Page 34 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by grupy View Post
    Has the second release of this been posted or released??!?!

Im loving this theme and thought I would ask first prior to making the change to this theme.
    nah it hasn't been released yet and if you want you can make changes the second release is just gunna include some fixes and more choices of icons/lockscreen/smsbackground weather widget and more hopefully.

Default Love the Theme
    Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    happy to hear from every one who liked my theme i guess i will upload when finish some things..
    Cheeeeers....
    Hey this is a greatlook. Butcan you add a few extra game icons like:Wolf 3D,Pacman, Bejeweled 2? For appsGPS, Cydia, Winterboard, OrbLive, BossPrefs, Freememory. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    Hey this is a greatlook. Butcan you add a few extra game icons like:Wolf 3D,Pacman, Bejeweled 2? For appsGPS, Cydia, Winterboard, OrbLive, BossPrefs, Freememory. Thank you so much.

hi man thanks to know that you like the theme but about the icons they are not my icons as y downloaded them from another theme and modified them in size.

cydia and winterboard are already there and in addition i have bejeweled 2, xgps, bossprefs and free memory.

thanks and hope to release the theme soon...
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-04-17 at 04:13 AM.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...any ???

Page 43. Post number 635. Took me 30 min to set up. Look at it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

j0k3r (2009-04-17)

can someone make me smaller dock icons or background dock.png so i can put thing like siphone jaduuvnc
    something like
    phone-siphone-safari-jaduuvnc-mail and
    phone-siphone-safari-mail
    thanks and great theme man good looking out

Quote Originally Posted by bigtu View Post
    can someone make me smaller dock icons or background dock.png so i can put thing like siphone jaduuvnc
    something like
    phone-siphone-safari-jaduuvnc-mail and
    phone-siphone-safari-mail
    thanks and great theme man good looking out
    Best to make your choice instead of asking for one or the other and also best for you to provide the icons as I'm happy to do it for you but not gunna spend half hour looking for icons when they may be wrong ones..

ok well i guess just make doock.png files of
    phone-siphone-safari-mail and
    phone-siphone-safari-jaduuvnc-mail
    i guess make them look kinda the same as the original dock

thanks scooterpig, that helped loads, i now have it all set up and working properly!

however i still dont get the sms bubbles, i went to that location you gave me and found the files, but i cant open them or anything so that i can change the colours!

is there something in particular i need to do to change the colours?

anyone that can help, would be much appreciated

thanks again

is this theme in cydia and if so, whats the name of it or the name of the repository that has it.

ive decided to try this theme as its a wicked looking theme, am i able to make requests for pages on here for my iphone?

Does anyone have the original lockscreen clock they can upload for me? I forgot to back mine up and I don't like having it in the center, because I have IS.

Also, has anyone experienced their springboard crashing every once in a while? I just installed this theme yesterday and my springboard crashed 3 times already. Each time it restarts, all my icons get mixed up to the point where it takes almost 30 minutes to put everything back to the way it was.

I know it's likely one of the cydia apps used to create this app (5 columns, Five Icon Rows, Spring Jump), but does anyone have any suggestions how to make it stop?

at the end i leave it so

Last edited by Schnedi; 2009-04-17 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grupy View Post
    is this theme in cydia and if so, whats the name of it or the name of the repository that has it.

ive decided to try this theme as its a wicked looking theme, am i able to make requests for pages on here for my iphone?
    Not on cydia yet one i release the finial version hopefully i can put it can be put on there. And yes you can make wallpaper request here

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post
    Does anyone have the original lockscreen clock they can upload for me? I forgot to back mine up and I don't like having it in the center, because I have IS.

Also, has anyone experienced their springboard crashing every once in a while? I just installed this theme yesterday and my springboard crashed 3 times already. Each time it restarts, all my icons get mixed up to the point where it takes almost 30 minutes to put everything back to the way it was.

I know it's likely one of the cydia apps used to create this app (5 columns, Five Icon Rows, Spring Jump), but does anyone have any suggestions how to make it stop?
    About the the crashing thing i know what your saying and like you said im pretty sure it is one of those apps i tried messing with the theme w/o using them but it's not the same. I don't have any suggestions maybe someone else could help

Just some little notes...
    1st: For those who want to actually utilize the search feature there is a decent search app on the appstore called quick search which allows you to search different parts of the web quickly (Amazon,google...) Still not what im looking for but yea.
    2nd: I downloaded quickboard today from cydia and when you tap the icon it opens ridiculously fast soo i wanna implement this with categories; so would anyone know how to maybe put other apps beside the "quick" apps inside quick board?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-18 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

oo3 (2009-04-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    thanks scooterpig, that helped loads, i now have it all set up and working properly!

however i still dont get the sms bubbles, i went to that location you gave me and found the files, but i cant open them or anything so that i can change the colours!

is there something in particular i need to do to change the colours?

anyone that can help, would be much appreciated

thanks again
    You need to either download the ones you want or to make your own and then replace them with yours..

Quote Originally Posted by oo3 View Post

My original LockScreen.ttf file is found here if helps and as for the crashing, do you have ********* installed as have been told that is a possible culprit. If not then maybe you need to try turning off or deleting 1 app or hack at a time to try and find the culprit.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

oo3 (2009-04-18)

what is quickboard? it has no description in cydia.

its like an app that has other "quick apps" inside it such as quick birthday quick sms etc.. i dont really find it that great and im prolly gunna take it off unless i figure out how to add other apps to it

Can someone help me make this dock setup better? I've done all I can.
    The icons are from iNavVisionN.

the mail icon is cut off and it doesn't have a clean dock look to it.

for the cut off i say make all the icons a little smaller and the sharpness idk

Page 34 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast