Page 38 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

where can i change the phone safari and mail to png?

the 2nd release almost ready?!?! thought id ask as i want to get this theme on my phone asap

yeah almost done just gotta resize/reposition the icons so they fit better on the screen. But i suggest if you havn't put the theme on yet to put it on cuz it does take a little while to set up and the final release isn't going to make any big changes to the theme that will affect it. Just bug fixes,more icons to choose from (side icons and big ones) and other stuff.

Well done Littleboy i carnt wait.. Itll just be a case of uploading the theme to the phone and selecting it wont it? cus id imagine your using the same icon layout?

Apps and Apps store icons wont change,
    please help.

really good theme.. is there anyway i can just have the skin for the SMS background and the calculator?

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    Okay guys while i wait to find the original lockscreen files i was wondering you guys could test out/edit (for those who know how) these icons. Just to see if they are too big or small(if they touch the other side icons that means there too big) or if they look as if they are "floating" and not on the line.

Yeah so let me know which icons and if you know how to edit them,resize them or move them to make it fit better. This would help me alot!

oh and some of them are named weird just ignore that. Yeah so just ssh them onto your phone and let me know how they fit
    Look good mate even though not for me but the only thing I'd change is the mirror effect on some not there is all..

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Thanks. I'll give your new icons a try in a minute. Wanna give these new ones a go first.

EDIT

LittleBoy, I couldn't get the ones I tried to line up properly so my guess is they're a bit too large. Unfortunately, the ones you made for me are too large as well. Oh well

I'll stick to the stock icons for now
    LSOK - as littleboy is a tad busy, yell out what ya'd like and I'll give it a whirl for ya..

Quote Originally Posted by snypze View Post
    where can i change the phone safari and mail to png?
    Just rename them them to mail.png or open them up in photo editor and save as .png.

Apps and Apps store icons wont change,
    please help.
    Make sure you have the icon the exact same name, spelling and capitals as the app itself, otherwise it won't work. If ya not sure, just turn the theme off and check the name there.

Quote Originally Posted by djdon View Post
    really good theme.. is there anyway i can just have the skin for the SMS background and the calculator?
    I thought they were included in the theme folder?

wehre can i find the phone mail and safari? so i can rename them, cause i cant find it on the theme folder.

my Apps and App Store icons woudn't change still, i dont know whats wrong, i check the name already and its absolutely right. but it just doesnt change.
    Last edited by snypze; 2009-04-20 at 01:19 AM.

wehre can i find the phone mail and safari? so i can rename them, cause i cant find it on the theme folder.
    I have no idea what you are talking about! Why would you want to rename those apps when they are crucial to the running of your phone?

But if you wish to do that then look here.
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-20 at 02:17 AM.

Scooter, don't worry about me. I'm pretty sure I'll find some danky new icons in LB's final version. He posted up some sweet big icons earlier they just needed some resizing and positioning

Littleboy,
    Have you found a solution to the search button?
    I'm currently using Google app, which is kind of a search app, but havent figureed out how to make copies of the icon.

@littleboy I think you should put my tutorial on the forum page lest to more useless posts and maybe make a mini FAQ for known issues?

Edit: First page I mean
    Last edited by Zane; 2009-04-20 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This what shows up on my screen.

i cant hide my safari mail and phone icon,
    and my apps and app store icons wouldnt change.

so for some reason my springboard just crashed 3 times in a row. it took forever to change the icons around every time it crashed. i turned off weather icon and now it's running fine again. weird.

anyone else having troubles?

This what shows up on my screen.

i cant hide my safari mail and phone icon,
    and my apps and app store icons wouldnt change.
    Use the invisible icon provided and create copies called
    phone.png, email.png and safari.png and drop back in the icon folder.
    the app store is misnamed you need to rename as App Store.png the app icon for categories you must change within the categories app

Quote Originally Posted by coppernights View Post
    so for some reason my springboard just crashed 3 times in a row. it took forever to change the icons around every time it crashed. i turned off weather icon and now it's running fine again. weird.

anyone else having troubles?
    This happens with this theme unfortunately for some people. If it still crashes alot try uninstalling 5 column springboard then re-installing it

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    @littleboy I think you should put my tutorial on the forum page lest to more useless posts and maybe make a mini FAQ for known issues?

Edit: First page I mean
    When i release the final; ill clean up the first page and put it on there

Very random but does anyone know if you can buy appstore apps with an itunes gift card if you live in the U.S?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-20 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Mm okay. Any certain date for the final version and any luck on the lockscreen? I think you can buy apps with a itunes gift card. Try googlung

how do i create copies and what icon folder?
    and also how can i rename my App Store to App Store.png,
    im really sorry im new at this things.

how do i create copies and what icon folder?
    and also how can i rename my App Store to App Store.png,
    im really sorry im new at this things.
    Not sure why you'd want to make copies of anything as they are already in the theme folder, so just replace the icons with the invisible one provided in the theme.

How to do it depends whether you are on Windows or Mac.

For either one you can SSH to the phone and do it that way, plenty of tutes on here for how to do that.

If ya on Windows then grab iPhoneBrowser and use that to replace, rename and save. Only thing that that program can't do is to upload files, you need to SSH then to upload, but in your case you just need to replace and rename so iPhoneBrowser will be fine..

Page 38 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast