Page 50 of 179 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3576

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    biteSMS modifications.(Very very easy to do)

1. Download the zip archive

2. Unzip the whole zip archive and place the folder biteSMS.app into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/White Apple 1.0/Folders or /Library/Themes/White Apple 1.0/Folders

3.Respring!

I take no credits at all.

Thank you zane, but the only thing not working for me is the sms background, your method didnt work for me i had to copy all the files to the bitesms app folder instead, but the one thing that doesnt show up is the background.sms , which isnt in the bitesms folder, can u help me with this?, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm77 View Post
    Can i get some detailed instructions on how to do this?

Where can i find the App to duplicate? I want to duplicate GV Mobile App.
    The instructions on the actual thread that i used are pretty good. If you tried that and still dont get it ill try to explain beter

Thanks
    Default Icons
    Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    OK, Superman. What do you think?
    Hey kwan, I really like your icons version of the White Apple. Would it be too much to ask for the icons and the docking icons. I'll just photoshop them together myself. And one more thing, on your search icon, where does that lead?

Quote Originally Posted by Binibini View Post
    Hey kwan, I really like your icons version of the White Apple. Would it be too much to ask for the icons and the docking icons. I'll just photoshop them together myself. And one more thing, on your search icon, where does that lead?
    I posted the files on my last post one or two pages back in response to Son of Krypton's request.
    Included the dock and icons.
    I use the search button for google app

Green Apple
    Thanks

OK, Superman. What do you think?
    Hai Kwan, how does the rest of your modded theme look like?

I posted the files on my last post one or two pages back in response to Son of Krypton's request.
    Included the dock and icons.
    I use the search button for google app
    have you tried duplicating the google app so you can get it on every page of your springboard? I haven't tried it with app store apps yet

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    have you tried duplicating the google app so you can get it on every page of your springboard? I haven't tried it with app store apps yet
    BTW, i duplicated the setting app so i can get it on every single page. working like a charm.

BTW, has any one downloaded the new files i attached as zip so you can get more ram available?
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

The last time my phone went to safe mode it sent my invisible google app somewhere. I haven't messed with it since. I dread having to search for 4 invisible google apps. I'm thinking about making the icon visible but that would mean having to redo the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Wondering if someone can now make me some icons for the schtozo iNav theme. I have some of the icons for some apps but there the big apps and i would like to have the smaller icons in his them. plus i changed the line up of a few and the names on the theme dont go with the app. like i have 3g videorecorder and it says cycorder. Hope you understand. also if possible if someone can also make Big App Icons for the middle. Im not being picky but i just want something diffrent. cool sms,media,and games... i have an App Icons. Im using the Apple store Icon AS my APPs icon. So i guess that kind of style is cool...

Little Apps.
    Home-Snapture-3G Recorder-Xgps
    Media-qik-mewseek-photos
    Apps-cydia-Facebook-Twitterena
    Games-Assains creed- Metal Gear-MLB WS 09

Can Anyone also make Diffrent phone/safari/mail dock icons if possible if not its cool. ill just have to do some deep searching....

Thanks again for all the help on getting this theme together for me... THANKS
    PLEASE ANYONE UP TO IT........ PLEASE.... Ill EVEN PAY 1st... Ill SEND YOU 5BUCKS TO DO THIS ALL FOR ME...... I also wanted to get a doc theme. i deleted the original one and wanted to go with a diffrent one and change it up a bit. i need a 4 icon dock. what i wanted to do was use phone,safari,mail,stacks in that order. i wanted to cover the icons with some new cool dock.png if someone will make it. im really not picky. you guys do the best work so i trust your judgements. i went with the Schtozo theme. PLEASE HELP ME FINISH THIS OFF AND ILLPOST IT HERE FOR YOU ALL AND ILL MAKE A PACKAGE TO SHARE HERE...... PLEASE IM DESPRETE

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wait, littleboy, are you sure you used Lucida sans? I'm looking at it and the fonts dont match. Also, what size fonts did you use for the names, descriptions, and tap to view?

or did you take lucida sans and use the eraser tool around the edges?

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    PLEASE ANYONE UP TO IT........ PLEASE.... Ill EVEN PAY 1st... Ill SEND YOU 5BUCKS TO DO THIS ALL FOR ME...... I also wanted to get a doc theme. i deleted the original one and wanted to go with a diffrent one and change it up a bit. i need a 4 icon dock. what i wanted to do was use phone,safari,mail,stacks in that order. i wanted to cover the icons with some new cool dock.png if someone will make it. im really not picky. you guys do the best work so i trust your judgements. i went with the Schtozo theme. PLEASE HELP ME FINISH THIS OFF AND ILLPOST IT HERE FOR YOU ALL AND ILL MAKE A PACKAGE TO SHARE HERE...... PLEASE IM DESPRETE
    Happy to have a go for ya mate but not after money, plus I haven't yet done any of Schtozo's styles so dunno if I can help. Pm me exactly what ya after as your posts are a bit confusing..

Quote Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
    Wait, littleboy, are you sure you used Lucida sans? I'm looking at it and the fonts dont match. Also, what size fonts did you use for the names, descriptions, and tap to view?

or did you take lucida sans and use the eraser tool around the edges?
    My understanding is the font is LucidaMAC & LucidaMAC Bold which was posted on here but unfortunately I can't install it on my XP. I found LucidaSans close enough with some tweaking..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yea, it turns out that on paint.net lucida sans is really close, but on paint shop pro lucida sans is nothing like lucida sans on paint.net.

wierd. whatever, I've just been copying and pasting, a little more tedious but it gets the job done

try to respring it thru cydia..this did the trick for me

does anyone knows how to get rid of the sound which comes when i plug in the charger or the usb cable for the computer?
    Last edited by thaitruong; 2009-04-29 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default haha
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    no i havent because i am using lockscreen info and i get the weather as well plus text, calls, calendar... Dont know if you know what am talking about. Do you?
    haha... i cant get wat u mean...

can someone please help me????

Quote Originally Posted by emerel7 View Post

Thank you zane, but the only thing not working for me is the sms background, your method didnt work for me i had to copy all the files to the bitesms app folder instead, but the one thing that doesnt show up is the background.sms , which isnt in the bitesms folder, can u help me with this?, thank you

@Scooterpig I sent you a email.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default App duplication
    The instructions on the actual thread that i used are pretty good. If you tried that and still dont get it ill try to explain beter
    Where do i find The app file? The instructions don't really say

Quote Originally Posted by thaitruong View Post
    try to respring it thru cydia..this did the trick for me

does anyone knows how to get rid of the sound which comes when i plug in the charger or the usb cable for the computer?
    either ssh or use finder on iphone and go to root/var/stash/themes and select the theme you are using and then go yo UISounds and either delete or rename beep-beep.caf
    Respring and you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm77 View Post
    Where do i find The app file? The instructions don't really say
    If it is an app from cydia go to root/var/stash/applications
    And if it is an app from appstore go to root/applications
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-04-29 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

1,001 Replies...Awesome job LittleBoy & Everyone Else who's been helping the PhotoShop Crippled like me

hey schtozo, thanks for the great theme, i made a few posts before but maybe no one seems to know what to do, i need only the smsbackground for bitesms i followed zanes instructions but it didnt work, so i replaced it in the bitesms folder instead of the theme, but there is no smsbackground in there can you help me with this?, thank you

Page 50 of 179 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast