Page 46 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    USe the theme haha

Nah but i know what your sayin i restored my phone once when using this theme and it is much faster but i think any theme would slow your phone down a little...

I think it depends on the person; would you rather a nice customized iphone but a little slow down or an ugly phone but fast
    Yeah chances are I am going to go back to this theme. I've been playing around. I might remove a lot of the UI stuff and see how well it performs and add little by little.

Anyone got any bitesms bubbles for this theme, im lazy to photoshop them.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    ok, the instalation of this theme is not simple at all if you are not familiar with i nav i recommend you not to install this theme before you dominate instalation.

steps for instalation

1- deselect every selected theme from winterboard so you get stock icons all around and you will be able to visualize better what is going on.

2- install categories, springjumps, fivelrow springboard, blanknull, iblank and five column springboard from cydia. (go to red icon with spiral and turn off page numbers) (using poof or hide applications in sbsettings, hide springjump (icon with red spiral), springjump4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

3- create 2 folders using categories one called apps and the other called games.

4- put respective apps and games in the folders you just created. This will simplify your springboard.

5- on the springboard there should be: settings, text, camera, cycorder, photos, ipod, youtube, qik, photogene, apps(created by categories), cydia, **********, winterboard, games(created by categories), ferrari gt, ishoot and heroes of sparta.

6- on the dock there should be phone, safari and mail

7- open the inav apple folder uploaded by littleboy on the first post of this thread and then open white apple folder and then springjumps.

8- take the 4 folders showing and place them in: root/var/stash/applications.

9- open springjumps0 and there will be 4 folders named shortcut..., well take those 4 and place them in same directory mentioned in step 8.

10- now do the same with springjumps1, springjumps2 and springjumps3

11- create with iblank 69 blank icons.

12- now we will arrange icons as follows:

- on first page:
    page0, page1, page2, page3, settings
    X,X,X,camera,X
    X,text,X,cycorder,X
    X,X,X,photos,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on second page:
    page0, page1, page2, page3, X
    X,X,X,youtube,X
    X,ipod,X,qik,X
    X,X,X,photogene,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on third page:
    X,X,X,cydia,X
    X,apps,X,**********,X
    X,X,X,winterboard,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on fourth page:
    X,X,X,ferrariGT,X
    X,games,X,ishoot,X
    X,X,X,hero of sparta,X
    X,X,X,X,X

13- in dock place icons as follows:
    X,phone,safari,mail,X

14- go to winterboard and select theme also place it at the top of all themes.

if you did all the above steps congratulations.
    I already made a guide. Idiot's guide to be exact.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3848811-post276.html
    Last edited by Zane; 2009-04-26 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Unhappy someone can help me pls!!!!
    Hi everyone i hope you enjoy this awaited release

I USED VARIOUS THEMES TO PUT THIS ONE TOGETHER SO I WANT TO THANK AND GIVE THE CREDIT TO ALL THEMES I USED. PLUS ME FOR MODIFYING

DOWNLOAD LINK
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

PLEASE USE THE MAGIC BUTTON

does anyone have this theme??? can u post for me to download..... as i cannot download via the downloadlink... when i click the download link den it straight away to my flashget download, when i download it just only 13KB and i cannot open it.... can someone help me???

also cannot.... i not a premium user for rapid share... i m a free user only, sorry, would u mine to send it to me?? or post as a attach file... pls...

Here you go j3ryl, no waiting no nothing.

Download

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zane For This Useful Post:

j3ryl (2009-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    This is where im going wrong. i dont understand the springjumps. why are they there and how do i get them to every page. when i press any of them i get to a page but how do i get back. im missing a big part of this. Im not worried about the icons ill ask for them later but what am i missing. here are some pics....

If you clink in the blank space where it says attachments it will pop up and show you the pics of the theme on my iphone. I haveing problems with the springjumps showing on top of the 1st page and coversing whats up top and i would need same springjumps for every page. Other than that the theme works great just needs alittle photoshoping and some icons and all is sweet. just have to get the rest of this theme together.. I just now downloaded the folder white apple or something like that. so when i get back later on today i will follow the instructions posted todo with this folder. i guess this is what i was missing. just dont know how to make duplacates and hide springjumps on 1st page..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It seems I cant open up cydia. Im not sure why. I was in winscp messing with my sbsettings themes but im not sure thats related. When i tap on cydia the default pops up then it just kicks me back out to my homepage. its getting frustrating. If anyone could help me Id appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Okay i figured out how to get it working( At least i think its working)

Before you begin make sure you have all this installed via Cydia.
    5 collum springboard
    5 row dock
    5Irows Index of /
    blanknull Apple-News.fr
    Categories(Optional)
    Any type of searcher or application launcher(Opptional)
    WinterBoard
    Wb Weather widget(if you want a weather widget)
    Spring Jumps
    Milk SbSettings theme
    OpenSSH
    68 Blanks(They are provided in my Repack)

1. Download the repacked theme i have here and unzip it.

2. Hide all other icons or Put all your apps into your categories Folders except for
    Text,
    Camera,
    Maps,
    Cydia,
    Phone,
    Safari,
    Mail,
    Cycorder,
    Youtube,
    iPod,
    Photos,
    IM Client,
    App Store,
    Facebook,
    Winterboard,
    Apps Folder,
    Let's Golf,
    Crash Kart,
    Tetris,
    Pocket God,
    Games Folder

3. Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips

4.Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below.

Once done, repeat the step for another 3 more times for the other SpringJump Folders.

4.Copy White Apple 1.0 into /Library/Themes

5.Open WinterBoard and apply White Apple 1.0

6.Download Clock.zip from here

and place the two files

7.Respring and you're Done!

Credits:
    Me for some minor editing here and there and guide writing(i think)
    Reeco for the original concept of iNav
    Littleboy683 for creating this version of it.
    Creator of iNav milk
    8lias
    DCP
    Creator of MacUI theme
    The creator of the milkxl theme and the milk sbsettings theme.
    Spring Jumps Mod (alertrenegade mod)
    Creator of White Keyboard Mod on Cydia
    Creator of the white notes and apple loader on Cydia
    iliveforbball for the images here

Please press the Thanks button if my guide helped you to get this theme on your phone and to show that my work is appreciated.
    how did u get springjumps on every page

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    how did u get springjumps on every page
    go to page 59 of this thread post number 874 steps 7,8,9,10 it explains that point.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Default thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Here you go j3ryl, no waiting no nothing.

Download
    thanks a lot brother!!!!
    u are the best!! thanks

OK...I went back to this theme. Pain in the *** to set up!!!!

Anyways, Scooter or LittleBoy

I need a Page4.png

-Make a highlight over "Search" like it'd be if I was on page 1 "Media" would be greyed over (I hope I'm explaining this right)

Flixster - Peep Some Movies

Bank of America (You can use BoA if it's too long) - How poor am I?

Notes - Take down some ****

Thanks guys....I'm going to repackage my theme when I'm 100% done for everyone. LockScreen and a Page4 springjump are the biggest changes

FYI for anyone wanting to add a Page4 SpringJump, you'll need to edit the plist to match the folder name. I spent half an hour trying to figure out why the hell my new jumps weren't showing up.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-27 at 01:44 AM.

Default Hi!!
    i am sorry for this happening to you but maybe you are doing something wrong, the link is supposed to take you to rapidshare.com website and then you have to click on free or premium user to download file. i rechecked that and it was fine and no one else is facing the same problem you are describing.

i cannot post the theme as attachment because it is bigger than the 2.86mb allowed for a .zip file.

so please give that one more try and let me know. the original is on page 48 of this thread.

wish you luck...
    thanks a lot man... i already got it and now using the theme already... thanks..
    and thanks zane also

Quote Originally Posted by j3ryl View Post
    thanks a lot man... i already got it and now using the theme already... thanks..
    and thanks zane also
    cool man, enoy it....
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    It seems I cant open up cydia. Im not sure why. I was in winscp messing with my sbsettings themes but im not sure thats related. When i tap on cydia the default pops up then it just kicks me back out to my homepage. its getting frustrating. If anyone could help me Id appreciate it

What a coincidence same exact thing happened to me to day after uninstalling an app. I fixed it by using this guide
    Cydia Crashes When Loading Tech Chronicle

17. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

iliveforbball (2009-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    OK...I went back to this theme. Pain in the *** to set up!!!!

Anyways, Scooter or LittleBoy

I need a Page4.png

-Make a highlight over "Search" like it'd be if I was on page 1 "Media" would be greyed over (I hope I'm explaining this right)

Flixster - Peep Some Movies

Bank of America (You can use BoA if it's too long) - How poor am I?

Notes - Take down some ****
    Here ya go mate hope this is what ya looking for and if not yell out and I'll fix it for ya..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page4.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Here ya go mate hope this is what ya looking for and if not yell out and I'll fix it for ya..
    Can't see the anything Thanks though! Yeah, I gave in and went back to this theme. I felt too ordinary with a minimal "icon" only theme.

If someone could post the default LockClock.ttf that'd be sweet. I used one I found in this thread somewhere but it's a funky font and I no likey

Almost forgot, here's my Text icon from iNav Milk

NO, I didn't magically get a copy of Photoshop and learn it in a day. I got a copy of PaintShopPro and found out the Magic Wand thingie, REALLY IS MAGIC
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-27 at 02:39 AM.

Guys why is it when i set up this theme some what cause i yet cant get it to fully install. Due to me not doing it correctly. I didnt see the white folder to install the springjumps on each page. so when i set up the apps and such and go to enable theme. when i go to close my phone and go to look at it later cause of an email etc. my apps are all messed up. not set the way i had them. if thats not even more confusing some of the extra blank apps that i deleted came back. Also at the end of setting this theme i have an extra page with nothing in them.. no blanks no apps nothing and i still can go to page... wierd.....help please..

I can never figure out attachments at this place as I can see it fine, but anyways here it is again plus also the lockscreen file..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-27 at 03:33 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Guys why is it when i set up this theme some what cause i yet cant get it to fully install. Due to me not doing it correctly. I didnt see the white folder to install the springjumps on each page. so when i set up the apps and such and go to enable theme. when i go to close my phone and go to look at it later cause of an email etc. my apps are all messed up. not set the way i had them. if thats not even more confusing some of the extra blank apps that i deleted came back. Also at the end of setting this theme i have an extra page with nothing in them.. no blanks no apps nothing and i still can go to page... wierd.....help please..
    There is no "Settings" page.

You have blank webclips after you delete them because they need to be deleted via SSH. Deleting them from the Springboard does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    I can never figure out attachments at this place as I can see it fine, but anyways here it is again plus also the lockscreen file..
    Out of your 45 thanks, I'm pretty sure 40 are from me

OK, maybe it's just me. But I've tried 2 browsers, neither can see the attachment and neither will let me download the .zip file

Noticed you changed it and for some reason it's still not working. When I right click on it and try to save it it comes up as "Clear.png"....Wierd.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-27 at 02:54 AM.

Page 46 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast