Page 39 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Mm okay. Any certain date for the final version and any luck on the lockscreen? I think you can buy apps with a itunes gift card. Try googlung
    the final version is basically done i just need to re size and reposition icons to make them fit correctly. I may post the icons here so you guys can help do that so the final can be released faster; cuz me resizing and repositioning them by myself on the small amount of time i have would talk a while.

And i did get all the original lockscreen files back so the lockscreen will have the original clcok and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Littleboy,
    Have you found a solution to the search button?
    I'm currently using Google app, which is kind of a search app, but havent figureed out how to make copies of the icon.
    About your search question no i havn't yet i may just replace it with another page until i do.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-20 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

But look at this, when i undo my theme its liek this

and when i apply it it becomes like this,

so i dont kno whats wrong with it, it appears to be invisible but when i apply the theme it doesnt.

Earlier, my phone started to give me that spinning wheel of death before it goes into Safe mode. So I quickly held the power and home buttons to reboot it in hopes of avoiding safe mode and rearranging all my icons.
    Anyway, it worked. It rebooted and everything was fine.
    Let me know if anyone else experiences this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snypze View Post
    But look at this, when i undo my theme its liek this

and when i apply it it becomes like this,

so i dont kno whats wrong with it, it appears to be invisible but when i apply the theme it doesnt.
    seems like you applied the invisible icon to the standard phone icons. Instead you need to go into the apple inav theme, find the icon folder and change the mail, safari, phone icons to invisible.

basically you applied the invisible icon to the wrong icons. Hopefully that makes sense

Here's my theme done, including battery & lock screen, although not much different to littleboy's as like the way he's done it. Just a few of my own personal touches and be stuffed if I can change 2 app icons to get rid of the background squares even after speaking to the authors..

But I'm happy as it is now and will leave it be for a while..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-007.png   -picture-005.png   -picture-008.png   -picture-006.png   -picture-009.png   -picture-004.png  

@Schtozo,Where's the View All icon for categories?
    Last edited by bigsxxxx; 2009-04-20 at 01:20 PM.

OK, Here's my setup:

And for the view more button, it goes to another springjump page, like this:

Quote Originally Posted by bigsxxxx View Post
    @Schtozo,Where's the View All icon for categories?
    hi i just fiured out now that it was not in the icons folder so i will upload later today... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilzone View Post
    What are the icons you are using?

man i really dont remember which theme they are from but i remember it is from cydia downloaded couple of months ago...

you can get it downloading the theme they are there in PSD's folder under Icons png set.

for who asked for the view all button, here ya go...

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-04-20 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

bigsxxxx (2009-04-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post
    Here's my theme done, including battery & lock screen, although not much different to littleboy's as like the way he's done it. Just a few of my own personal touches and be stuffed if I can change 2 app icons to get rid of the background squares even after speaking to the authors..

Is there any way I can get that lockscreen pic, its great!!!! Thanks!
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

This is my new WinNav7 Theme :-) just through a bunch of nice themes together and came up with WinNav, CREDITS go to littleboy683, hangcongdh, ebl4287, and of course Mr Reco.
    im still adding a few details, should post it befor the weekend.

Last edited by HarlemState; 2009-04-21 at 07:01 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HarlemState For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2009-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    hi i just fiured out now that it was not in the icons folder so i will upload later today... thanks

man i really dont remember which theme they are from but i remember it is from cydia downloaded couple of months ago...

you can get it downloading the theme they are there in PSD's folder under Icons png set.

for who asked for the view all button, here ya go...

@Schtozo,Thanks..kindly make icon for yahoo messenger,quickoffice.Thanks in advance Schtozo

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post

Mind sharing a few things?

(1) Battery
    (2) Big Phone Icon
    (3) The Icon with all those apps around it
    (4) Your dock

Thanks
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-20 at 07:57 PM.

Unhappy pls help!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    Hi everyone i hope you enjoy this awaited release

I USED VARIOUS THEMES TO PUT THIS ONE TOGETHER SO I WANT TO THANK AND GIVE THE CREDIT TO ALL THEMES I USED. PLUS ME FOR MODIFYING

DOWNLOAD LINK

PLEASE USE THE MAGIC BUTTON

i like ur themes. but i cannot download it!!! can help??
    when i click the download link and download it.... the file is only 13KB and i trying to open it, it appears tat the file is damaged.....

hi, im having trouble find why i still have page0, page1, page2 ect at the top of each file.

im guessing i have to change the files to the blank one provided in the theme pack, is this right?

If that is what i have to do, can someone please give me the file locations of these please.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    hi, im having trouble find why i still have page0, page1, page2 ect at the top of each file.

im guessing i have to change the files to the blank one provided in the theme pack, is this right?

If that is what i have to do, can someone please give me the file locations of these please.

thanks
    Go into the Springjumps settings and turn on 'Hide Page Indicator' or something like that

also when i take a photo now, the pictures all come out black when i go to look at them in the pictures libary!

what the hell happened to my phone?

anyone

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Go into the Springjumps settings and turn on 'Hide Page Indicator' or something like that
    thanks that worked great!!
    Last edited by Shortfry; 2009-04-20 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey i had a small request...
    can someone first please make an icon for sportacular
    while for my various page,
    Sports - For the latest Scores
    Shazam - To find out about songs
    Winterboard - Change your iPhone's theme

thanks...

Does anyone know how to change the position of the lock screen clock and date back to the normal position? I would like to keep the font, but move it back to it's normal spot at the top of the screen.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the position of the lock screen clock and date back to the normal position? I would like to keep the font, but move it back to it's normal spot at the top of the screen.

Thanks.
    #date {
    font-family: Helvetica, Helvetica;
    font-size: 18px;
    color: #3E3E3E;
    text-shadow: 0px 1px 3px white;
    height: 360px;
    text-align: center;
    position: absolute;
    left:0px;
    top: 168px; <------ Change This
    width: 320px;
    }
    span#clock {
    font-family: Helvetica;
    color: #3E3E3E;
    text-shadow: 0px 1px 3px white;
    height: 270px;
    text-align: center;
    position: absolute;
    left:0px;
    top: 200px; <------------ Change This
    width: 320px;
    font-size: 64px;
    font-style: bold;

Change the two "Top:" positions in 'Lockbackground.html' until you find something you like.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

oo3 (2009-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    Is there any way I can get that lockscreen pic, its great!!!! Thanks!
    Attached as requested..

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemState View Post
    This is my new WinNav7 Theme :-) just through a bunch of nice themes together and came up with WinNav, CREDITS go to littleboy683, hangcongdh, ebl4287, and of course Mr Reco.
    im still adding a few details, should post it before the weekend.
    Nice work but I've just never been one for understanding why people want a Windows look/style on an Apple product. Makes me shudder...

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Mind sharing a few things?

(1) Battery
    (2) Big Phone Icon
    (3) The Icon with all those apps around it
    (4) Your dock

Thanks
    Attached as requested..

Quote Originally Posted by alirulzz View Post
    hey i had a small request...
    can someone first please make an icon for sportacular
    while for my various page,
    Sports - For the latest Scores
    Shazam - To find out about songs
    Winterboard - Change your iPhone's theme

thanks...
    Happy to make the icon but need you to attach it first. Page attached as requested..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5.png   -page2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-21 at 12:32 AM.

Page 39 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast