Page 55 of 179 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

  1. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by Binibini View Post
    REQUEST PLEASE

    Can someone make a big Scrabble icon please. Thanks

    one more thing, how do you hide the fixed clock above the lockscreen
    Please provide the icon needed and the clock issue has been discussed several times including 2 pages back form memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Can someone please attach a blank icon for me so i can use to hide a app. i had one but when i went to exchanged them they all are blank but i can see them thru the wall paper like a black square.?
    Attached as requested.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Could I get some PhotoShopping done please?

    First could some change DTunes to "Slacker - Your Radio Everywhere"

    Second, I need the Games tab to say "Web (see the pic above) and also could I get the "Settings" tab changed to the default "Search" tab with the greyish depression? Thanks!
    Attached as requested although still trying to work out how to darken the Search tab for ya, but use these till I get that bit right if ok..

    Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    @Schtozo

    how can i get rid of the lockscreen clock?
    Again as above has been discussed several times and look a couple pages back for answer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page1.png   -page3.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

    LastSonOfKrypton (2009-05-04)

  3. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ryl View Post
    this very nice look... by the way,i using the lockscreen info,it display the missed call start from the top corner and mix up with the carier icon.... can help??
    actually it happened to me after i downloaded the extension but after an update it ran good as supposed to be but any ways go here and check on the original thread

    MacThemes Forum / LockInfo Matte UI - based on Thyraz work | updated on 09. April

    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    the original clock? or the one that comes with littleboys theme?

    if it is the original clock it is already covered in this thread somewhere in last pages. after 50 ill check and let you know...

    and if it is the clock that comes with littleboys theme just delete the lockbackground.html from theme folder.

    it is on page 59 post number 872
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-05-04 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

    j3ryl (2009-05-04)

  5. #1083


    Wanted to do something a little elaborate for a thanks

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

    Scooterpig (2009-05-04)

  7. #1084
    Can Someone please make me a lockscreen calendar. One that shows days of the month to be placed right over the slide to lock. I use the wad wiget but it gives me weather and such but i also use intelliscreen and dont need the other stuff but a calender wiget.?????

  8. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    the original clock? or the one that comes with littleboys theme?

    if it is the original clock it is already covered in this thread somewhere in last pages. after 50 ill check and let you know...

    and if it is the clock that comes with littleboys theme just delete the lockbackground.html from theme folder.
    Hi Schtozo

    there is no sound when a key is pressed when making a phone call, how to add DTMF sound to the key pad like the original iPhone? Please advice. Thank you

  9. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrader View Post
    Hi Schtozo

    there is no sound when a key is pressed when making a phone call, how to add DTMF sound to the key pad like the original iPhone? Please advice. Thank you

    in my theme is included UISounds folder and all dtmf sounds from 0 to 9 plus * and # are included. make sure after you apply the theme place it at the top of winterboard list so my folders override any other.

    if you want to make your own dtmf's download any wav file use audacity to cut to desired lenght and then rename to .caf and last, copy files to UISounds folder of the theme.

    good luck and i hope i helped...
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  10. #1087
    Here's my new LockScreen. Mail notification done by Grip app.

  11. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    in my theme is included UISounds folder and all dtmf sounds from 0 to 9 plus * and # are included. make sure after you apply the theme place it at the top of winterboard list so my folders override any other.

    if you want to make your own dtmf's download any wav file use audacity to cut to desired lenght and then rename to .caf and last, copy files to UISounds folder of the theme.

    good luck and i hope i helped...
    The inav MOD theme is indeed placed on top of the winterboard list, i have also check the UISounds folder and all the dtmf sound files are there, however, there is no sound when i use the keyboard to make call, is there anything missing? please advice, thanks!

  12. #1089
    hi guys, me again...

    i just redesigned the phone icon so it shows the badge for missed calls correctly

    see screen shot for reference



    attached is phone.png

    save and replace by sshing into your device

    make sure you change the dock to phone, X, safari, mail, X

    good luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-05-04 at 06:57 AM.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

    lucien1966 (2009-05-04)

  14. #1090
    This is a very nice theme. I tried to install it but gave up due to the difficulty of trying to install it. I wish there was a easier way to install it because it is very unique and different.

  15. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrader View Post
    The inav MOD theme is indeed placed on top of the winterboard list, i have also check the UISounds folder and all the dtmf sound files are there, however, there is no sound when i use the keyboard to make call, is there anything missing? please advice, thanks!

    go to root/system/library/audio/uisounds

    careful as these are original files not theme files. ok dont panic just make a backup of desired dtmf's and the replace them with the ones i included in my theme. respring and it should work.

    if it doesnt your speaker is damaged or you have your phone in silent mode, lol

    inform results please... luck
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  16. #1092
    Default help
    Hello all,

    First post here, and I'm a total newb on this stuff, but I fell in love with this theme when I saw it on macrumors.

    So, I decided to try it....

    I'm stuck on step 5, installing Springjump. I installed it from cydia, but I don't know what the instructions are trying to say about the Folders, and multiple springjumps.

    Can someone explain it for a dummy?

    ..maybe I'm in over my head...

    thanks

  17. #1093
    actually i corrected the lock info bug and this is how it was supposed to lock like since the beginning...




    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

  18. #1094
    @schtozo - I think the question above asked was - what have you used to get that info up on your lockscreen?

    Is it Intelliscreen?
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-05-04 at 12:04 PM.

  19. #1095
    IS there any aaplication which show lockscreen notification on home screen same as shown on lockscreen special mail weather sms and rss
    if yes plz me know d look 'll be very nice

  20. #1096
    does anyone know how i could change the wifi icon instead of using the apple logo for this theme?

  21. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by thaitruong View Post
    does anyone know how i could change the wifi icon instead of using the apple logo for this theme?
    You can use whatever you want. Just replace the icons in /bundles/com.apple.springboard


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

    thaitruong (2009-05-06)

  23. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    You can use whatever you want. Just replace the icons in /bundles/com.apple.springboard

    Thank you so much

  24. #1099
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    i advice you back up your two files first, before sshing the 4 files i provided in the attachment.

    1- to have or not have date; place en.plist and ennodate.plist in here:

    root/system/lybrary/frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats

    2- to have or not have clock; place lockclock.ttf and lockclocktrans.ttf in here:

    root/system/lybrary/Fonts/Cache

    so if you understand me i use this technique of renaming and having two files in case i want to change some day on the go. by the way i use finder on the iphone directly to do this kind of things.

    when you want the date not to show you rename ennodate.plist to en.plist but make sure you have renamed en.plist to en1.plist or whatever you want to rename it to first.

    the same goes to lockclock.

    make sure you respring after doing this and good luck...

    thanks and happy modding
    Thanks alot Schtozo, lockclock works for me, but to get rid of the date doesn't (for me) work with renaming ennodate.plist to en.plist, stil seeing my date on my lockscreen

  25. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    @schtozo - I think the question above asked was - what have you used to get that info up on your lockscreen?

    Is it Intelliscreen?
    no it is not intelliscreen. i already explained that it is an app from cydia or extension better said. Called lockscreen info. The source is david.ashman.com/beta/

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    @schtozo - I think the question above asked was - what have you used to get that info up on your lockscreen?

    Is it Intelliscreen?
    Actually i alredy explained that. The extension is called lockscreen info and it is from cydia. the source is, david.ashman.com/beta/

    The application is not intelliscreen.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    Thanks alot Schtozo, lockclock works for me, but to get rid of the date doesn't (for me) work with renaming ennodate.plist to en.plist, stil seeing my date on my lockscreen
    That is wierd. Did you place the files of date i. The correct directory? Dateformats
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-05-04 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Page 55 of 179 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •