Page 31 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Apple inav mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy683 View Post
    For those who really want a weather widget i found this badd *** imilk weather widget on cydia that goes on your lockscreen. (called: imilk weather-fr)

I saw this earlier today in cydia and i have been trying to get it all set up but I just cant seem to figure out how to get it done. Mainly just translating it to English. Were you able to set it up

Quote Originally Posted by JMIGUELES View Post
    Browzer please hook me up with the macbook icon
    He already posted it - MacBook Icon

i edited the big icons in order to bring them down lower to the line, when i replace them, and re-ssh them back into the theme, it doesnt take affect? any suggestions? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balla123 View Post
    i edited the big icons in order to bring them down lower to the line, when i replace them, and re-ssh them back into the theme, it doesnt take affect? any suggestions? thanks
    Sounds like to me that they not actually being replaced. Maybe try deleting them first, respring to make sure they have gone and then re-upload.

Also you adding them to the icons folder & not the Big Icons folder yea?

Just noticed that littleboy has accidentally placed the wrong file for the Notes App start up screen, so made one up to replace it.

Just place it into the folder - library/themes/white apple 1.0/folders/mobilenotes.app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

this is what i am working on, needs lot of tweaks, its too late and im tired for tonight, good night everybody and happy apple inav mod...

THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE

Default request for pages
    If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I would like to set my pages up like this:

page0
    Calendar - Schedule and view events
    Clock - Set alarms and timers
    Settings - Edit iPhone settings

Page1
    Camera - Be ready to smile
    YouTube - Watch YouTube videos
    Pictures - View high quality pics

Page2
    Maps - Find where you are in the world
    Facebook - Socialize and chat w/ friends
    WhitePages - Look up phone numbers

Page3
    Tetris - Classic falling blocks game
    Crash - Drive yourself into 1st place
    Topple - Stack the odd shapes

Awesome theme! Thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by tekel View Post
    If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I would like to set my pages up like this:

Awesome theme! Thanks alot.
    Here ya go..
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scooterpig For This Useful Post:

tekel (2009-04-15)

Dude that was fast! You rox. Also, if I get adventurous and try my hand at gimp, what font is this?

Quote Originally Posted by tekel View Post
    Dude that was fast! You rox. Also, if I get adventurous and try my hand at gimp, what font is this?
    It's LucidaMAC for most part.

I like to have date & time on springboard, so I erase part of PageX.png to make space for them. Modify wallpaper.html to include time. I finally feel settled with this theme .

Here is my result:

I also make a lockscreen to my liking

Many thanks to littleboy to make this wonderful theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can some one with greater photoshop skills than I turn this pic into a nice crash bandicoot icon. I failed horribly at it. (my apple sucks too. lol...photoshop newbie).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -images.jpg   -001.png  

Updated My Tutorial Post with the new repack.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3848811-post276.html

I really want to help you guys with your requests but im busy and my parents are nagging me, I am sorry. I am working on translating the imilk weather.fr lockscreen. Let's see if i can get it up soon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zane For This Useful Post:

coppernights (2009-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Zane View Post
    Updated My Tutorial Post with the new repack
    Thanks Zane but either I'm missing something or I'm blind, but I don't see any difference between littleboy's Big icons and yours after you said yours were altered???

The altered ones are in the icon folder, i left everything else the same.

hi, can i make some page requests please.

page 1.
    cydia - install 3rd party apps
    ********** - hacked app store
    installer - 3rd party installer

pages 2.
    camera - Get ready to smile
    pictures - view your picture collection
    winterboard - toggle themes

page 3.
    fieldruners - tap defense style defend game
    crash - Drive yourself into 1st place
    real soccer09 - realistic football/soccer

sorry for this nooby question but what do i do with these, do i just replace the original ones?

im liking all the big icons so i dont think i wanna change them.

Also a few quick questions for scooterpig, regarding my last question about the page0 pages1 ect being at the top of each page, what am i changing to the blank icons?
    i know its in the thread somewhere but i couldnt find it using the search, probably being stupid but easier to ask!

one more to get it complete, if i wanna change the lock screen, do i just replace the picture or do i need to change something else?

also, 'my games' shortcut at the top of the screen doesnt work! any ideas why this is?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kissnoob View Post
    I like to have date & time on springboard, so I erase part of PageX.png to make space for them. Modify wallpaper.html to include time. I finally feel settled with this theme .

Here is my result:

I also make a lockscreen to my liking

Many thanks to littleboy to make this wonderful theme.
    I like your Date widget.
    Can you share it?

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    I like your Date widget.
    Can you share it?
    I think you talk about the date and clock on lockscreen. It is not widget. I am a minimalist. I try keeping everything minimal and beautiful as much as possible. The clock on lockscreen is the result of swapping font by using fontswap on lockfont

Sorry for not being clear. I meant to say the Time and Date on the springboard pages

Quote Originally Posted by kwan View Post
    Sorry for not being clear. I meant to say the Time and Date on the springboard pages
    That's not widget either. It's just the date & time embedded in wallpaper.html by using javascript & css. Their fonts are swapped by using swapfont.

These kind of date & time clock in wallpaper.html is popular in modded theme such as iElegance, Perfect Storm 2, and much more (I don't recall all). On these themes, date & time usual on the top part of wallpaper. I just modified the CSS part to change font, color, and move it to bottom part of wallpaper.

Page 31 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast