Page 47 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Out of your 45 thanks, I'm pretty sure 40 are from me

OK, maybe it's just me. But I've tried 2 browsers, neither can see the attachment and neither will let me download the .zip file
    See what I mean about this place and attachments! Anyways refresh ya page and have a look now as I re upped it again. if ya still don't see it PM me ya e-mail addy and I'll e-mail it..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    See what I mean about this place and attachments! Anyways refresh ya page and have a look now as I re upped it again. if ya still don't see it PM me ya e-mail addy and I'll e-mail it..
    Wierd thing now, your attachment is working. The png, not the zip

Wierd thing now, your attachment is working. The png, not the zip
    Yea zip not working for me either, I can't work this place out, maybe admin need to authorise attachments first, I dunno.

Now I'm not allowed to upload it again, so send me ya e-mail addy and I'll send the lockscreen.ttf file.

There is no "Settings" page.

You have blank webclips after you delete them because they need to be deleted via SSH. Deleting them from the Springboard does not work.

Out of your 45 thanks, I'm pretty sure 40 are from me

OK, maybe it's just me. But I've tried 2 browsers, neither can see the attachment and neither will let me download the .zip file

Noticed you changed it and for some reason it's still not working. When I right click on it and try to save it it comes up as "Clear.png"....Wierd.
    I tried to delete them shh but it wont let me delete them it tell..s me cant remove directory or something like that....hmmmmmmm......im going to start over and do it the right way.. ill report back

hi guys, for all of you using my theme (schtozo's inav mod) i made new files that replace the old wallpaper.png, page0,1,2,3 and lockbackground.png

if you want to use the new lockbackground, then replace the com.apple.telephonyUI images inside Bundles with the new ones as well.

the purpose was to shave some space. the actual size of all files is only half the old files, so it will make more space in ram available.

enjoy the attachment
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

They should have this on the imod repo for some of us who have rouble setting it up....?

can anyone make a vid tutorial on this????? please

"Almost forgot, here's my Text icon from iNav Milk

NO, I didn't magically get a copy of Photoshop and learn it in a day. I got a copy of PaintShopPro and found out the Magic Wand thingie, REALLY IS MAGIC [/QUOTE]"

What are you using for your dock icons to match that text icon?
    I would really like a Phone, Safari, and mail dock icons to match your text icon.
    Thanks

can someone help with duplicating the springjumps
    i just cant do right something always goes wrong
    could somebody make a vid
    or
    make a folder with the duplicated aready 4 this theme

please

Default help.....
    sorry..... its me again... same problem
    i cannot download file from the rapid share...
    can someone post the view all icon for schtozo's inav theme...
    thanks a lot^^

Quote Originally Posted by j3ryl View Post
    sorry..... its me again... same problem
    i cannot download file from the rapid share...
    can someone post the view all icon for schtozo's inav theme...
    thanks a lot^^
    Not sure why ya can't download from RS as I just downloaded it again nps using the Free user option.

It doesn't have a view all image in the folder I grabbed, but here ya go, how's this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-27 at 11:11 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

j3ryl (2009-04-27)

Not sure why ya can't download from RS as I just downloaded it again nps using the Free user option.

It doesn't have a view all image in the folder I grabbed, but here ya go, how's this?
    ya... thanks a lot man

is anyone know where to download free photogene???
    Last edited by j3ryl; 2009-04-27 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by j3ryl View Post
    ya... thanks a lot man

is anyone know where to download free photogene???
    Try the App Store. This isn't a where do I get ? thread, it's a theme thread.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Anyone know?
    Is there a way to lock the theme down? I have (3 times) accidently deleted a blank icon while just having my phone in my pocket. This theme takes a while to Install and is a mother to fix if Icons get deleted. I need a way to lock everything down. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm77 View Post
    Is there a way to lock the theme down? I have (3 times) accidently deleted a blank icon while just having my phone in my pocket. This theme takes a while to Install and is a mother to fix if Icons get deleted. I need a way to lock everything down. Please help!
    How have you deleted icons when in ya pocket though????? Isn't your lockscreen working?

Default haha
    Try the App Store. This isn't a where do I get ? thread, it's a theme thread.
    i means the photogene application....
    the application store need to pay for US dollars..
    but i staying over sea... haix

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

My lock screen is working. I have no clue how it happened. Then my frind was playing with my phone and was like why are you icons wiggling with x's next to them. I was so pissed!

This is an amazing theme and it keeps getting better. I am facing a problem though. I dont know if its only me but my sound vanishes all of a sudden and it just wont make any sound e.g. no key clicks, no ringtone, no sms ringtone nothing. But after a couple of minutes the sound is back again. Any clues?? Please help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm77 View Post
    My lock screen is working. I have no clue how it happened. Then my frind was playing with my phone and was like why are you icons wiggling with x's next to them. I was so pissed!
    I wish the icons moving weren't so sensitive. They should make it so you have to hold it a good 4 seconds before they start to wiggle.

here's a page request

home - myspace, facebook, cydia
    media - myCinema, youtube, pictures
    various - BeatMaker, installou s, winterboard
    games - imob, hell's kitchen, gameboy

some of these may have you make new icons for them
    thank you!
    Last edited by MidKid6; 2009-04-27 at 06:56 PM.

Page 47 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast