Page 44 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Fonts
    Is it possible to get a copy of the fonts you used for the backgrounds? I need to change a few things.

Thanks for the Theme! It rocks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sandstorm77 For This Useful Post:

mike8333 (2009-05-14)

Default Fonts
    Here are the fonts that the designer used. (I believe)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Dock and Wallpaper
    Here is a screen shot of what i done. I modded the dock to match my wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone.png   -iphone-003.png  
    Last edited by tlemond007; 2009-04-23 at 11:19 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tlemond007 For This Useful Post:

iwcdavinci99 (2010-06-17)

for all of you using my theme and can see only half badge for missed calls, move the phone icon to the left so you get phone X safari mail X and press home button. Then move again to have X phone safari mail X. And hopefully you will get the badge to show as it worked for me. However over the left part of safari icon. Better than half badge dknt ya think? I will redesign the phone icon to be positioned at the very lef part of the dock so the badge will show where it is supposed to show.

Cheers and keep tuned, i am still working on a tutorial to set the theme right, for all interested...
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Blank Icons
    I keep getting an extra page with blank icons. I delete them and when i respring they just reappear. Any idea how to prevent this?

can someone be so kind and remind me how to get the original lockscreen date and time. I think i remember having to delete a file...

Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm77 View Post
    I keep getting an extra page with blank icons. I delete them and when i respring they just reappear. Any idea how to prevent this?
    You're going to need to SSH into the Webclips folder and delete the extras. There's no way of knowing which ones are showing up as extras so you'll need to disable the theme and re-position the icons you deleted

Hope that makes sense.

Default Uh-Oh
    Well I had my first crash with this app - Yuck. It hurts to have to re-position everything! I'm hoping not to go back into safe mode anytime soon.

My memory seems to be really low also with this theme, is this due to the blanknull,fiveirow,five column stuff?

Any ideas how to free up some memory or is it just the way it is?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    can someone be so kind and remind me how to get the original lockscreen date and time. I think i remember having to delete a file...

i advice you back up your two files first, before sshing the 4 files i provided in the attachment.

1- to have or not have date; place en.plist and ennodate.plist in here:

root/system/lybrary/frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats

2- to have or not have clock; place lockclock.ttf and lockclocktrans.ttf in here:

root/system/lybrary/Fonts/Cache

so if you understand me i use this technique of renaming and having two files in case i want to change some day on the go. by the way i use finder on the iphone directly to do this kind of things.

when you want the date not to show you rename ennodate.plist to en.plist but make sure you have renamed en.plist to en1.plist or whatever you want to rename it to first.

the same goes to lockclock.

make sure you respring after doing this and good luck...

thanks and happy modding
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-04-24 at 03:28 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

j3ryl (2009-04-27), kwan (2009-04-24), LastSonOfKrypton (2009-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    i advice you back up your two files first, before sshing the 4 files i provided in the attachment.

1- to have or not have date; place en.plist and ennodate.plist in here:

root/system/lybrary/frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats

2- to have or not have clock; place lockclock.ttf and lockclocktrans.ttf in here:

root/system/lybrary/Fonts/Cache

so if you understand me i use this technique of renaming and having two files in case i want to change some day on the go. by the way i use finder on the iphone directly to do this kind of things.

when you want the date not to show you rename ennodate.plist to en.plist but make sure you have renamed en.plist to en1.plist or whatever you want to rename it to first.

the same goes to lockclock.

make sure you respring after doing this and good luck...

thanks and happy modding
    Thats exactly the info I needed. Thanks a lot.

ok, the instalation of this theme is not simple at all if you are not familiar with i nav i recommend you not to install this theme before you dominate instalation.

steps for instalation

1- deselect every selected theme from winterboard so you get stock icons all around and you will be able to visualize better what is going on.

2- install categories, springjumps, fivelrow springboard, blanknull, iblank and five column springboard from cydia. (go to red icon with spiral and turn off page numbers) (using poof or hide applications in sbsettings, hide springjump (icon with red spiral), springjump4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

3- create 2 folders using categories one called apps and the other called games.

4- put respective apps and games in the folders you just created. This will simplify your springboard.

5- on the springboard there should be: settings, text, camera, cycorder, photos, ipod, youtube, qik, photogene, apps(created by categories), cydia, **********, winterboard, games(created by categories), ferrari gt, ishoot and heroes of sparta.

6- on the dock there should be phone, safari and mail

7- open the inav apple folder uploaded by littleboy on the first post of this thread and then open white apple folder and then springjumps.

8- take the 4 folders showing and place them in: root/var/stash/applications.

9- open springjumps0 and there will be 4 folders named shortcut..., well take those 4 and place them in same directory mentioned in step 8.

10- now do the same with springjumps1, springjumps2 and springjumps3

11- create with iblank 69 blank icons.

12- now we will arrange icons as follows:

- on first page:
    page0, page1, page2, page3, settings
    X,X,X,camera,X
    X,text,X,cycorder,X
    X,X,X,photos,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on second page:
    page0, page1, page2, page3, X
    X,X,X,youtube,X
    X,ipod,X,qik,X
    X,X,X,photogene,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on third page:
    X,X,X,cydia,X
    X,apps,X,**********,X
    X,X,X,winterboard,X
    X,X,X,X,X

- on fourth page:
    X,X,X,ferrariGT,X
    X,games,X,ishoot,X
    X,X,X,hero of sparta,X
    X,X,X,X,X

13- in dock place icons as follows:
    X,phone,safari,mail,X

14- go to winterboard and select theme also place it at the top of all themes.

if you did all the above steps congratulations.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

wiseguy1 (2009-05-13)

Default iNav Vision US - removing lock screen png
    I have been struggling to replace the lockscreen for iNav Vision US with my own custom image. I replaced the original lockbackground.png with my custom picture but once the phone gains wifi connectivity, it brings back up the iNav's weather background. What do I need to remove in the theme package to make this go away?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kublid View Post
    Well I had my first crash with this app - Yuck. It hurts to have to re-position everything! I'm hoping not to go back into safe mode anytime soon.

My memory seems to be really low also with this theme, is this due to the blanknull,fiveirow,five column stuff?

Any ideas how to free up some memory or is it just the way it is?

Thanks!
    Yes please. Let us know what all we can remove so that a the theme uses a lil less memory I just love this theme but the slow down is killing me

14- go to winterboard and select theme also place it at the top of all themes.
    Actually I would leave both of the No Icon Labels themes above it as to make sure all your labels are hidden

Depending on your plist anyways. If your icon labels are set to transparent it doesn't matter.

Green Apple
    Thanks

for all of you using my theme and can see only half badge for missed calls, move the phone icon to the left so you get phone X safari mail X and press home button. Then move again to have X phone safari mail X. And hopefully you will get the badge to show as it worked for me. However over the left part of safari icon. Better than half badge dknt ya think? I will redesign the phone icon to be positioned at the very lef part of the dock so the badge will show where it is supposed to show.

Cheers and keep tuned, i am still working on a tutorial to set the theme right, for all interested...

can you help me out??

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuchicken View Post
    I have been struggling to replace the lockscreen for iNav Vision US with my own custom image. I replaced the original lockbackground.png with my custom picture but once the phone gains wifi connectivity, it brings back up the iNav's weather background. What do I need to remove in the theme package to make this go away?
    Thanks
    I believe you have to delete the LockBackground.html file that is associated with that theme.

does any one made the dock moves for the badge to show? Did it work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Actually I would leave both of the No Icon Labels themes above it as to make sure all your labels are hidden

Depending on your plist anyways. If your icon labels are set to transparent it doesn't matter.
    good point, but actually the info.plist included with theme is set to transparent for docked and undicked icon labels. So no need for this in this theme.

Cheers....

Quote Originally Posted by lucien1966 View Post
    can you help me out??
    Ok it is very simple just press on phone icon till all the X's appear on your springboard, then move the phone icon to th left and press home button. When you are done you will have your dock like this phone,X,safari,mail,X. Now make a call to your number and dont pick up, nor slide to view missed call, just let phone go into standby mode by pressing the turn off button. Then wake your phone up and unlock then when on springboard ypu should see the badge for the missed call. Ok now rearrange the dock icons to original position X,phone,safari,mail,X. Now you are done and should be able to see tje badge correctly...

Good luck
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-04-24 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Lock/Unlock Sounds
    Which version of this theme has the lock/unlock files that sounds like arming/disarming a car alarm? If it's this one, which files do I need to have?

Quote Originally Posted by wamadoo View Post
    Which version of this theme has the lock/unlock files that sounds like arming/disarming a car alarm? If it's this one, which files do I need to have?
    I believe you're referring to my package. It's somewhere in this huge thread. If I get a minute I'll package the sounds for you.

Here you go!
    Sounds
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-24 at 11:04 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

wamadoo (2009-04-24)

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I believe you're referring to my package. It's somewhere in this huge thread. If I get a minute I'll package the sounds for you.

Here you go!
    Sounds
    Seriously YOU ROCK!

Page 44 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast