Page 45 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    Hi everyone i hope you enjoy this awaited release

I USED VARIOUS THEMES TO PUT THIS ONE TOGETHER SO I WANT TO THANK AND GIVE THE CREDIT TO ALL THEMES I USED. PLUS ME FOR MODIFYING

DOWNLOAD LINK
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

PLEASE USE THE MAGIC BUTTON

how does the setting page button work? does it work for all pages?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deedoubleyou For This Useful Post:

mapobean (2009-06-04)

Quote Originally Posted by deedoubleyou View Post
    how does the setting page button work? does it work for all pages?

only first page my friend....
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

deedoubleyou (2009-04-25)

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    only first page my friend....
    Really? I figured you would've made a Page4 with like BossPrefs, Settings, and Wifi Toggle or something

[QUOTE=LastSonOfKrypton;3992861]Really? I figured you would've made a Page4 with like BossPrefs, Settings, and Wifi Toggle or something [/QUOTE

i dont use bossprefs, settings is something i dont use from every page and for toggles i use sbsettings

but i was just reading about duplicate apps http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html

does this really work?? anyone tried this?
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

^^^^ Just tried it out worked good but whenever i open the duplicated app it closes right away im pretty sure i just gotta mess with the permissions of the info.plst ill check it out tomorrow

alright nevetheless i like it!

i cant find the ipod version anymore
    can someone help

Okay guys i got the duplicated app to work!!! WOOt ; so i guess this means those who actualy utilize the search on the top bar can now have whichever search app they use on every page.

How i did it...
    *Used this post http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html
    *After drag the new folder you made into your ssh right click on the folder (example: MobileTime01.app) and click properties and set permissions to 755 and check the box towards the bottom that says set group, owner and permissions recursively

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    i cant find the ipod version anymore
    can someone help
    There is one fubit posted on page 9
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nav-mod-9.html

Still don't understand whats the difference btwn an iphone version and ipod touch version
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-25 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

xSURPx (2009-04-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mutigerdave View Post
    yes please! that would be great.

As You Requested the Imac Battery theme it goes into the Bundles>com.apple.springboard folder of your theme.....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Okay guys i got the duplicated app to work!!! WOOt ; so i guess this means those who actualy utilize the search on the top bar can now have whichever search app they use on every page.

How i did it...
    *Used this post http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html
    *After drag the new folder you made into your ssh right click on the folder (example: MobileTime01.app) and click properties and set permissions to 755 and check the box towards the bottom that says set group, owner and permissions recursively

There is one fubit posted on page 9
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...nav-mod-9.html

Still don't understand whats the difference btwn an iphone version and ipod touch version
    The iphone has apps that the ipod touch doesnt have. itouch doesnt have phone, sms, etc. also, itouch had music and videos, as opposed to simply "IPOD" on the iphone

Is there a video on how to install this theme. im just wondering because i tried to read a fellow members writing but cant understand what hes saying to do. It just seems way to much to get a theme to work. i need help in setting up this theme. i set up inav final release and this seems like its way harder and way diffrent setup.. PLEASE I NEED HELP THIS THEME IS AWSOME

Wow! I restored my iPhone today because I was thinking about bringing it back and ordering a refurb. I don't know if I can go back to using this theme. I forgot how much faster an iPhone runs when it doesn't have a huge *** theme hogging up all sorts of memory.

DAMN!

What to do.....????

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Wow! I restored my iPhone today because I was thinking about bringing it back and ordering a refurb. I don't know if I can go back to using this theme. I forgot how much faster an iPhone runs when it doesn't have a huge *** theme hogging up all sorts of memory.

DAMN!

What to do.....????
    USe the theme haha

Nah but i know what your sayin i restored my phone once when using this theme and it is much faster but i think any theme would slow your phone down a little...

I think it depends on the person; would you rather a nice customized iphone but a little slow down or an ugly phone but fast

I would like a nice iPhone and alittle slow rather than an ugly iPhone but fast if someone could help me on how to install this theme. Please

where are you getting stuck. Did you read the full tutorial that comes with the download of the theme

Hello!

I LOOOVEEEE THIS THEME!! Took me about 1.5 hours to get everything the way i wanted...

i got two questions;

>Where is the folder in SSH for Mail, Safari and Mail. I want to change the ICONS to INVISIBLE ICON. In the tutorial it only says "Now use the invisible icon i included in the theme and replace the phone icon,safari icon, and mail icon" can you please tell me the path through SSH to change these icons?

>I dont have the "app store" big cube picture like the one on the screenshot on the 1st page! Where can i get this!???
    Edit: When i activate the theme, the app store icon does not change to the big store cube on page 1...ummm whats going on?

Thanks!
    Last edited by hasher22; 2009-04-26 at 06:04 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hasher22 View Post
    Hello!

I LOOOVEEEE THIS THEME!! Took me about 1.5 hours to get everything the way i wanted...

i got two questions;

>Where is the folder in SSH for Mail, Safari and Mail. I want to change the ICONS to INVISIBLE ICON. In the tutorial it only says "Now use the invisible icon i included in the theme and replace the phone icon,safari icon, and mail icon" can you please tell me the path through SSH to change these icons?

>I dont have the "app store" big cube picture like the one on the screenshot on the 1st page! Where can i get this!???
    Edit: When i activate the theme, the app store icon does not change to the big store cube on page 1...ummm whats going on?

Thanks!
    SSH the invisible icons (three of them, one titles Mail.png, one titled Safari.png, and one titled Phone.png) in Library/Themes.XxXxXxX/White Apple iNav/icons

Then, in that same icon folder, I believe App Store was misspeled in th theme release, so rename appstore.png or whatever it is called to App Store.png (Or AppStore.png, it's one of the two, I just cant remember)

This is where im going wrong. i dont understand the springjumps. why are they there and how do i get them to every page. when i press any of them i get to a page but how do i get back. im missing a big part of this. Im not worried about the icons ill ask for them later but what am i missing. here are some pics....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png  

Quote Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
    SSH the invisible icons (three of them, one titles Mail.png, one titled Safari.png, and one titled Phone.png) in Library/Themes.XxXxXxX/White Apple iNav/icons

Then, in that same icon folder, I believe App Store was misspeled in th theme release, so rename appstore.png or whatever it is called to App Store.png (Or AppStore.png, it's one of the two, I just cant remember)
    THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! THAT FIXED BOTH MY QUESTIONS!!

This should be updated in the tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    This is where im going wrong. i dont understand the springjumps. why are they there and how do i get them to every page. when i press any of them i get to a page but how do i get back. im missing a big part of this. Im not worried about the icons ill ask for them later but what am i missing. here are some pics....
    I cannot see the pics

Umm go to the spingjump red icon and only ENABLE 0 1 2 3 and turn off page number. The rest i dont believe is needed. Though in SSH or whatever you need to replace these icons to invisible.

Place these icons on page 0(which is your first page), so these are the 1st 4 icons you have. Use the spring jump folders provided in the ZIP

So in the theme, on page 0 when you tap on 1 you will go to page 1. And on page 1 when you tap 0 you go back to page 0.
    Last edited by hasher22; 2009-04-26 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    Make sure you've upped all 16 folders and place 4 of each on each page..

Page 45 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast