Page 33 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

Quote Originally Posted by xsight View Post

Hi kissnoob,

can you please write down simple steps on how to do this?
    I get the basics of what your saying but can't input exactly what your trying to get us to do

cheers
    Follow these simple steps:

1. You have Page0.png, Page1.png .... Open these files in Photoshop. In photoshop select erase tool -> choose pencil mode -> set Opacity 100 -> set brush size 100 (or 65 depend on how big you want to erase). Swipe across PageX.png the part below the line. This part will be erase to transparency (this part turns into white & gray blockies ). It's done on modification.

For step 1, if you have psd, you just have to hide layer 0 by clicking on the eye icon in photoshop and save back png. Anyway, if you are familiar with photoshop, you already knew this.

2. After having PageX.png (X: 0, 1, 2...) modded. You just need SSH them + Wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png into folder white apple theme in iphone.

Look below for pictures:

This is how it look in photoshop after you swiped out the part for date & clock on PageX.png

In Iphone, through this transparent part, date & clock are visible.

that's it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photoshop.jpg   -img_0011.png  
    Last edited by kissnoob; 2009-04-16 at 01:13 PM. Reason: fix picture

[QUOTE=Scooterpig;3904151]Happy to edit for you but ya have me confused because the Page numbers actually start at '0' with Home being Page0, Media Page1 etc, so other than the Games page I'm not sure what actual page you want the edits on sorry..

i saw a page0 that you had already edited for someone that i was going to use. so th ones that i put are actually the pages i want edited. so please start on page1.

is that confusing stil?
    cheers

hy

first: sorry for my english.

so, i have a problem. from the apple inav.doc file i see, that i must ha four page 1, four page 2, four page 3 and four page 4 icons, but i have just one from each icons. what did i do wrong??

2:

i dont understand, that: i have four categories icon: favorites, media, apps, games. and i have to change theese icons in categories for view all icon?

if yes, i dont understang another thing: when i place to the icons for their right place, on the first page i can't see view all button.

so what will be happen with the favorite category icon??

hmm, its hard

can sb help me?

thanx

ok, i can fixed the first problem
    Last edited by andezit; 2009-04-16 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    i saw a page0 that you had already edited for someone that i was going to use. so th ones that i put are actually the pages i want edited. so please start on page1.

is that confusing stil?
    cheers
    Got ya now and attached below as requested and hopefully all ok..

Quote Originally Posted by andezit View Post
    so, i have a problem. from the apple inav.doc file i see, that i must ha four page 1, four page 2, four page 3 and four page 4 icons, but i have just one from each icons. what did i do wrong??
    You haven't put the right files into the right place I'd say. You need to make sure the _shortcut0_0.app to _shortcut3_3.app folders are all placed into Applications, then respring and you should see them. If you still have trouble seeing them after making sure you put them all in there, turn off this theme and then check..

Quote Originally Posted by andezit View Post
    2:i dont understand, that: i have four categories icon: favorites, media, apps, games. and i have to change theese icons in categories for view all icon?

if yes, i dont understang another thing: when i place to the icons for their right place, on the first page i can't see view all button.

so what will be happen with the favorite category icon??

hmm, its hard

can sb help me?

thanx

ok, i can fixed the first problem
    Only if you have made these 4 within the Categories App do you need to change them to the View All.png. Then you move the View All icon to where you want it on each page which is usually the lower right corner..

Quote Originally Posted by varunzzz
    Please help - via PM
    Have a look at attached file mate and read reply PM..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-16 at 01:48 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

varunzzz (2009-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by schtozo View Post
    I'm finished with this one guys i guess it needs some tweaks here and there, tell me what ya think?
    this is a mix of apple inav mod, darker apple inav mod some icons from some themes i dont remember where from, mobile pod theme, all mixed and customized into one theme by me...

credits go for all who made these themes mentioned plus me...
    Wow this looks amazing in black. Cant wait for the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterpig View Post

Have a look at attached file mate and read reply PM..
    Thanks a ton dude for the quick response. Im loving it now. Its perfect.
    Last edited by varunzzz; 2009-04-16 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hi i put the theme on works fine great job littleboy, but where i put the pressed in effect file for the top page? can someone help me thanx

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    is there a way, to get these great Weather Widget translated to english ???
    What do you think of what I did on post nuber 635 on page 43?

thanks alot scooterpig thats what i wanted. sorry to have to ask but how do i use these now, where am i putting them to replace the other ones?

also do you know why my games shortcut thing at the top doesnt work?

cheers

also, does anyone know what file the sms bubbles are, so that i can change the colours?
    cheers
    Last edited by Shortfry; 2009-04-16 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SALUUUUT les gars comme sa fait longtemp lol
    sa fait un moment que javais pas changer de theme et je
    me suis mis sur la base d'un inav style de modmy....
    je l'ai retravailler sur photoshop pendant un moment
    avant de vous montrez ce que sa donne donc voila juger et donner
    vos avis sur ce ....

Hey football. Your lockscreen looks nice. Any chance you can zip it up and share?

happy to hear from every one who liked my theme i guess i will upload when finish some things..
    Cheeeeers....
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to schtozo For This Useful Post:

armyjoe98 (2009-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    The name of the theme is "iNav-VisioN-US" and its in cydia. It is a complete 10.4MB theme. You just have to install it and strip it down to the lockackground.png, lockbackground.html, the private folder, the info.plist, the com.apple.telephony and the com.apple.springboard folders inside of the bundles folder. This is all you need.

you only need the "lprog" folders inside of the com.apple.springboard or you will have a bunch of other crap like page dots etc

and once again just edit the "configureme2.js". emphasis on "2". Edit the first line in about the 3rd paragraph........
    var ZipCity="(enter your zip OR city, state)"

Move to top of Winterboard. Here are a couple of screenshots. The current conditions(partly cloudy)flashes back and forth with your city name. The circle in the first screenshot is animated. it changes according to the current local weather. if you tap the circle it gives you the 6 day forecast in the second screenshot
    Hi littleboy,
    when you are saying stirp the theme, can you please explain some more as what we have to do so that the theme installs clean etc.

plus what else we need to install from cydia before applying the themes.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    When i get time i will be packaging up the 2nd release of this theme that has all the fixes/more customizible icons/colored icons and reflective icons and new lockscreens other badge alternatives and stuff!
    Has the second release of this been posted or released??!?!

Im loving this theme and thought I would ask first prior to making the change to this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by kissnoob View Post
    Follow these simple steps:

1. You have Page0.png, Page1.png .... Open these files in Photoshop. In photoshop select erase tool -> choose pencil mode -> set Opacity 100 -> set brush size 100 (or 65 depend on how big you want to erase). Swipe across PageX.png the part below the line. This part will be erase to transparency (this part turns into white & gray blockies ). It's done on modification.

For step 1, if you have psd, you just have to hide layer 0 by clicking on the eye icon in photoshop and save back png. Anyway, if you are familiar with photoshop, you already knew this.

2. After having PageX.png (X: 0, 1, 2...) modded. You just need SSH them + Wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png into folder white apple theme in iphone.

Look below for pictures:

This is how it look in photoshop after you swiped out the part for date & clock on PageX.png

In Iphone, through this transparent part, date & clock are visible.

that's it!
    yes!!! thank you

i finally got it to work.. looks excellent..

thank you guys.. this theme is the best couldn't ask for more..

i had to remove the top menu bar that you had before, and just filled it in white

so now it looks like the actual background when moving from page to page
    Last edited by xsight; 2009-04-16 at 08:25 PM.

Hey guys,

On my lockscreen the clocks in the middle, how do i move it to the top? Cus i have a grey square in the middle of my white background and its annoying lol..

Also does anyone have a pack of coloured icons?

Quote Originally Posted by pimpmasterlm View Post
    Hi i put the theme on works fine great job littleboy, but where i put the pressed in effect file for the top page? can someone help me thanx
    You need to put that over the top bar for the page you want it to show, so that when that page is pressed it shows the pressed in effect look as the page you are on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortfry View Post
    thanks alot scooterpig thats what i wanted. sorry to have to ask but how do i use these now, where am i putting them to replace the other ones?

also do you know why my games shortcut thing at the top doesnt work?

cheers

also, does anyone know what file the sms bubbles are, so that i can change the colours?
    cheers
    Just go to /library/themes/white apple 1.0 and you'll see them in there, so just replace them with new ones.

Reason your shortcut doesn't work is that you don't have the springjump icon in right place.

The SMS bubbles are usually in /applications/mobilesms.app/balloon1 & balloon2.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Hey guys,

On my lockscreen the clocks in the middle, how do i move it to the top? Cus i have a grey square in the middle of my white background and its annoying lol..

Also does anyone have a pack of coloured icons?
    Have a look here and see if that helps for the clock issue and grab the Leopard theme and there is plenty of colored icons in that.

There the icons i was looking for mate, just there a little too big for the theme is there a programme that can easily make them smaller or do i need photoshop? (what size would you say im looking for)?

There the icons i was looking for mate, just there a little too big for the theme is there a programme that can easily make them smaller or do i need photoshop? (what size would you say im looking for)?
    Depends on which graphics program you have installed. I use PhotoShop, but if you don't have that go to www.getpaint.net and grab that and it will let you resize no problems at all and program is free..

You want to resize them to 60 x 60 pixels..

There is also a Leopard Theme on Cydia that you can download and then download onto your computer and use those icons, they are all 60 x 60 already if easier. If you get stuck yell out and if so I can post those icons up here that are already 60 x 60 in size.
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-17 at 01:27 AM.

I downloaded the ones from the sendspace link posted on the thread, but like when i put them on it overlaps the words on inav.. so if you do have them all smaller that would be brilliant.

Thanks alot mate its much appreciated

I downloaded the ones from the sendspace link posted on the thread, but like when i put them on it overlaps the words on inav.. so if you do have them all smaller that would be brilliant.

Thanks alot mate its much appreciated
    As I said just use paint.net to resize them down to 60 x 60 pixels, but here's the other ones I was talking about for ya.

These are thanks to original author Matt from planet-iphones.
    Attached Files Attached Files

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

guitarfreak26 (2009-04-17)

Page 33 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast