Page 54 of 179 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by SirTimothy1 View Post
    I can't seem to get the lock screen to work. Here's what I have.
    are you trying to get rid of the clock towards the top. If so go to the first page of this thread and where the download. Click on the download link and download the clock.zip file and put the files inside the zip in the correct places

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

SirTimothy1 (2009-05-03)

well, i maybe late in responding to this, but for anyone who doesn't know, you could just delete the file and it will regenerate the original en.plist file.

Quote Originally Posted by arjunn7 View Post
    HI, can somebody pls send me the original files which are supposed to be replaced by the 2 files in the CLOCK folder in this theme..

Am reverting back things n my clock isnt being displayed on the Lockscreen..

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Seriously one of the most unbelievable themes. I know my way around the phone and all, but this setup scares me to death haha. I jump from theme to theme sometimes, so with all the moving around of the icons and blanks, I worry I won't be able to get it back to the way it was.

How is the slowdown on the phone? Anyone notice a difference from any other theme?
    It was my first theme ever installed (which took me quite a while), so don't worry No slowdown, works flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    this is what i meant by lockscreen info, i posted few posts back and till now i uploaded the screenshot sorry. but for some reason after an update of the application i am not able to get weather to show but it was similar as the 6 day forecast and i was able to display it and hide it like accordeon style.

and this is my new wallpaper

opinions is this better than the old one?

waiting for replies
    wow how did u get all those info on ur lockscreen like the missed calls and the to do list..can you please tell me

this is what i meant by lockscreen info, i posted few posts back and till now i uploaded the screenshot sorry. but for some reason after an update of the application i am not able to get weather to show but it was similar as the 6 day forecast and i was able to display it and hide it like accordeon style.

waiting for replies

May i know where you got your lockscreen info ? The files.

Quote Originally Posted by philasportsfan91 View Post
    Hey guys I have some backround requests,

First up top I would like 5 pages of spring jumps, is that possible?? It would be Home, Media, Games, Misc., and System.

On Page 1 (Home)
    -SMS would be my big icon (like orginial)
    -Top Icon would be Notes: Keep yourself organized.
    -Middle Icond would be Calender: Keep yourself on time.
    -Bottom Icon would be Maps: Find where you are in the world.

On Page 2 (Media)
    -Ipod would be my big Icon (Like orginial)
    -Top icon would be Camera: Be ready to smile
    -Middle Icon would be photos: Flip through your photo albums
    -Bottom Icon would be Iphone Modem: Use your phones network on your laptop.

On Page 3 (Games)
    -Big Icon would be MLB World Series 09 (see attachments for big photo idea)
    -Top Icon would be tap tap revenge: The Guitar Hero of the Iphone
    -Middle Icon would be brick breaker 3d: The classic brick breaker game
    -Low icon would be tetris: The classic computer game brought to the Iphone.

On Page 4 (Misc.)
    -Big Icon would be Sports tap (Is there a way to incorporate a baseball bat, soccer ball, hockey puck, basketball, and football)
    -Top icon would be The Weather Channel: Figure out how the weather outside
    -Middle icon would be MLB.com: Follow the Phillies to a another World Championship.
    -Low icon would be FML app: Read stories about hilarious events in peoples lives.

On Page 5 (System)
    -Big icon would be cydia (If someone could just make a cool one for me you guys are good at what you do)
    -Top Icon would be instal lous: Download hacked app store apps
    -Middle icon would be Winterboard: Change your Iphones theme
    -Low icon would be settings: Find out your Iphones internal settings.

Let me know what you guys think and if you need any other information.
    I'm working towards tweaking my pages to:

Page 1 (Home)
    -Big Icon: Phone
    -Top Icon: SMS
    -Middle Icon: Notes
    -Bottom Icon: (Still deciding between Clock and Calculator)
    -View All button: Shows rest of my apps on the last spring page.

NOTE: I would put Calendar as the bottom icon but the icon for the Calendar app is kinda ugly because of the dynamic date. If yours somehow doesn't look messed up, please let me know what you did or what icon you used.)

Page 2 (Media)
    -Big Icon: iPod
    -Top Icon: Camera
    -Middle Icon: Photos
    -Bottom Icon: YouTube (kind of a filler because I don't use Cycorder which I would put here if I used.)

Page 3 (Internet)
    -Big Icon: Safari
    -Top Icon: Mail
    -Middle Icon: Palringo
    -Bottom Icon: Maps

Page 4 (Misc.)
    -Big Icon: App Store (mostly cause it has a cool big icon )
    -Top Icon: Flashlight
    -Middle Icon: (game)
    -Bottom Icon: (game)

Page 5 (System)
    -Big Icon: Settings
    -Top Icon: Cydia
    -Middle Icon: Winterboard
    -Bottom Icon: MemTool

I decided to not use any icons in my dock and instead put a Calendar and time tool down there, I'll post a sample of how it looks (disregard the incorrect icon and descriptions on the side, haven't gotten around to changing em yet.)

If you have time Littleboy, I would like to request the Internet, Misc. and System wallpapers and I guess it kills 2 birds with 1 stone since philasportsfan91 needs Misc. and Settings too .

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo45.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

Finally i got the theme on my iphone, but the only problem i've still got is, that i can't really see how many voicemail i've missed...counter stays behind my safari-icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001-9-.png  

i already add "Apple-News.fr/repo" source but i can't find blanknull at all is anyone can solve my problem i also would like to use Inav Themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    May i know where you got your lockscreen info ? The files.
    Add this cydia source and then download Lockscreen Info
    david.ashman.com/beta/
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

j3ryl (2009-05-04), Zane (2009-05-03)

Thanks. But found it on MacThemes

Thanks
    REQUEST PLEASE

Can someone make a big Scrabble icon please. Thanks

one more thing, how do you hide the fixed clock above the lockscreen
    Last edited by Binibini; 2009-05-03 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone please attach a blank icon for me so i can use to hide a app. i had one but when i went to exchanged them they all are blank but i can see them thru the wall paper like a black square.?

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Can someone please attach a blank icon for me so i can use to hide a app. i had one but when i went to exchanged them they all are blank but i can see them thru the wall paper like a black square.?

It's there. It's just invisible so you can't see it
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-05-03 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

HELP PLEASE!!

Minor problem. The iphone icon for games doesn't even show up, and I did the instructions the way it said in order to have clear dock icons (phone, mail and safari) but they're not transparent, just changed along with the theme. s

So basically what can be wrong, I did the whole process 3 times but same results.

Could I get some PhotoShopping done please?

First could some change DTunes to "Slacker - Your Radio Everywhere"

Second, I need the Games tab to say "Web (see the pic above) and also could I get the "Settings" tab changed to the default "Search" tab with the greyish depression? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    are you trying to get rid of the clock towards the top. If so go to the first page of this thread and where the download. Click on the download link and download the clock.zip file and put the files inside the zip in the correct places
    Thanks, that worked. I am now done customizing your theme and it looks great.

Sorry if ive missed something because ive skipped like 10 pages.. but how did you get the mini icons between the top and the dock at the bottom. That looks great and would be ideal for me to put some stuff in there to save keep going through Catergories which is slow!

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Schtozo

how can i get rid of the lockscreen clock?

waiting for replies
    this very nice look... by the way,i using the lockscreen info,it display the missed call start from the top corner and mix up with the carier icon.... can help??

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    @Schtozo

how can i get rid of the lockscreen clock?
    the original clock? or the one that comes with littleboys theme?

if it is the original clock it is already covered in this thread somewhere in last pages. after 50 ill check and let you know...

and if it is the clock that comes with littleboys theme just delete the lockbackground.html from theme folder.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

23. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

lucien1966 (2009-05-04)

Page 54 of 179 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast