Page 59 of 179 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I downloaded it and replaced my Springjumps files with the ones from arm11go... works like a charm!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but you might have to be patient after respringing, it took my iPod about 2-3 minutes to respring back to springboard. But don't worry, after it resprings it works just fine All springjump icons are moveable again and no problems whatsoever.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-07 at 02:39 AM.

How do you get the springjump icons to be on every page?

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Yes I downloaded it and replaced my Springjumps files with the ones from arm11go... works like a charm!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but you might have to be patient after respringing, it took my iPod about 2-3 minutes to respring back to springboard. But don't worry, after it resprings it works just fine All springjump icons are moveable again and no problems whatsoever.
    Works for me too, thanks alot

[edit] did your springboard also crashed the whole time, before you used this solution?[/edit]

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    How do you get the springjump icons to be on every page?

steps for installation

1- deselect every selected theme from winterboard so you get stock icons all around and you will be able to visualize better what is going on.

2- install categories, springjumps, fivelrow springboard, blanknull, iblank and five column springboard from cydia. (go to red icon with spiral and turn off page numbers) (using poof or hide applications in sbsettings, hide springjump (icon with red spiral), springjump4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

3- create 2 folders using categories one called apps and the other called games.

4- put respective apps and games in the folders you just created. This will simplify your springboard.

5- on the springboard there should be: settings, text, camera, cycorder, photos, ipod, youtube, qik, photogene, apps(created by categories), cydia, **********, winterboard, games(created by categories), ferrari gt, ishoot and heroes of sparta.

6- on the dock there should be phone, safari and mail

7- open the inav apple folder uploaded by littleboy on the first post of this thread and then open white apple folder and then springjumps.

8- take the 4 folders showing and place them in: root/var/stash/applications.

9- open springjumps0 and there will be 4 folders named shortcut..., well take those 4 and place them in same directory mentioned in step 8.

10- now do the same with springjumps1, springjumps2 and springjumps3

11- create with iblank 69 blank icons.

12- now we will arrange icons as follows:

- on first page:
    page0, page1, page2, page3, settings
    X,X,X,camera,X
    X,text,X,cycorder,X
    X,X,X,photos,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on second page:
    page0, page1, page2, page3, X
    X,X,X,youtube,X
    X,ipod,X,qik,X
    X,X,X,photogene,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on third page:
    X,X,X,cydia,X
    X,apps,X,**********,X
    X,X,X,winterboard,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on fourth page:
    X,X,X,ferrariGT,X
    X,games,X,ishoot,X
    X,X,X,hero of sparta,X
    X,X,X,X,X

13- in dock place icons as follows:
    X,phone,safari,mail,X

14- go to winterboard and select theme also place it at the top of all themes.
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-07 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm confused so bad,I could pull my hair out. I can get springjump icons to be invisible as shown,but when it comes to making duplicates for the 4 pages I get so confused.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    Works for me too, thanks alot

[edit] did your springboard also crashed the whole time, before you used this solution?[/edit]
    You're welcome! And no, my springboard wasn't crashing before, I just couldn't move my Springjumps. Well, I hope yours is okay now!

I'm confused so bad,I could pull my hair out. I can get springjump icons to be invisible as shown,but when it comes to making duplicates for the 4 pages I get so confused.
    you only need pages 0,1,2,3. I dont understand what your trying to do

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    If you want, I can code that up when your ready. Its not hard.
    Thanks if i still dont get it then ill send them over to you or scooter so you guys could help me out
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-07 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok,I got all that working...but now,another problem. My categories icon has dissapeared. Checked the apps folder and games folder,cant find it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling,no luck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Will you be releasing an iPod Touch version?

[quote=lucien1966;4085241]
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post

Okay desrcription: Texas Hold'em

Play like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Netwrok. Use all of the hints, tips, tells, and your mastery to gain acces to exclusive rooms with higher-stakes and even bigger rewards!
    hi man this is the zip file containing page3.png and the icon for texas hold'em

enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

11. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

lucien1966 (2009-05-07)

Ok,I got all that working...but now,another problem. My categories icon has dissapeared. Checked the apps folder and games folder,cant find it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling,no luck.
    if you have SBSettings installed check in the more button then hide icons. maybe it is turned off.

if you dont have sbsettings then try poof from cydia.

good luck
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Will you be releasing an iPod Touch version?
    look somewhere on page 9

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

Erriku Saki (2009-05-07)

I need a HUGE favor. On my games page,I don't have ANY of those games,can someone make me side icons Myphone and 123SPOOF. Then a big icon for Sportacular <-- like pocketgod Those 4 will be on my games page. I
    Last edited by Airedale1; 2009-05-07 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I need a HUGE favor. On my games page,I don't have ANY of those games,can someone make me side icons Myphone and 123SPOOF. Then a big icon for Sportacular <-- like pocketgod Those 4 will be on my games page. I
    Happy to do it for ya but you only mentioned 2 not 3 and also you need to write what you'd like the fine print to say..

Green Apple
    Thanks

[quote=schtozo;4093511]
    Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post

hi man this is the zip file containing page3.png and the icon for texas hold'em

enjoy.

thanks alot Schtozo

I still see the old page3.png (with Ferrari GT) instead of the one you just made for me (with Texas Hold'em)...and i renamed the old one (with Ferrari GT) to page3.png_bak, Also put the (Texas Hold'em) icon in the icons folder and respringed the iphone.....so how come i don't see the new page3.png??
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-07 at 02:21 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
    Ok guys my ipod touch version is up here: White Apple iPod Touch.zip

if you want to use it without springjumps heres a really simple tutorial with proper grammar :P

1. download the theme.
    2. download fivelrows and five column springboard. five column springboard is already in cydia, and for fivelrows you need to add this source: Touch-Mania - iPod touch & iPhone - Die Besten Apps, Anleitungen und News
    3. download categories from cydia. Make two folders, one titled "Apps" and one titled "Games" without the quotation marks of course.
    4. Put all of your apps into their respective categories folder.

:::Leave the following apps out of categories:::

Cydia, Instalous, safari, mail, clock, maps, settings, ipod, videos, youtube, pictures, aim of some sort (I used BEEJIVE IM in the theme, feel free to change it to the name of whatever aim client you use though), facebook, winterboard, APPS folder, touch grind, crash racing, tap tap, and GAMES folder

~~~~~~

5. Put Instalous, Safari, and Mail in the dock, in that order

~~~~~~

This is how to lay out the pages (This is without springjumps). the x's are blank icons which can be made by using iBlank which can be downloaded from Cydia

Page 0:

xxxxx
    xxxSETTINGSx
    xCYDIAxMAPSx
    xxxCLOCKx
    leave this row blank

page 1:

xxxxx
    xxxVIDEOSx
    xMUSICxYOUTUBEx
    xxxPHOTOSx
    leave this row blank

page 3:

xxxxx
    xxxAIMx
    xAPPSFOLDERxFACEBOOKx
    xxxWinterboardx
    leave this row blank

Page 4:

xxxxx
    xxxTOUCHGRINDx
    xGAMESFOLDERxCRASHKARTx
    xxxTAPTAPx
    leave this row blank

~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is probably a little rough, did this tut. really quickly, littleboy can offer you additional support if you need it i suppose.

ALSO: The x's in the top row can be changed to springjumps, but I have yet to figure that out yet :P if littleboy could make a more in depth tutorial on that, it would be nice Also, on the upper right icon where the search bar is, I planned to put LAUNCHER there, but for whatever reason it refuses to work after installing five column and fivelrows. give it a try if you'd like though
    Some of these games and apps, I do not use!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    This is my new WinNav7 Theme :-) just through a bunch of nice themes together and came up with WinNav, CREDITS go to littleboy683, hangcongdh, ebl4287, and of course Mr Reco.
    im still adding a few details, should post it befor the weekend.

Ipod Touch version?!??!?!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THESE THEMES GET ON YOUTUBE!!!
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2009-05-07 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default [B] Springjumps problems [/B]
    I got response of the developer about the springjumps problems:

(As I received many reports on this issue, I'm sending out a mass-mail response.)

A (rather simple) bug slipped into the previous release; sorry for the inconvenience.

I have sent an updated package to the repository maintainer, so a new version should be available via Cydia soon (most likely within the next 24 hours).

If anyone still has trouble after updating, please let me know.

Default HI
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    to remove the popups for sms and missed calls i use iblacklist from cydia. Works like a charm.
    i download the iblacklist already, but i have to use which function tat can block the pop up???
    which is i need to active??

Is anyone else having problems with Cydia? Seems to crash to springboard during Loading Data.
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Cydia? Seems to crash to springboard during Loading Data.
    Thanks
    i've been having problems with it crashing too. Also Mewseek and internet. It sucks

Page 59 of 179 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast