Page 72 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by disisgustavo View Post
    Also if its not a problem could you do it with the black background please? Thanks again.
    Ok now ya confused me even more - are you saying you want the pages done as per Schtozo's theme, cause if so the PSD's for that aren't the best to work with so might be easier getting him to do it for ya..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i meant the dark apple on the front page (dont know if they are the same?), the white will do just fine though if you cant.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, COMPARED TO THE FIRST ONE? IS IT BETTER LOOKING OR SHOULD I DISCARD THE CHANGES. I KNOW IT NEEDS SOME TWEAKS BUT I NEED OPINIONS

THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post
    Here ya go view all icon attached and my new calendar icon. I dont take credit for the image, just putting it into the theme

How do you make that large icon. I tried but it doesn't look right. Please advise.

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
    How do you make that large icon. I tried but it doesn't look right. Please advise.
    I put the icon on the bottom of the post. just download and replace the standard calendar icon and move it to the right position.

Anybody like this idea?
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-05-20 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

sixpack (2009-05-21)

Anybody like this idea?
    I like, well done, very nice indeed..

How about showing the rest of your screens or even as a release within this thread, that would make 3 options for this theme..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    I like, well done, very nice indeed..

How about showing the rest of your screens or even as a release within this thread, that would make 3 options for this theme..
    still workin on it. heres another

Na sorry don't like that one as already have a dark one. The white, black & gold would really make it a big hit I think, but just my thoughts..
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-05-20 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK, COMPARED TO THE FIRST ONE? IS IT BETTER LOOKING OR SHOULD I DISCARD THE CHANGES. I KNOW IT NEEDS SOME TWEAKS BUT I NEED OPINIONS

Schtozo,
    Looks pretty good. What is the System rectangle for? Also, for some reason, those icons never looked right to me. For some reason, it looks like a one sided trapezoid. Like the lower left side is wider. It may just be an optical illusion, but I can't get over it. I wish there was another Dark/color icon set.

I like it Barrygeorge. Very 3-D
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-05-20 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I don't if anybody has said this or not (I haven't read through all the posts), but does anybody know how the create the side icons for the white mod. I've got the psd file, but can't figure out to get the engraved look. I've tried different layer effects, but nothing seems to come close. If anybody can give me any thoughts that would be great.

Thanks

hey guys this thread is coming along great! im loving all the new mods the one on the page before with the weather widget is nice and the gold one above is sick!! @iTJ i feel your pain man i have the psd too and cant figure out how to get that engraved look either. @ Kwan you could use plizzos 3g icon set. Thats probably not the name of it but im pretty sure its by pizzo they icons are really nice. I wonder if i could get the same effect of them but make them white; i will have to test that out. As far as the original white apple theme goes im still making little tweaks i will prolly be posting them in the thread. any questions that i missed?

revised for first time

THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    hey guys this thread is coming along great! im loving all the new mods the one on the page before with the weather widget is nice and the gold one above is sick!! @iTJ i feel your pain man i have the psd too and cant figure out how to get that engraved look either. @ Kwan you could use plizzos 3g icon set. Thats probably not the name of it but im pretty sure its by pizzo they icons are really nice. I wonder if i could get the same effect of them but make them white; i will have to test that out. As far as the original white apple theme goes im still making little tweaks i will prolly be posting them in the thread. any questions that i missed?
    Hey littleboy, thanks for the compliment. I will finish the rest of the gold one soon. Anyway, you were having trouble with the engraved effect... easy peasy. Just fo into the layers pallete and pick the FX tab on the bottom. Then choose "bevel and emboss" this will bring up a pallete to play with to get the effect. I found that if you make the light source come from the top and adjust the size and soften to low numbers as well as change the techique to one of the chisel effects it works pretty well. The trick is to make the layer fill transparent when you are done and thats it.

how do i switch from 24 hour to 12 hour time for the lockscreen weather widget i didn't see anything in the configureme

Littleboy,
    Thanks for pointing out the iPhone3G icon set by Plizzo

COuld someone do me a favor and modify this translucent SB badge to be red colored, but still keep the translucency.
    I like the transparent aspect, but it needs to stand out a little more.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-05-21 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by d420 View Post
    how do i install it?
    anyone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Littleboy,
    Thanks for pointing out the iPhone3G icon set by Plizzo

COuld someone do me a favor and modify this translucent SB badge to be red colored, but still keep the translucency.
    I like the transparent aspect, but it needs to stand out a little more.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-05-21 at 06:47 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

kwan (2009-05-21)

Thanks

anyone?
    All of the instructions are in the download in a text file. They are pretty long. They are also in the beginning of this forum but not as detailed
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-05-21 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks

anyone?
    Just as barrygeorge002 said, the instructions are included in the download. They can be hard to understand as it does take some time to setup the theme, but once it's done, it looks great. I'm working on a tut with plenty of pics to help some people out. I hope to have it up here in the next day or so. Just keep an look out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marion3331 View Post
    how do i switch from 24 hour to 12 hour time for the lockscreen weather widget i didn't see anything in the configureme
    Here I edited the html file to work with 12 instead of 24. Let me know if it doesn't work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

marion3331 (2009-05-22)

Page 72 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast