Page 57 of 179 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    not really, the layers where not merged. All descriptions should be there in allprogress.psd

If you want an icon send me the original one or i can pull pull it from appstore by a screenshot. Or if you only need the description let me know what it should be, and ill do it for you.

Okay i've found the descriptions, so i can't change that myself (now i've noticed, that you didn't use the regular fonts) but i don't know how to send you the original icon (tell me otherwise what to do)
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-05 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    actually i corrected the lock info bug and this is how it was supposed to lock like since the beginning...

Hey can you share this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Please provide the icon needed and the clock issue has been discussed several times including 2 pages back form memory.

Attached as requested.

Attached as requested although still trying to work out how to darken the Search tab for ya, but use these till I get that bit right if ok..

Again as above has been discussed several times and look a couple pages back for answer.

Here ya go scooter! Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-games-scrabble-20081117.jpg  

Default Hi!!
    actually i corrected the lock info bug and this is how it was supposed to lock like since the beginning...

can u teach me how to do this???

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    None taken mate just didn't understand why ya telling me twice was all..

Then next question is how did you edit the lockscreen info to make it look like yours as I installed it and looks crap with all the info at the top and under bar info?
    mine also same....
    actually schtozo got give a link page, there have some troubleshooting but i juz get confused with it....
    may be yours guys will know how to do....

Here ya go!!
    MacThemes Forum / LockInfo Matte UI - based on Thyraz work | updated on 09. April
    Last edited by j3ryl; 2009-05-05 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    Okay i've found the descriptions, so i can't change that myself (now i've noticed, that you didn't use the regular fonts) but i don't know how to send you the original icon (tell me otherwise what to do)
    I can find the icon on appstore, but i need the correct name of the application and a little description of the app so i can make you the wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by j3ryl View Post
    can u teach me how to do this???

mine also same....
    actually schtozo got give a link page, there have some troubleshooting but i juz get confused with it....
    may be yours guys will know how to do....

Here ya go!!
    MacThemes Forum / LockInfo Matte UI - based on Thyraz work | updated on 09. April
    Hi guys, i see that many users are interested in this lockscreen extension. I have been sending it to users straight to their emails but if the list is growing i will post it here tonight with the instructions.

Cheers and props to the developer of this wonderful extension. The original thread is at macthemes...
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-05-05 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Quote Originally Posted by Binibini View Post
    Here ya go scooter! Thanks
    Just did this very quickly for ya as early in the morning here, but let me know if it's any good or needs adjusting..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -scrabble.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

Binibini (2009-05-06)

Has anyone updated springjumps yet? I'm reluctant to do it in fear of messing up everything

Thanks
    hhhmm, why aren't my Spingjumps icons budging? I've already installed this theme into my phone and have done all the SSHing to make Spingjumps possible, but unfortunately I had to re-jailbreak my phone, now I'm trying to reinstall this theme and the Springjumps icons just won't cooperate.

I'm unable to organize my springboard.

here is the lockscreen info extension i am using for every one that wants to enjoy it.

once again, i didnot make this extension so the credits go for who invented it. props to him

here are the instructions to set it

first, you have to download the lockscreen info from this cydia source:
    david.ashman.com/beta/

second, ssh the folder i attached here after you unzip it to your stash/themes directory

third, go to: root/user/library/preferences/com.ashman.lockinfo.plist and enable scrolling by setting it to true.

fourth, go to the theme you just sshed into themes folder. that would be lockinfo matteUI and then open the private folder and then settings.js

fifth, in settings.js change the name of city, country you live in to get the weather in yours.
    that would be where it says Miami, FL. change to your location.

sixth, you can change number of sms, calendar and missed calls to show on lockscreen from the same settings.js. just follow instructions inside the file.

very important to know that whenever you respring your iphone the lockscreen info will disappear. i think this is a bug. the fix is to go to winterboard, uncheck then check again the lockinfo matteUI

good luck and let me know anything...
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

Binibini (2009-05-06), Erriku Saki (2009-05-08), j3ryl (2009-05-06), LastSonOfKrypton (2009-05-10), thaitruong (2009-05-06)

seems as if there is a problem with the springjumpps update

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    seems as if there is a problem with the springjumpps update
    I knew it. For the first time I didn't jump on an update before checking

Default Springboard crashing
    i have the white apple theme currently and it worked for 2 days with no problem, today i have had my springboard crash 3 times and reboot into safe mode which causes the pain of having to rearrange alot of icons everytime. Does anyone know what is causing this to happen?

I'm wondering if it has something to do with low memory. Ever since I installed Wiggle free app, it has been better. I mean that app that disables the wiggling when you move apps around.

Green Apple
    Thanks

[QUOTE=schtozo;4082771]I can find the icon on appstore, but i need the correct name of the application and a little description of the app so i can make you the wallpaper
    QUOTE]

The correct name is Texas Hold'em, and the app is offcourse to play poker

btw so far no problems yet, after i've updated springjumps, so what seems to be the problem?
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-06 at 04:00 AM.

Can you move the springjumps around?

[quote=lucien1966;4084851]
    I can find the icon on appstore, but i need the correct name of the application and a little description of the app so i can make you the wallpaper
    QUOTE]

The correct name is Texas Hold'em, and the app is offcourse to play poker [/B]

hi, yes but i need the description you want beside the icon on the wallpaper.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Can you move the springjumps around?
    and why should i be able to do that, just have the theme right
    but no i can't, and you better don't try it, cause i almost f*cked up the theme
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-06 at 04:54 AM.

and why should i be able to do that, just have the theme right
    Just to see if you can move them. The problem people are having is the inability to move them around if they want to change their theme.

Green Apple
    Thanks

[quote=schtozo;4084921]

hi, yes but i need the description you want beside the icon on the wallpaper.
    Okay desrcription: Texas Hold'em

Play like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Netwrok. Use all of the hints, tips, tells, and your mastery to gain acces to exclusive rooms with higher-stakes and even bigger rewards!

Features:

Switch between immersive first-person and top-down gameplay by rotating your iPhone
    Visually stunning graphics and realistic sound effects
    Opponents bet, bluff and have secret tells
    In-game hints, tips, statistics and player ratings
    Wi-Fi Multiplayer support for up to 9 players
    Use one or two-finger gestures to emote

btw do you have a icon for tweetie?

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Just to see if you can move them. The problem people are having is the inability to move them around if they want to change their theme.
    the only way to move the springjumps (after installing the update), is using the blank icons and move them around
    (see also prev post of me, cause i edited my answer)
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-05-06 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

top bar psd files and full readme.zip link is broke...

Page 57 of 179 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast