Page 63 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Final version released please check the first page!

will be making the fisrt page look prettier when i get time haha. download is towards the bottom
    Could you tell us the difference between the beta and final?
    Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeboy View Post
    I have updated springjumps and now have only 0-4 jumps on the first page. Nothing else. Why?!! It does not recognize other jumps anymore. Tried to reinstall everything but it did not work Can someone helo me please?!
    Which version (springjumps) have you got?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Has anyone else had the problem of the Application Icon and Games Icon not SSH to the phone with the White Apple 1.0? How do I get them on there?

Also, How do I get the Extra SpringJumps(0,1,2,3) on the phone?

Good release again!

Ive deleted and replaced the clock file though now i have 2 clocks, one at the top and in the middle. how do i delete the middle one?

Also what searchers do you guy use for the search box? Quickgold isnt a clickable is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Numl0ck View Post
    Could you tell us the difference between the beta and final?
    Thanks!
    *Bug fixes
    *Back to regular lockscreen
    *A bunch more icons big and small ones
    *Bascailly a bunch of add-ons,tweaks and alteratives. Nothing that will drastically change the theme, just little things that could make it that much better

Check out the animated loading lockscreen in the alternatives folder i think thats kind cool.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Good release again!

Ive deleted and replaced the clock file though now i have 2 clocks, one at the top and in the middle. how do i delete the middle one?

Also what searchers do you guy use for the search box? Quickgold isnt a clickable is it?
    delete the lockscreen.html
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-10 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erriku Saki View Post
    could someone reupload this link by schtozo RapidShare: Easy Filehosting to other host like mediafire/zShare cos im unable to dl it from RS thx alot

Here ya go

MediFire

Thanks

what am i doing wrong with the animated lockscreen? The lockbackground.png keeps flashing and a small blue question mark keeps flashing in the middle

edit:got it to work had to add a "07.png" and a "08.png"
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-05-11 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    what am i doing wrong with the animated lockscreen? The lockbackground.png keeps flashing and a small blue question mark keeps flashing in the middle
    i beilve all you have to do is drop that folder into the themes section in ssh then activate it in winterboard

Littleboy,read my pm

You know...I'M SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING coming off the beta for this ****. I wonder how the hell you made a theme that was 30Mb+ and I just got home.

Unzipped... and made this face -->

I couldn't hit that thanks button enough

BTW, did you see my screenshot of blank webclips on 3.0? Looks like we're gonna have to use SSH a lot of blank icons into the blank webclips come this summer

Thanks

hopefully on 3.0 we will be able to create a springjump that takes you to spotlight and use it for the search button. that would be awesome. (For those who don't know spotlight is a new feature in 3.0 that works the same as quickgold except you have to slide to the left of your springboard homepage to access it).

What's up guys. Just finished Exams and i see that the final version has been released. I shall go compare the differences now. haha

EDIT: After downloading. Littleboy, i think you forgot something, you forgot to give credits where due.
    Last edited by Zane; 2009-05-11 at 06:42 AM.

does anyone have the beejive icon for the white theme? if so, can you post a download link (=

i wasn't able to find it anywhere and ive seen the icon on most "various" pages.

thanks again littleboy, def the best theme made so far. this isn't going off my phone unless i upgrade to final.

thanks. hopefully someone could post a link for the beejive icon . =D

iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Thanks

i love this theme, but when i ssh the springjump copies into /private/var/stash/Applications.2YZMl2 i see them there but they are not on my springboard. what can i do

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grassho View Post
    i love this theme, but when i ssh the springjump copies into /private/var/stash/Applications.2YZMl2 i see them there but they are not on my springboard. what can i do
    maybe delete some blank icons en respring, so you can see your other springjumps

What are the differences between the final and the beta? Is it worth updating? I did mine through the other guide,and set it up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    Which version (springjumps) have you got?
    It's svn.r95. Just installed again now, put all the SpringJumps0-3 and _shortcut0_0.app-_shortcut3_3.app (4+16 files) in the apps dir, respring but nothing more shows up.
    Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    What's up guys. Just finished Exams and i see that the final version has been released. I shall go compare the differences now. haha

EDIT: After downloading. Littleboy, i think you forgot something, you forgot to give credits where due.
    yah i know ima put all the credits on the first page of this thread hopefully by today

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    What are the differences between the final and the beta? Is it worth updating? I did mine through the other guide,and set it up that way.
    the update wont affect your theme so if you already have it set up thats perfect. the update just gives you more options and cleans some stuff up
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-11 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Great updates! I am hoping I can make a request. I would like a page 3 for schtozo's dark version with the following:

Blackjack: Winner,Winner,chicken dinner

Settings: Tweak your iPhone

Around Me: Locate services in your area

Thanks so much!

Page 63 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast