Page 69 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Yeah I have held it down all the items are wiggling but I dont get the 'x' on any blank icons I have even tried to move blank icons around but nothing I was wondering if there was anything else I have to download as well as blanknull to get this working

Ok, I did it now and all works. Now it's time to fine tune it. So I thought about the wallpapers. As I have absolutely no skills in coding or gfx, maybe my question ist a bit silly: Wouldn't it be better to just make "blank" icons with no link containing the description of the app icons instead of making new wallpapers for every single composition of apps?

Has anyone blank icons for me for the first 4 spring jumps? Where exactly to ssh them?

THANKS A LOT!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjono666 View Post
    Yeah I have held it down all the items are wiggling but I dont get the 'x' on any blank icons I have even tried to move blank icons around but nothing I was wondering if there was anything else I have to download as well as blanknull to get this working
    Not sure why you don't get the x showing, but are you abel to move them at all though?

Quote Originally Posted by mama0374 View Post
    Ok, I did it now and all works. Now it's time to fine tune it. So I thought about the wallpapers. As I have absolutely no skills in coding or gfx, maybe my question ist a bit silly: Wouldn't it be better to just make "blank" icons with no link containing the description of the app icons instead of making new wallpapers for every single composition of apps?

Has anyone blank icons for me for the first 4 spring jumps? Where exactly to ssh them?

THANKS A LOT!!
    Wallpaper requests can be done here as am happy to do them for ya but you can do them yourself as PSD's are included..

The invisible icons are in inlcuded in the download.

I cant move them at all its doin my head in a bit now I just downloaded iblank but you can only have 16 blank icons with that so im gonna unistall that one would it be possible to go through the steps of using the blank null thing with me at all ?

I think you'll find iBlank works a treat so see how ya go with that first and then yell out if ya stuck..

Request icon on just the word "TD" for catogories thx in advance.

Ok, so here are my requests. I'ld be very glad, if you could use the german text!

Header:

page0: leave as is!
    page1: Medien
    page2: Spiele
    page3: Apps
    page4: Sonstige

Wallpapers:

page0:
    1st: Kamera - Mach dir ein Bild
    2nd: Skype - Einfach reden
    3rd: Fotos - Deine Bilder

page1:
    1st: SunshineLive - Wir sind unter euch! (icon needed: radio sunshine live :: electronic music web)
    2nd: Cycorder - Mach dir ein Video
    3rd: RadioShift - Radio überall (icon needed)

page2:
    1st: Freeballin' - Flipper unterwegs (icon needed)
    2nd: PocketGod - Sei Gott
    3rd: Spiel der Wissen - Teste dein Wissen

page3:
    1st: Dog Whistle - Pfeiff dem Hund
    2nd: AirMouse - Dein Trackpad
    3rd: Categories - Ordne dich

Footer (no additional Text needed):
    1st: Telefon
    2nd: Web
    3rd: Mail

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!!

Ok, so here are my requests. I'ld be very glad, if you could use the german text!

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!!
    Not being German or speaking it or understanding any of it so apologies from the outset, but I've had a go for you, so let me know if it's all wrong or ok please.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

mama0374 (2009-05-17)

WTF?!?! Your fast as hell dude!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

But I can't download it. Can you mail it to me to mattheis (at) gmail.com please?!

WTF?!?! Your fast as hell dude!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

But I can't download it. Can you mail it to me to mattheis (at) gmail.com please?!
    Not sure why can't download as showing up fine for me, but check your e-mail..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

mama0374 (2009-05-17)

how do you do the springjumps im having a bit of trouble with mine

I am trying to edit the wallpapers, but I dont have the correct fonts. Could someone help me out with the fonts I need? Thanks in advance

Very nice theme!

I'm confused, I'm sure you have your reasons, but why use categories? They're slow and laggy. I just replaced the categories by using the remaining springjumps, and giving each spring jump the icon that the respective category had.

In other words, each "view all" button is a spring jump instead of a category. The "view all" button on the apps page has the same logo as the media page, but they take you to page 5 and 6 for example, which are both styled like the categories would be. I know this works as this is how I had my iNav theme layed out.

Much faster and takes less memory. What do you think?
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-05-17 at 04:27 PM.

Good idea. But doesn't work that good for people having more apps per category than fitting on one page.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjono666 View Post
    how do you do the springjumps im having a bit of trouble with mine
    What exactly? I had problems too, but solved it.
    Last edited by mama0374; 2009-05-17 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i could use some help with deleting the extra blank icons and quickpwn webclip. everytime i delete them they come back after a respring. im not sure how to keep them from coming back. other than that this theme is flawless

If anyone wants to make me some wallpapers white theme... Thanks in advance
    page 00 and 01 are fine but I would like to change the games tab to Network.

page 02 Various
    Alarm - Time to get up
    Winterboard - Change your theme
    Weather - Local forecast

page 03 Network
    Terminal - Command prompt
    iFile - File manager
    iPhone Modem - Share your connection

first i would like to say great work on this theme. i have just started to install these custom inav themes and cannpt wait to have this on my ipod touch. i would like to put in a request for some minor changes, so here it goes.

these cahnges are for the white version of this theme.
    page 0 the home tab
    settings
    calander
    clock

page 1 the media tab
    videos
    photos
    music

page 2 the various tab
    cydia
    apps
    winterboard

page 3 the games tab
    games
    a.surgeon
    aliens attack

if this could be done i would be so greatful. thanks again and keep up the good work......................sudeki300
    Last edited by sudeki300; 2009-05-17 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KIL022 View Post
    i could use some help with deleting the extra blank icons and quickpwn webclip. everytime i delete them they come back after a respring. im not sure how to keep them from coming back. other than that this theme is flawless
    you need to ssh and manually delete the # of webclips that you need removed. Turn off your theme before doing this because it will not just del the last few you dont want. It might delete ones from different pages and you will need to move it all back into place.

Quote Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
    you need to ssh and manually delete the # of webclips that you need removed. Turn off your theme before doing this because it will not just del the last few you dont want. It might delete ones from different pages and you will need to move it all back into place.
    i am using the theme that was downloaded from cydia. i cant seem to find anywhere that it will let me delete any of the blank icons

Thanks

I love you...
    LOL... Love you too man

Page 69 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast