Page 49 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Nahh. im on a mac... can i use iphone browser in cydia to delete folders and just shh to install carrect folders? or can i just delete the extra folders and leave shortcuts alone and just respring?

I cant delete them shh....??? how can i do it iphone app???

ok i deleted them by useing cyber duck. im starting over. i just installed the springjumps. before i shh the shortcuts. do i just put them in var/stash/app or do i put them in there SJ folders each in there own folder as shortcuts?

I just did everything correct and i still did not get the shortcuts? I uploaded all the shortcuts 0_0 to 3_3 and then i rebooted and got nothing. i also had the original SJ all set up with the blanks ready. but the other blanks didnt turn into SJ shortcuts. do i have to make the blanks after i upload the shortcuts.
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-28 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Mod of this theme

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Freaking sweet. I wouldn't mind that dock or icons. I'm guessing those are icons over a transparent dock? Mind packaging them up for me??

Can someone tell me the name of the 6 day weather lockscreen widget? I'm pretty sure it comes from the Apple-News.fr repo.
    Here you go:
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by balla123 View Post
    Hey Kwan, how did you get the temperature up top by your battery? is it somethin off of cydia? and the date and time above your dock too? thanks alot
    Thats the Live weather icon app. The one that puts a up to date weather image on top of your weather icon. It now comes with the option to put it on your statusbar.
    The Date and time on top of the dock is a wallpaper.html file. It puts that on your wallpaper. The thing you have to do is make a transparent "cutout" on all your Pages so you can see it. I got it from this thread.
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-04-28 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kwan For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-28)

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Can someone tell me the name of the 6 day weather lockscreen widget? I'm pretty sure it comes from the Apple-News.fr repo.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3930181-post686.html

There you go.

I'll post up some BiteSMS modifications later. The work was not done by me and i dont take any credits at all for the BiteSMS modifications i am going to upload later. I am still looking for a gear icon which is black.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zane For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-28)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone make a video tut of how to install the schtozo inav theme?

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    Can someone make a video tut of how to install the schtozo inav theme?
    It's installed and set up the same way and he's already posted 2 well written & explained install guides here & here.

Scooterpig. Its says in tutorial step 8 that you have to go into white folder and take the 4 folders in SJ and put those 4 in var/stash/app. then open each folder and put all the shortcuts in var/stash/app. so i am putting 4 folders and all 16 shortcuts. is this correct or do i only put the shortcuts???

OK.... i just installed the 16 shortcuts to var/stash/app and then i made 69 blank icons and resprung and got notthing but the blank apps no SJ Shortcuts.???????????

OK now i have all the springjumps on my springboard. now my problem is how do i make them blank?? i can see all 16 springjumps...???

EDIT..i forgot to wright this..lol... i got the theme working but cant make the spingjumps blank so i dont see them up top. there covering the theme uptop on everypage...

What i am i misssing..????? i want to my the springjumps blank instead of solid.....:/
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-28 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

biteSMS modifications.(Very very easy to do)

1. Download the zip archive

2. Unzip the whole zip archive and place the folder biteSMS.app into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/White Apple 1.0/Folders or /Library/Themes/White Apple 1.0/Folders

3.Respring!

I take no credits at all.
    Attached Files Attached Files

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zane For This Useful Post:

emerel7 (2009-04-28)

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Scooterpig. Its says in tutorial step 8 that you have to go into white folder and take the 4 folders in SJ and put those 4 in var/stash/app. then open each folder and put all the shortcuts in var/stash/app. so i am putting 4 folders and all 16 shortcuts. is this correct or do i only put the shortcuts???

OK.... i just installed the 16 shortcuts to var/stash/app and then i made 69 blank icons and resprung and got notthing but the blank apps no SJ Shortcuts.???????????

OK now i have all the springjumps on my springboard. now my problem is how do i make them blank?? i can see all 16 springjumps...???

EDIT..i forgot to wright this..lol... i got the theme working but cant make the spingjumps blank so i dont see them up top. there covering the theme uptop on everypage...

What i am i misssing..????? i want to my the springjumps blank instead of solid.....:/
    ok i think i missed this point in my tutorial. After sshing all spring jumps and shortcuts you have to to go inside each folder and replace icon.png with the transparent icon and then rename it to icon.png
    I suggest renaming the transparent icon first to icon.png and then only copy it to all folders above mentioned. Remember that you have to replace.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

emerel7 (2009-04-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Detail instructions on this would be great!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Okay guys i got the duplicated app to work!!! WOOt ; so i guess this means those who actualy utilize the search on the top bar can now have whichever search app they use on every page.

How i did it...
    *Used this post http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html
    *After drag the new folder you made into your ssh right click on the folder (example: MobileTime01.app) and click properties and set permissions to 755 and check the box towards the bottom that says set group, owner and permissions recursively

There is one fubit posted on page 9
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nav-mod-9.html

Still don't understand whats the difference btwn an iphone version and ipod touch version
    Can i get some detailed instructions on how to do this?

Where can i find the App to duplicate? I want to duplicate GV Mobile App.
    Last edited by sandstorm77; 2009-04-28 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    ok i think i missed this point in my tutorial. After sshing all spring jumps and shortcuts you have to to go inside each folder and replace icon.png with the transparent icon and then rename it to icon.png
    I suggest renaming the transparent icon first to icon.png and then only copy it to all folders above mentioned. Remember that you have to replace.

Ok... that makes even more sense. now where do i get the extra blank apps so i can replace. Do i get them from the folder.??????

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Ok... that makes even more sense. now where do i get the extra blank apps so i can replace. Do i get them from the folder.??????
    Well its not a blank app it is a transparent icon. You can get it from the folder or you can use any transparent icon frim icons folder like settings.png for example. Rename it to icon.png and then replace as explained

thank you zane, but the only thing not working for me is the sms background, your method didnt work for me i had to copy all the files to the bitesms app folder instead, but the one thing that doesnt show up is the background.sms , which isnt in the bitesms folder, can u help me with this?, thank you

btw schotzo amazing job, thank you so much, i am up till 4 in the morning modding ur theme, again excellent work!!!
    Last edited by emerel7; 2009-04-28 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks fellas i got all 16 SJ on and made them blank. i have it all working. thans agsin for all your help..... Scooterpig thanks alot bro....

Could I request a Bluetooth icon please

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Yep once you have the 16 _shortcut folders & respring they will show up then correct..

If you are on Windows use iPhone Browser but you still need to SSH to upload is all..

Attached as requested..

Happy to do it for ya mate if I can but ya got me confused. Which game icon would you like and I take it you want it as a big icon?

Is it 2 icon requests cause you also mention the text icon?

For anyone having problems seeing attached files, clear your cache and refresh your page and they will then show up..
    thank you so much!

Default Hi schtozo..
    do u try use the iMilkweather.en to go with ur schtozo's inav mod together???

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    My Mod of this theme
    love it...do you mind posting?

Quote Originally Posted by j3ryl View Post
    do u try use the iMilkweather.en to go with ur schtozo's inav mod together???
    no i havent because i am using lockscreen info and i get the weather as well plus text, calls, calendar... Dont know if you know what am talking about. Do you?

Wondering if someone can now make me some icons for the schtozo iNav theme. I have some of the icons for some apps but there the big apps and i would like to have the smaller icons in his them. plus i changed the line up of a few and the names on the theme dont go with the app. like i have 3g videorecorder and it says cycorder. Hope you understand. also if possible if someone can also make Big App Icons for the middle. Im not being picky but i just want something diffrent. cool sms,media,and games... i have an App Icons. Im using the Apple store Icon AS my APPs icon. So i guess that kind of style is cool...

Little Apps.
    Home-Snapture-3G Recorder-Xgps
    Media-qik-mewseek-photos
    Apps-cydia-Facebook-Twitterena
    Games-Assains creed- Metal Gear-MLB WS 09

Can Anyone also make Diffrent phone/safari/mail dock icons if possible if not its cool. ill just have to do some deep searching....

Thanks again for all the help on getting this theme together for me... THANKS

Page 49 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast