Page 58 of 179 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    here is the lockscreen info extension i am using for every one that wants to enjoy it.

once again, i didnot make this extension so the credits go for who invented it. props to him

here are the instructions to set it

first, you have to download the lockscreen info from this cydia source:
    david.ashman.com/beta/

second, ssh the folder i attached here after you unzip it to your stash/themes directory

third, go to: root/user/library/preferences/com.ashman.lockinfo.plist and enable scrolling by setting it to true.

fourth, go to the theme you just sshed into themes folder. that would be lockinfo matteUI and then open the private folder and then settings.js

fifth, in settings.js change the name of city, country you live in to get the weather in yours.
    that would be where it says Miami, FL. change to your location.

sixth, you can change number of sms, calendar and missed calls to show on lockscreen from the same settings.js. just follow instructions inside the file.

very important to know that whenever you respring your iphone the lockscreen info will disappear. i think this is a bug. the fix is to go to winterboard, uncheck then check again the lockinfo matteUI

good luck and let me know anything...
    i did everything u said...and after i uncheck den check the lockunfo matterUI it resprings again..is that suppposed to happen?

hey i got the lockscreen extention to work..is there a way to remove the notify thing that pops up when u get a miss call or a sms cause it blocks the lockscreen for me
    Last edited by thaitruong; 2009-05-06 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well,I got this theme rolling today...but it seems SpringJump is having sone issues. The icons wont move.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    Well,I got this theme rolling today...but it seems SpringJump is having sone issues. The icons wont move.
    yes (springjumps-issue) see some posts above, written about it...
    ( I've mailed the developer about this problem)
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-06 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thaitruong View Post
    i did everything u said...and after i uncheck den check the lockunfo matterUI it resprings again..is that suppposed to happen?

hey i got the lockscreen extention to work..is there a way to remove the notify thing that pops up when u get a miss call or a sms cause it blocks the lockscreen for me
    to remove the popups for sms and missed calls i use iblacklist from cydia. Works like a charm.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

5. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

thaitruong (2009-05-07)

So,is there no solution to springjump icons not moving?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    to remove the popups for sms and missed calls i use iblacklist from cydia. Works like a charm.
    Do you need the full version of iblacklist to block the popups?
    Last edited by Binibini; 2009-05-06 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Binibini View Post
    Do you need the full version of iblacklist to block the popups?
    actually it is available un the free version.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Pretty much can't finish this theme until the SpringJump issue is fixed.

see if you can get someone to post the older version of springjumps where the icons can move. If i get time later ill see if i can post it..
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-06 at 11:59 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    see if you can get someone to post the older version of springjumps where the icons can move. If i get time later ill see if i can post it..

I'm still waiting for an answer from the developer, and my iphone crashed today allready 4 times, icons all over the screen...

so if you can post the older version of springjumps i'll appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Airedale1 View Post
    So,is there no solution to springjump icons not moving?
    I haven't heard anything yet from the developer, and my iphone crashed allready 4 times today, after i installed the springjumps-update
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-06 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a full tutorial video??? So many pages and I don't know where to look to get this theme!!!

^Umm, to get the theme....page 1. Comes with instructions.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^Umm, to get the theme....page 1. Comes with instructions.

my head hurts from work...i can't figure these instructions out. I downloaded the stuff from cydia... I just activate them in Winterboard or hwat?

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Can anyone out there make a simple, nice 3D red apple for me. Sized 60x60. I want to use it as an icon for my 5th grader icon and it would complete my games page. thanks
    would something like this work. i didnt resize it yet but yea take a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -red_green.png  
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-07 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hfinmyblood View Post
    my head hurts from work...i can't figure these instructions out. I downloaded the stuff from cydia... I just activate them in Winterboard or hwat?
    only activate the theme from winterboard after you have followed all the instructions. And if you can't figure them out where are you getting stuck??

okay guys i need your help im trying to fix up the first page of the thread and prepare it for the final release. I have seen on other themes where you click an image and it would take you to website. For example they might have a picture of a download arrow and the word download and when you click the picture it takes you to mediafire or something. Any one know how i could do this pleasee!!?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-07 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    okay guys i need your help im trying to fix up the first page of the thread and prepare it for the final release. I have seen on other themes where you click an image and it would take you to website. For example they might have a picture of a download arrow and the word download and when you click the picture it takes you to mediafire or something. Any one know how i could do this pleasee!!?
    If you want, I can code that up when your ready. Its not hard.

Do you mean say a pic like this and have it linked?

Easy done mate, just highlight the image & hit the Insert Link above for it and add the link to the download link and wala..

Also a Mod will fix for ya if ya get stuck..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -download.png   -download-icon.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

anyone have the older version springjumps for me???? my springboard keep on crashing. I've got (the corrupted)version svn.r87

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the solution to the springjumps problem! HUGE thanks to arm11go for providing this over at Google code... he's the creator of the fix, not me. I'm just the messenger

Pi ♬ from tistory. :: 네이버 블로그

Just unzip and follow the instructions in Install.txt

Enjoy, and happy modding!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rboileau For This Useful Post:

lucien1966 (2009-05-07)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rboileau View Post
    Here's the solution to the springjumps problem! HUGE thanks to arm11go for providing this over at Google code... he's the creator of the fix, not me. I'm just the messenger

Pi ♬ from tistory. :: 네이버 블로그

Just unzip and follow the instructions in Install.txt

Enjoy, and happy modding!

for real??? did you try it yourself?

[edit] I installed it, and i can move my springjumps again, thanks alot, now i wonder if my springboard isn't keep on crashing anymore [/edit]
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-07 at 02:49 AM.

Page 58 of 179 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast