Page 67 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by konsul View Post
    Great theme! Can you make a increase instruction? More pictures would be beautiful. I have some problems. No icon for games and apps and no invisible springjumps.
    Check out the package that is downloaded from here and there are going to be additional icons within the package. Rename/resize to fit your need. As for the springjumps go, if you used the ones provided with the theme, the extra ones will have an invisible icon. As for the original springjumps, you will need to create your own 60x60 pixel invisible icon.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by KIL022 View Post
    is anyone else having problems with the icon for crash kart? and does anyone have an icon for aim?
    I don't use Crash Kart right now, so I'm not sure.
    Here are two icons that might help. I found them at MacThemes

FYI the Crash icon needs to be resized to 50x50 to match the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    @schtozo
    Hey can you give me the back ground to the second thing?
    the black one?

@Anyone who can make icons!!!!!!!!!
    Could I please have the Trace
    Jelly Car
    Pocket God
    And categories icons??!?!??!?!?!
    Please?
    Here are two for Pocket God. One I made (big one) and the other (small one) I found at MacThemes

Last edited by iTJ; 2009-05-15 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

cellmate75 (2009-05-15)

Is there a way u can make an icon for the bible, catagories, need for speed,
    text free or text free lite. Can u send them to me, I didn't download the theme
    from cydia I donwloaded it from the computer and used winscp.

Quote Originally Posted by hfinmyblood View Post
    since installing this theme, has anyone else's iphone crashed a rediculous amount? Anything I get into crashes including the ipod. I have 1.1 GB left, is this the reason it crashes so much?
    I would think that it's the category folder program. It has to open all of those Apps, Games, ect. But I'm not sure. What I have done was took off the unused apps, game, out the folder ( I have tons of games but how often do I play em all? ). If I wanted to play a certain game I would sync phone for the game I wanted for the day.

The weather program is cool, but all I really need to do is either 1. look outside, or 2. watch the news. Sure it makes my phone look cool, but I can do with out.

This is to all who are having crash issues.
    1. You can partition your phones HD to make it run all those programs. But remember you lose storage space.

2. You can put few games in the folder, a few apps in your SBSettings dock (if u have that program). And some in the Apps folder.

Bottom line is this: Try not to over do it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brick James For This Useful Post:

hfinmyblood (2009-05-15)

can someone find a large icon for need for speed undercover like the pocket god one a few posts before mine?

Thanks

can someone find a large icon for need for speed undercover like the pocket god one a few posts before mine?
    Yeah man I can do it. Post a screenshot of the image you want to appear on it and I'll work on it tonight and I'll post it when I'm done. I'm at work right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    I would think that it's the category folder program. It has to open all of those Apps, Games, ect. But I'm not sure. What I have done was took off the unused apps, game, out the folder ( I have tons of games but how often do I play em all? ). If I wanted to play a certain game I would sync phone for the game I wanted for the day.

The weather program is cool, but all I really need to do is either 1. look outside, or 2. watch the news. Sure it makes my phone look cool, but I can do with out.

This is to all who are having crash issues.
    1. You can partition your phones HD to make it run all those programs. But remember you lose storage space.

2. You can put few games in the folder, a few apps in your SBSettings dock (if u have that program). And some in the Apps folder.

Bottom line is this: Try not to over do it
    I have to agree with Brick on this one. I've installed the theme, but haven't had any problems with it. Try what Brick suggested and see what happens.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-05-15 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do I get my phone to revert back to the standard phone interface? I do not like the white one that comes with the theme?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kennethv View Post
    How do I get my phone to revert back to the standard phone interface? I do not like the white one that comes with the theme?

Thanks
    Try deleting the UIImages folder from the theme first. I'm not sure if all the images are within the folder though. There may be some app specific images in their own folder. Look through some of the folders and remove what you don't want. I haven't personally haven't gone through each image in this theme.

Good Luck.

Hi folks!

I'm trying to setup this great theme, but I hang up when getting the spring jumps on every page. I copied the .app folders into the applications folder as written in the manual. One problem: I have two Applications folders! One is named Applications.i1yx98, the other Applications.JyReKe. The first one has an actual changed date, the other one a quite old. I tried both tough, but without getting any additional jump icon than the 5 after setting up first (0-5).

Any hints for me here?!

there are only 12 springjumps in the download, can anyone else tell me how to make the other 4? i tried just copy and rename the other ones but they dont show up.

I would guess i need _shortcut3_*.app "*=1-4"

Quote Originally Posted by an0ther View Post
    there are only 12 springjumps in the download, can anyone else tell me how to make the other 4? i tried just copy and rename the other ones but they dont show up.

I would guess i need _shortcut3_*.app "*=1-4"

after you rename the ones you copied you will need to open up the info file located inside and change the string.
    i.e. <string>jp.ashikase.springjumps2.0</string> you would change the 2.0 to 3.0 or 3.1, 3.2... or which ever ones you needed

I have been running this theme for 3 days now. Simply awesome. I used the glass orbs theme since 1.1.1 and never found one i liked better. This is stunning and fun to show off to other iPhone owners. All the extra icons are great. Even if yours are missing, you can find something that could pass for that icon. I really haven't noticed much if any lag compared to b4. I also have irealsms running. Pro's, cons and request....

Pro's
    1. Awesome idea!
    2. Great install guide.
    3. Icons match theme perfectly. So many to choose from, big and small.
    4. No crashes so far in my 3 days of using it.
    5. Desktop wallpapers with fonts, colors, etc... are very classy.

Con's - These are just my opinion. Mad props to creator!
    1. Lockscreen wallpaper "white apple" text just doesnt feel right. I wish it was just the apple logo, but easily fixed.
    2. I don't like how the edge icon shows 3g. I can't tell when my phone is on 3g or edge. I simply installed the snail edge icon to fix this problem since I couldn't figure out how to turn this feature off in a previous post. I would still like an answer on that if anyone could help.
    3. The text msg send audio is horrid. All the other ones are great but the text one sounds like a blown speaker on the iphone. I simply del'd this audio file out of theme and it reverted back to the original text sound.
    4. Download file only has 12 of the 16 springjumps and sadly I am not smart enough to make the extra 4. I tried copy and rename to the next number but it didnt work.

Request
    1. Wallpaper gui for pc/mac or even iPhone. I am sure it would be a lot of work to setup, but you have gone this far. You would be able to choose your 3 apps and simply type text in a box, and choose which section was highlighted up top. Ability to change section names and even take out the search to add another section.
    2. Guide on how to turn off certain features like logos, loading screens, sounds etc..
    3. I made one myself, but "imo" I think it would be cool that when you are on your homepage, instead of the apple logo just keeping you on the same page it takes you to your settings or sbprefs etc.. Real simple if you want it, just get invisible icon from springjumps folder.

Awesome theme! Keep up the good work. I hope that gui might become an application in the making.

after you rename the ones you copied you will need to open up the info file located inside and change the string.
    i.e. <string>jp.ashikase.springjumps2.0</string> you would change the 2.0 to 3.0 or 3.1, 3.2... or which ever ones you needed
    Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by an0ther; 2009-05-16 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

**@ another that is a very productive post thanks for that. I am thinking about doing an alt release for those who don't need all the "bells and wistles"
    **Im confused about whats they problem with springjumps why is everyone having so much difficulty did i forget to include something
    **Is there anyone who is going to do some of the wallpaper request that wwere requested a page or so back? Because im not going to get to them anytime soon so if anyone could help with that, that would be great.
    **For they guy who wanted to delete the phone files or w/e if you talking about the keypad go into the white apple theme folder then go into folders/mobilephone.app and delete which ever files you dont want.
    ** thanks to those helping out around. I hope we can keep getting more people to help with wallpaper request and icon request please.

Did i forget to mention something??

Quote Originally Posted by konsul View Post
    Great theme! Can you make a increase instruction? More pictures would be beautiful. I have some problems. No icon for games and apps and no invisible springjumps.
    haha im confused what are you asking for; better instructions and what else
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-16 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I hope to clear up some confusion on how to setup the springjumps. I apologize if you get confused as I'm writing this before going to bed.

First, make sure you have springjumps installed before adding the duplicates.

Second, make sure to turn off the springjump pages 4 -> 8 and only pages 0 -> 3 should be on. Arrange them starting in up left corner 0 -> 3. You should have 4 springjump pages.

Now for the duplicates:

There only 12 duplicates included and that's all you need if you use only four pages. The duplicates are already setup and are included with blank icons, so there should be no reason to alter them.

Now SSH the duplicates into your Applications folder. You should have 21 springjump shortcut applications now ( the 9 included with springjumps and the 12 just added).
    They will be named like this:
    _shortcut_0 thru _shortcut_8
    (these are the originals and you'll only be using 0 -> 3)
    The new ones look like this:
    _shortcut0_0 thru _shortcut0_3
    _shortcut1_0 thru _shortcut1_3
    _shortcut2_0 thru _shortcut2_3

Now that you have the new springjumps in your Applications folder, respring your iPhone/iPod, and there should be 4 Page 0 icons and so on. You should have 16 springjump icons now.

I know you're wondering: The new icons don't have an image, but the old ones do, why?
    The new shortcuts were pre-made with invisible icons. To get the old ones to be invisible too, simply create a transparent image 70x70 pixels and place it in the original shortcut apps, respring, and voilą. You sholud have 16 transparent sprinjgump icons.

I hope this helps and isn't too confusing. I'm tired. Let me know.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iTJ For This Useful Post:

mama0374 (2009-05-16)

Hi I'm wondering is there any way to keep the quickpwn bookmark from popping up on my homescreen? and the extra blank icons as well, if anybody knows how to, but mainly the quickpwn. thanks!

why not just delete that quickpwn bookmark icon, just like a appstore app

Hi, Could anyone help me with my previous request?

I havent got photoshop so I'm not able to do it myself

Thanks alot :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmi_F View Post
    Very nice theme!

So heres my request on pages:

Page 0 / Home

App Store - Place to find what you need
    Cydia - The alternate App store
    Settings - Tweak your iPhone

page 1 / Office

Clock - Set the alarm
    Notes - Write down things to remember
    Calendar - Keep an eye on your appointments

page 3 / Media

Photos - Look at these great portraits
    Facebook - Socialize and with friends
    Winterboard - Change your iPhones themes

Page 4 / Games

Airport Mania - Manage those gates
    Bloons - Burst some balloons
    Nodes - Light'em all

And it would be nice with some icons to go with them ;-)

And one more thing: Could you maybe switch Mail with SMS, so SMS is in the dock and has a matching icon as well?

Thanks alot!
    And seriously great job!

Default Icon request, thanks in advance.
    So I figured out to edit the wallpaper for my own list of apps.
    what I don't know how to do is to make icons for this Theme.
    Please help.
    Large Icons: Flixster (Movies), Yetisports
    Small featured icons: iDracula, Mobile Pro, and iStockmanager.

Thanks to anyone who could help me.

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    why not just delete that quickpwn bookmark icon, just like a appstore app
    I did...it just keeps coming back after I respring...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post

haha im confused what are you asking for; better instructions and what else
    Hi,
    I mean a better instruction with more pictures (step by step).

Page 67 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast