Page 71 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Very nice theme, thanks Little boy!
    I was wondering if you(or anybody) could customize the wallpaper so I could personlalise with my own apps like I saw you doing for people earlier.
    Here is what I would like:
    Page 0: Change Camera to Easy Relax- Get to sleep
    Change Notes to Slinplayer- Watch TV
    Change Cydia to Settings- Change your phone's settings
    Page 1: Change Cycorder to Sportstacular- The latest on sports
    Change Youtube to Clock- Set your alarm
    Change Photos to Insomnia- Keep Wifi going
    Page 2: Change Palringo to The Weather Channel- Get your forecasts. And on the App store icon, can you change where it says App Store to "Cydia"? keep the icon the same though
    Page 3: Change the big Pocket God Icon to a big Brothers in Arms Icon using this picture for the big icon if possible: http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/upl...hersinarms.jpg
    Change Let's Golf! to NES- Play old-school nintendo
    change Tetris to GBA- Play Game boy advance.
    Sorry if I am asking too much, I just really want to make this theme work since its so nice, thanks.
    Oh yeah and is there any way to make it so you can click the search bar in the upper right hand corner and you will be searching on google?
    Last edited by Ruthless Killa8; 2009-05-19 at 02:50 AM.

Hi,

Can I put in a request to have a large icon made for the settings app?

This is how I have mine set up atm (still WIP):

Thanks!

Ruthless Killa8, do you have photoshop? The PSDs are included so that we can edit them ourselfs.

About Google. sure that would be pretty straight forward to do. Save a bookmark to Google on your homepage, move it to that location and give it an icon that is simply transparent. Then you're just clicking on an invisible link
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-05-19 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Oh, I forgot to ask: what font's do I need? Photoshop is whining at me saying I'm missing the required fonts.

OK, I've found out that it's LucidaMac that I need, but I can't find it anywhere. Would someone please email it to me? Thanks!
    The font is included in the thread a couple of times so try a search, but good luck trying to install it if ya on a windows machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless Killa8 View Post
    Very nice theme, thanks Little boy!
    I was wondering if you(or anybody) could customize the wallpaper so I could personlalise with my own apps like I saw you doing for people earlier.
    Here is what I would like:
    Page 0: Change Camera to Easy Relax- Get to sleep
    Change Notes to Slinplayer- Watch TV
    Change Cydia to Settings- Change your phone's settings
    Page 1: Change Cycorder to Sportstacular- The latest on sports
    Change Youtube to Clock- Set your alarm
    Change Photos to Insomnia- Keep Wifi going
    Page 2: Change Palringo to The Weather Channel- Get your forecasts
    Page 3: Change the big Pocket God Icon to a big Brothers in Arms Icon using this picture for the big icon if possible: http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/upl...hersinarms.jpg
    Change Let's Golf! to NES- Play old-school nintendo
    Sorry if I am asking too much, I just really want to make this theme work since its so nice, thanks.
    Oh yeah and is there any way to make it so you can click the search bar in the upper right hand corner and you will be searching on google?
    Attached as requested all except Page3 as not sure of the 3 items you want, so let me know all 3 for Page 3 and will do for you..

Hi,

Can I put in a request to have a large icon made for the settings app?
    Attached as requested..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -settings.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    The font is included in the thread a couple of times so try a search, but good luck trying to install it if ya on a windows machine.

Attached as requested all except Page3 as not sure of the 3 items you want, so let me know all 3 for Page 3 and will do for you..

Attached as requested..
    Hey, thanks for replying to my requests so quickly. I am not able to see/download what you did though. When I click the ruthless.zip link, I am just taken to a blank page. Am I supposed to be doing something different?
    And sorry about being unclear about what I want on page 3. I want the big icon on the left(that shows a racing game on the iphone) to be changed to an icon using the picture in the link I gave you in my previous post for the "Brothers in Arms" game app. And I wanted you to Change Let's Golf! to NES- Play old-school nintendo and
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Amraam;4178121]Hi,
    Ruthless Killa8, do you have photoshop? The PSDs are included so that we can edit them ourselfs.
    QUOTE]

No I don't.
    Last edited by Ruthless Killa8; 2009-05-19 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless Killa8 View Post
    Hey, thanks for replying to my requests so quickly. I am not able to see/download what you did though. When I click the ruthless.zip link, I am just taken to a blank page. Am I supposed to be doing something different?
    And sorry about being unclear about what I want on page 3. I want the big icon on the left(that shows a racing game on the iphone) to be changed to an icon using the picture in the link I gave you in my previous post for the "Brothers in Arms" game app. And I wanted you to Change Let's Golf! to NES- Play old-school nintendo and
    Thanks
    I did the large one for you and is included in the zip, dunno why ya can't see it, so just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it off.

As for Page3 you've still only given me 2 games when I need 3 all up, as the ones you mention about changing are different to what I have here so not sure what you want for your 3rd game.

scooterpig

thanks for the backgrounds, they look great!

Attached as requested..
    Thanks mate, I'll take a look. I searched this thread for both "font" and "lucidamac" but got nothing.

I can't see the attached thumbnail. I don't know if it's my end or not (other sites are loading fine) but MMi is rediculously slow this week. Like it's often taking 5 mins + jsut to load a page. I'm wondering if that's why my search found nothing in this thread...

EDIT: See what I mean? It just posted my message three bloody times! lol
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-05-19 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks mate, I'll take a look. I searched this thread for both "font" and "lucidamac" but got nothing.

I can't see the attached thumbnail. I don't know if it's my end or not (other sites are loading fine) but MMi is rediculously slow this week. Like it's often taking 5 mins + jsut to load a page. I'm wondering if that's why my search found nothing in this thread...

EDIT: See what I mean? It just posted my message three bloody times! lol
    Try going through the thread for the font as it's been posted twice as I don't think search works here at all via thread search.

To see file clear cache and refresh page or open in new browser with no cache and if still no good Pm me your e-mail addy and I'll send..

Thanks, all sorted via PM

Now, does anyone have the PSD for the text.png file? I want to fix the distorted (or more, not distorted ) picture on the screen. It should be skewed to the same perspective of the screen to look like it's an actual image on the screen.

Thanks!

BTW, this is how I've customised the White Apple iNav theme so far, hope you don't mind It's WIP and I still haven't properly decided on the page layouts yet (ie what pages are for what and what icons go where etc):

What do you think? Too cluttered?

how do i install it?

Amraam,
    Looks good. Not too cluttered at all in my opinion.
    What are you using to get the weather? There are so many different ways to do it now.

Well it was a bit of a faff to get the weather working, but it was worth it IMO.

I just followed the instructions, but had to tinker on a bit too. First I had to SSH in the weather theme to the phone and enable it. I edited the configureMe.js script to set the location, icon set and refresh rate etc. However, even though the weather theme was at the top of the list, it would show underneath the background. So I had rename the Wallpaper.png file in the White Apple.theme to ;Wallpaper.png so it didnt get used. I then placed a copy of the Wallpaper.png in the WeatherWidget.theme and edited the Wallpaper.html so that instead of having a plain white background, it loaded up the Wallpaper. This way, it is the Weatherwidget.theme that calls the wallpaper and not White Apple. Not the ideal solution, but the best one I could think of.

This is my edited portion of the Wallpaper.html file:

<style>
    body {
    background-image: url('Wallpaper.png');
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0 0 0;
    height: 480px;
    width: 320px;
    }
    </style>

Hope that makes sense.

Amraam,I pmed you

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

I made an edit to the "view all" categories button. I think it looks better on this theme

I'm in the process of making a large size calendar icon so the date works. I figure some of us access the calendar alot.
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-05-19 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post
    I made an edit to the "view all" categories button. I think it looks better on this theme

I'm in the process of making a large size calendar icon so the date works. I figure some of us access the calendar alot.
    It certainly does. Would you mind sharing it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New calendar icon and a few things
    Here ya go view all icon attached and my new calendar icon. I dont take credit for the image, just putting it into the theme

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png   -calendar.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-05-19 at 10:08 PM.

does anyone else's springboard crash a lot with this theme?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Thanks for this theme, it looks really awesome. I just restored my phone and am in the process of putting it together. I was wondering if i could get a few different backgrounds to match my setup as well as a page-jump icon that says Reference, and one that says Webstuff as i am using 5 pages instead of a search. I am also looking for a big icon for calculator and AIM, any help with this is highly appreciated. here are the background pages:

Page 0:
    Cydia: A better Download
    Maps: Get There Fast
    Clocks: It's all Relative

Page 1, Media:
    MxTube: Watch Videos!
    Photos: All my pictures
    Shazam: Whats that song?

Page 2, Games:
    2 Across: The Daily Crossword
    ATC: Guide the Planes to their Destination
    SimCity: Build it Better

Page 3, Reference:
    Weather: Plan the Week
    Dictionary: Find any Word
    Converter: Dozens of Unit Conversions

Page 4, Web:
    Yelp: Reviews
    Deliveries: Wheres my Package?
    Digg: Stories of the Day.

thanks a lot guys, look forward to getting this theme perfected.
    Last edited by disisgustavo; 2009-05-20 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by disisgustavo View Post
    Thanks for this theme, it looks really awesome. I just restored my phone and am in the process of putting it together. I was wondering if i could get a few different backgrounds to match my setup as well as a page-jump icon that says Reference, and one that says Webstuff as i am using 5 pages instead of a search. I am also looking for a big icon for calculator and AIM, any help with this is highly appreciated. here are the background pages:

thanks a lot guys, look forward to getting this theme perfected.
    Happy to the pages for you now but not sure about your page jump icons. Do you want Reference and/or Webstuff in place of Search on all page and/or which pages?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Happy to the pages for you now but not sure about your page jump icons. Do you want Reference and/or Webstuff in place of Search on all page and/or which pages?
    Thanks a ton man, i guess in the rush of it i forgot to put the page names down, i edited my post to reflect what id like the page jump buttons to say:
    1:media
    2:games
    3:reference
    4:web

Also on page 4 I dont have any page jump buttons but the buttons are there(invisible), anyone know how to fix that.

Also if its not a problem could you do it with the black background please? Thanks again.
    Last edited by disisgustavo; 2009-05-20 at 01:02 AM.

Page 71 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast