Page 68 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    I know you're wondering: The new icons don't have an image, but the old ones do, why?
    The new shortcuts were pre-made with invisible icons.
    Oh my god, so simple solution! Please add these few words to the manual!!

Ok, so as I touched at any "free" place on my board and found some of them. As I had a lot of blank icons there (iNav used before), is there any easy way to find them without trial and error or deleting ALL blank icons and again copying all back? If the last option is needed, how can I easily find which one is the spring1, spring2 and so on?

THANKS A LOT!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmi_F View Post
    Hi, Could anyone help me with my previous request?

I havent got photoshop so I'm not able to do it myself

Thanks alot :-)
    I'll see what can do. I've been feeling under the weather lately, but when I get to it, I'll post them.
    On your destiption of Facebook, is that correct or is there a word missing?
    Also, did you want the mail icon to be big or small? I haven't quite figured out how to make the smaller icon yet, but I'm working on it.

Hi, Could anyone help me with my previous request?

I havent got photoshop so I'm not able to do it myself

Thanks alot :-)
    how bout this. Your top portion will have the spring jump Icons in it. And keep checking this post #1346 So, we won't posting up the boards with our post.

Last edited by Brick James; 2009-05-16 at 05:52 PM.

I'll see what can do. I've been feeling under the weather lately, but when I get to it, I'll post them.
    On your destiption of Facebook, is that correct or is there a word missing?
    Also, did you want the mail icon to be big or small? I haven't quite figured out how to make the smaller icon yet, but I'm working on it.
    Hey
    thank you :-)

Well in the facebook app there is not missing a word, but the 'and' should be removed :-) I want the mail icon to be the size of the sms icon, and sms as mail, so i can swap those two :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    I tried to help, and even gave you my email. But you never responded. B4 I keep going on with your request. Just tell me if this will work so far. Your top portion (blue part will be fixed)

It looks nice thanks, but I would actually rather have the text aligned to the right rather than centered?
    And I actually did try to mail you, but you left out the last part off your mail, so i just guessed it was .com but I was clearly wrong ;-)

I'm requesting a big icon similar to the racing icon on the 1st page,and also similar to pocket god,but I want it for the game "cube runner" thanks

Airedale1, is this what you wanted?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brick James For This Useful Post:

Airedale1 (2009-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mama0374 View Post
    Ok, so as I touched at any "free" place on my board and found some of them. As I had a lot of blank icons there (iNav used before), is there any easy way to find them without trial and error or deleting ALL blank icons and again copying all back? If the last option is needed, how can I easily find which one is the spring1, spring2 and so on?

THANKS A LOT!!
    Turn off all your themes and your springjumps will have their name under their blank icon as the blank icons won't have a name.

Hey
    thank you :-)

Well in the facebook app there is not missing a word, but the 'and' should be removed :-) I want the mail icon to be the size of the sms icon, and sms as mail, so i can swap those two :-)
    Here is a SMS dock icon I threw together real quick. I haven't gotten around to making the large mail icon yet though. I hope you like it.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-05-16 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

mama0374 (2009-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    Airedale1, is this what you wanted?

Perfect sir,thank you.

Turn off all your themes and your springjumps will have their name under their blank icon as the blank icons won't have a name.
    I love you...

Made some new icons. I might change the positioning but I'm not sure yet.

Let me know what ya'll think

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

DJ.IN.UK (2009-06-05)

iTJ

Do you think you could make some custom pages for me as well, I posted it a few pages back. I don't have photoshop either so I can't edit. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I'm awaiting one last WP mid from a friend and with my new icons this theme is DONE

Mod not mid, appearanty you can't edit posts when using the iPhone style of MMi
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-05-17 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys, sorry have been away for a week with no PC access but back now and happy to help out with any requests etc..

Not sure if the recent requests have been fulfilled other than this one below as they were quite a few pages back, but if not just yell out and happy to help where I can..

LastSonOfKrypton - attached as requested mate..

Quote Originally Posted by marion3331 View Post
    iTJ

Do you think you could make some custom pages for me as well, I posted it a few pages back. I don't have photoshop either so I can't edit. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Attached as requested..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-05-17 at 04:39 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

marion3331 (2009-05-19)

Here is a theme i made which i had remixed Reeco's Inav theme with littleboy ideas.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...-theme-rx.html
    Always do what you are afraid to do.
    Visit my site at http://www.visionhow.com

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Made some new icons. I might change the positioning but I'm not sure yet.

Let me know what ya'll think
    I like it.

I was wondering if someone could tweek the page so that the top bar (Media, Various, Games. etc) can go better with the black icons. Maybe a slightly darker or black trim.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-05-17 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ scooterpig, do you mind if you can make a new game icon? well not really make, but u get the point ha. can you please get the default "text" icon which is the iMac and get rid of the "tap to text" and make it reflective please. i have the game fieldrunenrs as my "big icon" game and it doesnt make sense to have a car racing for the fieldrunners game haha. Or is it possible to have the little fieldrunners dude inside the iMac replacing the car? if not, its fine. Thanks so much once again.

Did you ever end up getting that PSD file?

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    I like it.

I was wondering if someone could tweek the page so that the top bar (Media, Various, Games. etc) can go better with the black icons. Maybe a slightly darker or black trim.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    i want those icons and pics. if i can download or
    email would be nice

I already posted the file for download a few posts back as requested

Hi guys this is gonna sound dumb but i'm new to the iphone world and modding like this but im having problems with the blanknull I can't move any blank icons when I have downloaded it what do I do ?

Quote Originally Posted by balla123 View Post
    @ scooterpig, do you mind if you can make a new game icon? well not really make, but u get the point ha. can you please get the default "text" icon which is the iMac and get rid of the "tap to text" and make it reflective please. i have the game fieldrunenrs as my "big icon" game and it doesnt make sense to have a car racing for the fieldrunners game haha. Or is it possible to have the little fieldrunners dude inside the iMac replacing the car? if not, its fine. Thanks so much once again.

Did you ever end up getting that PSD file?
    No to the PSD and with your icon ya need, are you able to post me the icon for the game as may be able to put that over the top to make it easier as the text isn't a PSD and not able to edit it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjono666 View Post
    Hi guys this is gonna sound dumb but i'm new to the iphone world and modding like this but im having problems with the blanknull I can't move any blank icons when I have downloaded it what do I do ?
    Have you held down any icon for a couple of seconds to get them wiggling so you can then move them around?

Page 68 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast