Page 65 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

great theme but app icon and game icon are small (the ones from catigorize) also springjump #s 0 1 2 3 are icons on the first pge

Can i get some help i have done everything and the spring jumps from 0-3 is fine except 4 the fact that it looks transparent and i have no theme enabled @ da time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeboy View Post
    Hey please is it possible that no one else has this problem?
    I posted a note on the previous page about how I finally got mine to work.
    Moddin' till the sun comes up

Is it possible that someone could post up a step by step guide as to how to apply this theme?

Its the muts nuts!!

Cheers in advance

Could someone edit the Games page for me? I just want to remove the Icon labels/descriptions because I change those around too much. Also would need a transparent cutout for my wallpaper.html
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]

Default Anime Bleach Mod
    For all of us who like anime (bleach) i created a complete theme using other themes and some tweaks of my own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-015.png   -iphone-018.png   -iphone-020.png   -iphone-014.png   -iphone-016.png   -iphone-017.png   -iphone-019.png  
    Last edited by tlemond007; 2009-05-13 at 03:53 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cellmate75 View Post
    hey i need icons for
    trace
    jelly car
    and pocketgod
    ::edit::
    I need one for categories too please
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Every time I use the weather widget it disappears after awhile
    It will show the weather then after a few minutes it won't be there anymore
    I delete it then re-install it then it works and does the same thing
    Any help on that?
    Oh and how do I take off the military time and the date in the corners?

::EDIT::
    IT's weird the widget sometimes works
    Sometimes when I look at the lock screen I can see the weather and what not and sometimes It isn't there but the military time and date are still in the corner
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

I think if I delete the little movie thing that happens It would work
    how do I delete it?
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-13 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This Lockscreen info app is great. In fact, I stopped using Intelliscreen. I remember reading somewhere that there was a way to disable the missed calls notification window since you no longer need it with this setup.
    Anyone remember? Was it you Schtozo that mentioned a solution?
    Thanks

Man...just so happened to bump into this theme in cydia...had no idea how hard it would be to implement this theme...but after all the tutorials got it to work! thanks guys!!

btw does anybody know how to duplicate the Searcher app? I saw the link that said to place the 01 after a string, but it's very confusing in the info.plist for searcher. If anybody duplicated searcher can you please explain? Thanks.

Thanks

First off, hats off to all those that contributed to this theme. It's amazing and by far the best looking theme out there.

I have two questions:
    I've set everything up, but I'm having trouble setting up the lockscreen. Right now it's just the stock White Apple background, but I want mine to look like the one shown here on the thread. I didn't see the LockBackground.html included in the package. What do I do?

Second:
    On the wallpaper images, what font is used for the descriptions used beside the side icons? I have GIMP, but not sure of the font.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced!!

Wow, great theme! But also a lot of pages to read. Can you give me a hint please, where here to find a tut for setting this up?

THANKS!

Hey I need icons for
    Trace
    Jelly Car
    and Pocketgod
    ::EDIT::
    I need one for categories too please

Unfortunately i dont know how to make the white icons. There is a psd in the psd folder of the theme. But ill send you request to my friend and see if he can help out. And for your locksreen weather question i have no idea how to fix it cuz im not using it as of now but i might put it back on

Quote Originally Posted by chinghammer View Post
    Is it possible that someone could post up a step by step guide as to how to apply this theme?

Its the muts nuts!!

Cheers in advance
    Download the theme from the first page and theres a full complete guide w/ pictures to help you set it up

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Could someone edit the Games page for me? I just want to remove the Icon labels/descriptions because I change those around too much. Also would need a transparent cutout for my wallpaper.html
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I'll get to the wallpaper as soon as i can and where do you want the cut out to be? you could pm me if you would like

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    Man...just so happened to bump into this theme in cydia...had no idea how hard it would be to implement this theme...but after all the tutorials got it to work! thanks guys!!

btw does anybody know how to duplicate the Searcher app? I saw the link that said to place the 01 after a string, but it's very confusing in the info.plist for searcher. If anybody duplicated searcher can you please explain? Thanks.

the wallpapers folder there should be a wallpaper for the 4th page.
    *Use this post Duplicate Any Application
    *After drag the new folder you made into your ssh right click on the folder (example: MobileTime01.app) and click properties and set permissions to 755 and check the box towards the bottom that says set group, owner and permissions recursively

if your still getting stuck let me knw

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    First off, hats off to all those that contributed to this theme. It's amazing and by far the best looking theme out there.

I have two questions:
    I've set everything up, but I'm having trouble setting up the lockscreen. Right now it's just the stock White Apple background, but I want mine to look like the one shown here on the thread. I didn't see the LockBackground.html included in the package. What do I do?

Second:
    On the wallpaper images, what font is used for the descriptions used beside the side icons? I have GIMP, but not sure of the font.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced!!
    are you talking about the lockbackground with the clock in the middle? If so i can try to see if i still have those files on my computer and try to re upload them. And the font is lucidia sans i believe

Quote Originally Posted by mama0374 View Post
    Wow, great theme! But also a lot of pages to read. Can you give me a hint please, where here to find a tut for setting this up?

THANKS!
    On the first page download the theme and the instructions are inside. Ill see if i can just upload the instructions though so you can just download that instead of whole theme.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-14 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    Littleboy still waiting on my big sportacular icon I requested in your pm to match the rest of the theme
    Also,springboard crashes 1 or 2 times a day and I have to rearrange all the icons,it gets annoying,any fixes?
    I know what you mean about the carshign it was happening to mee too i just waited it out for a couple days. If it still continues then let me know ill try to suggest something. And as for the icons i really dont have alot of time to resize/position them since my method in doing it is guess and check lol and that takes alotta time so ill upload the icons i found and you can try to fix them right. Or you can wait for scooterpig to come back and see if he can help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -_icons__shopping_cart_by_benrulz.png   -mydocuments_256.png   -sport.png   -shoes.png  

Thanks

Cool deal man! Yeah I was talking about the lockscreen with the clock in the middle. I think it looks a lot better than the original.

Thanks again!

Littleboy,
    Nevermind. I got it done using Paint.net.
    Thanks anyway

okay no prob^^^

For those who don't know this theme is now on cydia its called white apple. The first page download link is now updated so you have the choice to download the full theme or just the instructions for those who have installed the theme from cydia. So far this theme is coming along well, i might want to distribute it to one other site not sure yet. But with the crowd from cydia and other places some of this work is becoming overwhelming for me considering i only have about 1 hour or less a day to just relax besides weekends; and i dont want to necessarily be themeing and answering questions during my free 1 hour everyday. Anyways i was hoping i could find a couple of people who have installed this theme and know this theme/iphone/ipod touch/ssh-ing pretty well to help out around here. Scooterpig has done a great job but i would also like some other people if they could whenever they have some minutes to spare if they could help out. So pm me if you are interested please.

~I should be updating the first page to make it cleaner and more organized soon

Quote Originally Posted by iTJ View Post
    Cool deal man! Yeah I was talking about the lockscreen with the clock in the middle. I think it looks a lot better than the original.

Thanks again!
    can you pm me you email so i can send the files to you because i dont know how to upload html files here

Quote Originally Posted by marlon0923 View Post
    page 3
    monkey ball
    need for speed
    assassin creed
    you need to tell me a little description that you want besides the app. so it would look like...

touchgrind: skate through theme parks
    crash: drive into first place
    rsoccer09: score your way to the top

what would you guys think about me making a request thread so it would be easy to orgnize the request there and questions about the theme here..?
    ~and i will try to get to any request this weekend; and if you posted a request a while ago and i didn't get to it just repost it please
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-14 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Guys, hurry up and check this out. it is just fre**** awesome.

it is like modding a car in granturismo for playstation...

i mean plug and play. so easy.

MacThemes Forum / LockInfo Matte UI - based on Thyraz work | updated on 14 May | 1.0 post number 470.

it is an update for what myself and some of you guys already have. now creating new settings is way too easy via a website.

OLD

NEW

Last edited by schtozo; 2009-05-14 at 04:52 AM.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

kwan (2009-05-14)

Schtozo,
    When you remove the clock from the statusbar, does it remove it from applications too? eg. Safari?

Can somebody please tell me why im not able to arrange the jumps page o, page 1 etc. Thanx in advance!

Nevermind i figured it out but thanx anyway
    Last edited by ImDaTNaStyNi99a; 2009-05-14 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

IS anyone try the bite sms folder for schtozo's inav themes ??
    when i using my bite sms, the background cannot be replace,
    its still the original...
    anyone can help??
    Last edited by j3ryl; 2009-05-14 at 09:11 AM.

Page 65 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast