Page 60 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Everyone wanted iMilkWeather translated and i tried to get the PSD files from the original makers but they did not want to provide it. Due to people editing their works and not crediting them for it.(Correct me if im wrong) So i had to manually photoshop the images, i am really not good in photoshop but i try my best to make it perfect. So here are the translated ones, please do modify any parts that are still in french.

Screenies:

Download here

How to install?
    1. Unzip and place the folder iMilkWeather.En into /Library/Themes or /var/stash/Themes
    2. Enable it in winterboard and you're done. Enjoy!

Credits:
    The original makers of iMilkWeather.fr at Apple-News.fr - Connexion
    Google Translate for helping me understand some of the french words
    Myself, for spending time doing it and once again, Enjoy!

Please thank me if you like my work

And if you are having trouble getting the main theme to work, dont forget my tutorial here
    Im having some trouble,I have inav mod installed and working perfect. I followed the instructions for your weather widget,changed the zip to mine,applied it on winterboard,but nothing shows up, only the original inav mod lock background. Help please
    Last edited by Airedale1; 2009-05-07 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    Im having some trouble,I have inav mod installed and working perfect. I followed the instructions for your weather widget,changed the zip to mine,applied it on winterboard,but nothing shows up, only the original inav mod lock background. Help please
    Make sure it's above the Apple iNav theme in Winterboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i have a problem, I followed all steps exactly, but I dont have mulitple "Page0,Page1,Page2,Page3" I only have a total of 4. But when I go into SBSettings>More>Hide I see all of them there and they are "ON"... Help please

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Make sure it's above the Apple iNav theme in Winterboard.
    I've made sure of it,it is. Still same thing.

Help! the "View All" icon isn't showing up after respring.any advice?
    I'm blogging as iNophe

Quote Originally Posted by tigerec View Post
    Help! the "View All" icon isn't showing up after respring.any advice?
    Try turning the theme off,and making sure your icons are still lined up correctly.

hey guys,

can some one make me the 'Various' wallpaper but with:
    Aim + winterboard the same,
    and instead of facebook put 'IBluetooth- a revolutionary new bluetooth client'

and a 'Games' wallpaper but with:
    'MGST- Shoot down bad guys with Snake'
    'Assassins Creed- Fight and murder anyone in your way'
    and RSoccer09 the same

thanx guys hope you still listen to this post lol

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Cydia? Seems to crash to springboard during Loading Data.
    Thanks
    its not because of the theme i think its because one of your sources is corrupt try searching for cydia crashing on this site and there is a fix for it

edit: heres the link http://www.modmyi.com/forums/cydia-s...data-help.html

Quote Originally Posted by hfinmyblood View Post
    i've been having problems with it crashing too. Also Mewseek and internet. It sucks
    try looking in the link i posted above

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    Try turning the theme off,and making sure your icons are still lined up correctly.
    The view all button has to be placed inside var/stash/applications/categories/ icons

then go into icons and select the view all as your categories icon
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-07 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone please help me resolve the weather widget issue I'm having that I stated on the page before.

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Ok i have a problem, I followed all steps exactly, but I dont have mulitple "Page0,Page1,Page2,Page3" I only have a total of 4. But when I go into SBSettings>More>Hide I see all of them there and they are "ON"... Help please
    You need to make sure you have copied over all 16 _shortcut0.0 etc folders then they will show.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hey guys,

can some one make me the 'Various' wallpaper but with:
    Aim + winterboard the same,
    and instead of facebook put 'IBluetooth- a revolutionary new bluetooth client'

and a 'Games' wallpaper but with:
    'MGST- Shoot down bad guys with Snake'
    'Assassins Creed- Fight and murder anyone in your way'
    and RSoccer09 the same

thanx guys hope you still listen to this post lol
    Attached as requested..

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1
    Can you make me a page 3 please?
    Attached as requested..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey,

I saw someone on here had little icons above his dock with extra programmes and it had small writing i think saying notes etc.. How do i get this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Hey,

I saw someone on here had little icons above his dock with extra programmes and it had small writing i think saying notes etc.. How do i get this?

Thanks
    I guess the easiest way would be to ask the author of the post..

But I think it would just be a matter of moving those selected icons to that line of the springboard and not swapping them for invisible icons. The icons may need resizing I don't know, but try that and see what happens.

I carnt find it now, if i rememebr he had them lower than the blanks, just above the dock i think

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    I carnt find it now, if i rememebr he had them lower than the blanks, just above the dock i think
    As I said just try a couple there by moving a couple of app icons to the 2nd last line directly above the dock and see what happens..

If no good then you'll need to find the post.

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Scooterpig I got it working perfectly, just need to tweak the wallpapers. If anyone has a Tiger Woods and Need for Speed icons be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by West-; 2009-05-08 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Thanks Scooterpig I got it working perfectly, just need to tweak the wallpapers. If anyone has a Tiger Woods and Need for Speed icons be highly appreciated.
    Big or small icons?

Little boy,
    I know that it has nothing to do with your theme. I just thought I'd ask here since you guys are pretty knowledgeable. Anyway, I deleted what I thought was the offending source, but it didnt fix it. So I deleted all the sources. Still no good, now it just crashes to springboard quicker.
    Its very annoying.
    Sorry to have hijacked the thread with my problems and thanks for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Little boy,
    I know that it has nothing to do with your theme. I just thought I'd ask here since you guys are pretty knowledgeable. Anyway, I deleted what I thought was the offending source, but it didnt fix it. So I deleted all the sources. Still no good, now it just crashes to springboard quicker.
    Its very annoying.
    Sorry to have hijacked the thread with my problems and thanks for the suggestions.
    Pain in the *** I know but why not try a Restore and re-install to see if that fixes the problem?

Must say I didn't have 1 single crash and know of others also not having any, so sounds like a problem with your phone or maybe a problem app or file..

for lucien.

replace old files with these new ones.

hope this works
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

20. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

lucien1966 (2009-05-08)

Do you mean restore to factory?
    What if I re-Quicpwn? would that reinstall Cydia without losing all my settings?

Page 60 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast