Page 70 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmi_F View Post
    Hi, Could anyone help me with my previous request?

I havent got photoshop so I'm not able to do it myself

Thanks alot :-)
    Here you go! Check them out and let me know what you think and if I need to change something. I still working on an icon for mail though.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mama0374 View Post
    Good idea. But doesn't work that good for people having more apps per category than fitting on one page.
    True, but with 5 rows and 5 coloumns thats 25 icons, plus the 5 in the dock. And you can have 9 pages IIRC correctly, so thats your 5 main pages and 4 more "repository" pages if you like. More than enough surely?

Even then, if categories work fine for you then even better I jsut personally don't like having to load up categories. It gives more ammo to my Nokia fanboi worshipping friends who actually believe the N92 is still better than the iPhone (OK, that's harsh, everyone's allowed an opinion )

is there a way to change the weather on the lockscreen that comes up? lmk thanks

Hey... very nice theme.. just installed it and I really like it

EDIT: All managed it somehow
    Last edited by stephender; 2009-05-17 at 10:17 PM.

on the first page of this theme there is a large icon of a pc screen with "tap to text" on it. in this thread someone has changed the text of the icon to "cydia". if i wanted to change the icon to the cydia one on the first page , would i just put the icon in the icon folder of the theme and then when istalling the theme just have the cydia icon on the first page for it to work.
    i hope this makes sense.thanks.................sudeki300

Well thanks to my good buddy ScooterPig my theme is 99.9% finished. I'm going to play a little bit with those icons I posted yesterday buy after that I'm DONE

Is ther ne easy way out to use this theme

Quote Originally Posted by shashankjazz View Post
    Is ther ne easy way out to use this theme
    Huh??

Quote Originally Posted by KIL022 View Post
    i am using the theme that was downloaded from cydia. i cant seem to find anywhere that it will let me delete any of the blank icons

ssh into your phone
    root/var/mobile/library/webclips
    these are your blanks, del how many directories you need gone.

i have finally insatlled this theme on my ipod and i'm loving the look. the only thing i cannot work out is some of the apps when selected (like cydia) have a small loading screen that comes up before the app starts. even though there are these icons for things like touchgrind, winterboard and crash the loading screen does not show, it just goes straight to the app. can anyone help me getting these to work.thanks...............sudeki300

just found another issue, where i have my apps folder on page 3 like the guide says, when i activate the theme it puts the apps store icon there. when i select this icon it goes to the app store and not the apps folder i ahev tried to swap the icon for another abd renamed it "Apps" but the apps store icon shows even after deselecting and reselecting the theme. any thoughts anyone on how to fix this.............sudeki300
    Last edited by sudeki300; 2009-05-17 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
    I am trying to edit the wallpapers, but I dont have the correct fonts. Could someone help me out with the fonts I need? Thanks in advance
    The font used is LucidaMac but I can't add it into my XP so I use Lucida Sans Bold. The used font is included in the thread if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
    If anyone wants to make me some wallpapers white theme... Thanks in advance
    page 00 and 01 are fine but I would like to change the games tab to Network.
    Attached as requested...

Quote Originally Posted by sudeki300 View Post
    first i would like to say great work on this theme. i have just started to install these custom inav themes and cannpt wait to have this on my ipod touch. i would like to put in a request for some minor changes, so here it goes.

if this could be done i would be so greatful. thanks again and keep up the good work......................sudeki300
    You'll need to add brief descriptions for each one..

sorry about that scooterpig i was getting all excited, so here it is with brief discriptions

page 0 the home tab
    settings
    calander
    clock

page 1 the media tab
    videos : sit back and relax
    photos : bring those memories back
    music : air guitar ready!

page 2 the various tab
    cydia : the only app store
    apps :
    winterboard :never the same looking ipod

page 3 the games tab
    games :sod work let's play
    a.surgeon :learn back street surgery
    aliens attack :laser guns locked and loaded

i hope this is ok, i cannot think of a discripton for the apps so i leave it up to you if that is ok. thanks alot............sudeki300

Could someone customize Schtozo's Dark version Pages for me?
    I'd like it to look like this:
    Page O: Home
    Informant- Full featured PIM
    Faces- Visual Photo Dialer
    Maps- Find where you are
    Page 2: Media
    Cycorder- Record Videos on your iphone
    Camera- Be ready to smile
    Pictures- View high quality pics
    Page 3:Various
    Newsstand-Today's way to read news
    Facebook-Socialize and chat w/ friends
    App Store- It's all about the apps
    Page 4:Games
    No labels, just leave it blank
    Page 5 label: Search

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it done. Schtozo's psd files were really good and I managed to do them using Artweaver.
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-05-18 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sudeki300 View Post
    sorry about that scooterpig i was getting all excited, so here it is with brief discriptions

i hope this is ok, i cannot think of a discripton for the apps so i leave it up to you if that is ok. thanks alot............sudeki300
    Apologies for delay but I haven't been able to get this place working for over 12 hours today, pain in the ***, but anyways attached as requested.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

sudeki300 (2009-05-18)

Default Help me please!
    Okay, so first of all, i love this theme, but i recently got rid of it because it kept causing my springboard to crash. I restored my phone, then tried again, and it just crashed again. Before i restored, it crashed like every 5 or 10 minutes, so i hope it doesn't do that this time.

Does anyone have a fix for this?
    or a way to make the icons come back to their desired position? I know it's been discussed before, i don't know if it's been solved yet. PLEASE HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Here you go! Check them out and let me know what you think and if I need to change something. I still working on an icon for mail though.
    Hey
    I can't seem to download the file, it just opens up an empty page...
    Could you maybe mail it to me instead?

jimmi.friborg(at)gmail.com

This is without a doubt my favourite theme yet and I will continue to use it (once I've finished setting up and customising it) for a long time. The fact that you have included so many options and most importantly, the original PSDs so that we can customise it and make our own backgrounds makes this well above the bar.

Congrats, and thank you very much!

Oh, I forgot to ask: what font's do I need? Photoshop is whining at me saying I'm missing the required fonts.

OK, I've found out that it's LucidaMac that I need, but I can't find it anywhere. Would someone please email it to me? Thanks!
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-05-18 at 09:31 PM.

My combined Dark and White version.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-05-18 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    My combined Dark and White version.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Apologies for delay but I haven't been able to get this place working for over 12 hours today, pain in the ***, but anyways attached as requested.
    no need to apologise buddy, i was not expecting them do be done so quick. thanks again for taking the time out to do them.soory it has taken so long to post the thanks up but i have just walked through the door from work..............sudeki300

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sudeki300 For This Useful Post:

Scooterpig (2009-05-19)

Page 70 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast