Page1.png, etc. so they will work on your device.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

Quote Originally Posted by badbrain88 View Post
    Hello,

First things first, excellent app. One of, if not THE best I have seen. Congrats and well done to all who've contributed. Thanks for supplying it too.

Now pleasantries are out of the way...........

Can some kind person please do a wallpaper request for me?

Thanks very much in advance.
    Attached as requested...

Also, a few questions before I embark on this quest of installing.
    1)Is it best to install this theme from the iphone (as I downloaded 'White Apple' theme from Cydia) or from the 1st page of this thread?
    Either way doesn't matter as still have to do some work as described in the how-to.

2)Can I still run SBS Settings with this theme? So I can keep all the icons I don't use as much hidden or on the SBS Dock?
    Absolutely, this theme has nothing to do with SBSettings..

3)(stupid question) Where's the ipod? Is it actually on the media page?
    The iPod is in the Dock usually, bottom right, but you can place it wherever you wish to suit..

4)Lastly, is it possible to have BiteSMS as my default text app on the home page?

Once again, many thanks in advance, and I'm sure I may have a few more questions as my little brain gets frazzled.
    Sure is and easily done just by renaming icon to suit..
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

badbrain88 (2009-06-06)

Thanks iTJ, but the psd files located in that folder have the 'Search' icon on the top right, I am looking for the psd files that have MISC there instead, do such files exist?

Thanks

@ Spartycus

The Wallpaper5.psd is the only one with MISC on it, there is a TopBar.psd file that can be altered then pasted on top. I've had to do that a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartycus View Post
    Thanks iTJ, but the psd files located in that folder have the 'Search' icon on the top right, I am looking for the psd files that have MISC there instead, do such files exist?
    As iTJ said, same from me, that's the standard file that the theme originally came with and it was only after some guys, like me & others, didn't want the Search option, you had to edit it yourself using the top-bar.psd..

I installed White Apple from cydia and it came with only 3 sets of page 0,1,2,3. How do i get more of page 0,1,2,3 and how do i make a page 4? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d0rkster View Post
    I installed White Apple from cydia and it came with only 3 sets of page 0,1,2,3. How do i get more of page 0,1,2,3 and how do i make a page 4? Thanks
    The instructions in first post here tell you how plus I think on Page 19 of this thread and you do have 4 pages there 0 to 4 = 4..

Why is it when i apply the white apple theme, my sms and media player and calculator theme wont change also?
    Last edited by d0rkster; 2009-06-06 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Look inside the White Apple 1.0 folder, then look inside the Alt. and Add-ons folder. There you'll find the Wallpaper.html. Place inside the Main White Apple theme folder. Then, you'll need to remove a section from each page to reveal the wallpaper behind it. There are some pages in the same folder as the Wallpaper.html that you can use for reference in removing the sections. After that you should be able the to see the date/time. Also be sure you have the Wallpaper.png in the theme as well.

Hope it helps.

Look inside the "Icons" folder of the theme. Look for the icon used for iBlank. You'll need to make two copies of it. The two copies of it will be called weatherbg_day.png and weatherbg_night.png and they"ll need to be placed inside the com.apple.springboard folder. That takes care of the background, but you'll need to shrink the size of the images that appear on it to make them fit. Also you may need to play with the com.ashman.WeatherIcon.plist to align the temp. right as well.

Hope it helps.

I have a Mac and have been using a font called Lucida Grande Semi-Bold and looks almost exactly like the original text. I didn't have to install it. It came on my Mac.

Hope it helps.

Here's your icon. Enjoy!
    Thanks a lot for the icon!

Btw,I did copy the iblank icon and put it into the springboard...
    however, as you said.. the icon is not align now... and i'm not really sure what or how to do it...

I fixed the background problem with iBlank icon...
    however now, the temperature is not showing up..
    I dunno how to set the com.weathericon.plist...
    Can you help me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Attached as requested...

Either way doesn't matter as still have to do some work as described in the how-to.

Absolutely, this theme has nothing to do with SBSettings..

The iPod is in the Dock usually, bottom right, but you can place it wherever you wish to suit..

Sure is and easily done just by renaming icon to suit..
    Muchos gracias Sccoterpig. Your help is/was very much appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks

I fixed the background problem with iBlank icon...
    however now, the temperature is not showing up..
    I dunno how to set the com.weathericon.plist...
    Can you help me?
    Here's an example of the line you'll need to edit:
    Code:
    <key>TempStyle</key>
    <string>color:9d9d9d; margin-top:32px; font-size:10px</string>
    The main thing you'll need to focus on is the margin-top and font-size. I saw on other pics that you've got the color to match and you're using a different font. All you would need to do is just add the margin-top and font-size to the <string> line. You can add/subtract the number of px until you're satisfied. I also noticed you may have to move to the left a little bit to, so it fits the icon. Since it was already off centered, you should have margin-left/margin-right, so just add/subtract the number of px until you have the off centered effect that fits the icon.

I hope this isn't to confusing.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

can schotzo or anyone else help me get this lock screen set up, or at least point me out to where the download and installation instructions are.

Page 85 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast